Is it possible to cure a loner into being a normal person?

Is it possible to cure a loner into being a normal person?

Attached: Solitude.jpg (768x1024, 625K)

nope, permanent brain chemistry changes, true loner is fucked forever.

Depends on your reasons for being a loner.

Schizoid disorder

You pulled that picture from the top of the wikipedia page for schizoid personakity disorder.

Life's too short. Get over your shit

Attached: 1528462327034.jpg (720x540, 95K)

That is correct, yes

>Haha, l-look at those people being f-forced to something t-that comes naturally to them! B-bunch of... s-stupid slaves... I CHOOSE not to have those things... haha... l-losers.
200% yikes

Attached: 1452206755181.png (500x338, 44K)

>just be degenerate like us bro
what will it net me out, other than "sargon needs more dopamine more serotonine!!!"
life like that just as worthless as mine current one, being walking corpse at least very unique experience compared to full self love.

Depends not only on the reason for being a loner, but also on what's considered normal.

Is it possible to cure humanity into waking up from our consumerist society?

>Is it possible to cure a loner into being a normal person?

Depends how old they were when they were a loner and how old they are when they change. If they spent their key formative years in their teens & young adulthood as a loner they will be fucked for life. They will never be able to socialize normally because their personality has been permanently moulded by their past experiences.

t. someone who became very confident in his mid 20s thanks to lifting and steroid use

baby imma loner woaahoh

Attached: 2.png (497x504, 576K)

can't tell if bait user

No because you arent defective, in past ages we would have joined the church.

i think actual full self love is a rarer thing than you think :)

yes it's already happening user. people ages 21 to 36 are spending 23% less than the same age group 20 years ago and 41% less than that group 30 years ago. However the internet is fucking with your head and shills/drones that are put at the front of brands give the illusion that pic related is a majority issue when looking at general numbers on all consumer markets people are spending far less

Attached: e7a.jpg (1916x945, 238K)

why not join one now? They are still a thing

Yes. It happened to me.

Yes, once you realize 'loner' and 'normal' are not comparable. Being a loner doesn't make you abnormal.
At a certain point you don't care you're a loner and go enjoy the world.
The years before this happens is quiet painful, I will admit. But when you stop caring its quiet blissful.

I went backpacking through Europe last summer for 3months, all alone. Made some life long memories. Doing whatever I wanted, when I wanted. It was a personal adventure and you just see where it goes.

It'll get better user.

loner or "loner"

Yeah, just find him a loner gf, and they can be preppers on a farm.

>I went backpacking through Europe last summer for 3months, all alone. Made some life long memories.
Check this out though dude. This is some deep shit man. Sit down and roll a blunt before you read any further.

While you were "making" those memories in Europe, I sat on the same chair I've been sitting on for decades and I THOUGHT UP THOSE MEMORIES IN MY HEAD. NOW WE HAVE THE EXACT SAME MEMORIES EXCEPT MINE DIDN'T TAKE ANY RESOURCES EXCEPT DORITOS, MT DEW, AND IMAGINATION.

Now fucking what. Is your mind blown? Is your life over? How can you continue living knowing that people can just LITERALLY CREATE SHIT IN THEIR HEAD instead of having to pay for it like the dumbass that you are? Do you want to buy some? I can sell you a 5 minute memory for $5. How about it, loser?