WHY DOES 12AM TO 6AM FEEL SO FUCKING SHORT

WHY DOES 12AM TO 6AM FEEL SO FUCKING SHORT

I LOVE FEELING LIKE THE ONLY ONE AWAKE IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD, ITS SO PEACEFUL TOO

ANY OTHER NIGHT OWLS KNOW THIS FEEL?

Attached: 1555188529497.jpg (452x530, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dwkwjOd7MCU
youtube.com/watch?v=cnxNO_E6Azc
youtube.com/watch?v=RmuUkGZKUz8
youtu.be/Zu5N35perZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Ff1DjBe3LOM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When you feel good, time goes by faster. I fucking love this time of night and it just flies on by. The day drags out and feels so shitty and long, but not the night. The night is wonderful.

Planning to stay up all night, was gonna play the fuck outta Senran Kagura Burst Re:newal and Persona 5, but I ended up just browsing this website for 5 hours. I like being the only one awake in the house, but I'm beginning to feel tired and the coffee is losing effectiveness, not to mention that I'm nauseous as fuck because I've downed about 2 and a half cups in the past 4 hours. It's only a matter of time until I crash at 1 PM.

Attached: 1550982793432.png (819x827, 16K)

>thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=dwkwjOd7MCU

Night is the only time the social anhedonite can escape from all the irritation caused by other people.

You'll start liking the day if you live alone in the mountains far from anyone else. It's a bit of a pain but possible to find places where you'll never see another person but still manage with water/power/internet/shops/etc.

Attached: ic_hq_spec_bk2.png (600x600, 162K)

>>thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=cnxNO_E6Azc

Attached: akkotually_y.png (700x700, 36K)

I love the night very much.

T. Composer and security guard.

I feel you, it just fucking flies by every time.

Jesus what the fuck. We have two entirely different concepts of what it means to be a nightowl. I guess what's great about this is that we'll never have to deal with each other, unlike daywalkers.

>We have two entirely different concepts of what it means to be a nightowl.
For someone who knows nothing that's a fairly big leap. I know I know nothing about you or your opinions. What are you even referring to, the music I linked? You do realize that music genres vary although anyone who enjoys any genre of music experiences a similar effect due to it.

Do you not agree you're a freak? An oddball, an outlier?

Which part do you actually disagree with?

I woke up at 2 pm yesterday and I never went to sleep. I am going to work from home until noon and then just pass out.

Not him, but your song doesn't make me think of the night time. It sounds like some rave garbage some kids shake their asses to while abusing mind altering substances. It's not comfy like night time is for me. Chuck Mangione's song isn't necessarily about the night time but it's very smooth and soft and comfortable and makes me think of the night. Just my opinion though, user. Here's a song that's upbeat but makes me think of night walks in the city.
youtube.com/watch?v=RmuUkGZKUz8

Sure, but that's just your opinion, personal taste and preference via subjective interpretation.

How the music sounds really has nothing to do with why I posted it. The title lyric "freaks come out at night" is the notable point.

Do you enjoy the desolation and despair? The eternal void? The endless silence? The darkness? The solitarity? The cold?

Ever read the Silmarillion? Before the sun and moon?

Attached: moonme.jpg (540x809, 45K)

Based 70s music
Looool

Perhaps this one will remind you of night a little better?

youtu.be/Zu5N35perZQ

Attached: DhFt5XBU8AAK_rN.jpg (1200x675, 31K)

>just some dude talking
Not even a song.

I don't think your tastes are bad, it's still a fun song. Just subjective, like you said, sorry if I sounded rude, user. I like the darkness and cold feeling of being in a world of my own. When I go outside at night, it feels like I own the streets. I'm the landlord of the entire city when there's no one around to make me think otherwise. King of the castle.
Comfy spoken word. I like this better than rap, more aesthetic.

>When I go outside at night, it feels like I own the streets. I'm the landlord of the entire city when there's no one around to make me think otherwise. King of the castle.
I take it you've never been mugged by a gang and beaten. I have. It'll fix that notion right quick.

>Comfy spoken word. I like this better than rap, more aesthetic.
I think just the blowing wind reminds me of night. It's the only sound I'd really think other than when it's such a quiet night you only hear your own heart combined with the constant tinnitus everyone has but never notices.

Attached: arx.jpg (1024x575, 62K)

>mugged by a gang and beaten
I'm sorry user, that sounds terrible. I have to admit, I haven't been out in awhile because some homeless have been moving into the local park. They are harmless but they do meth and with that, gangs will start appearing. I'll probably stay indoors for the forseeable future.

youre not the only one awake though faggot? literally everyone is up at these hours. you arent special

you arent the only one awake, people better than you are having sex during this time period idiot

Yup, 4am here, almost time to go to sleep until 2pm.
Feels good during the summer because I get about 7 hours of daylight and 9 hours of darkness which is perfect for me.
Pic related, it's me having my 2:30pm coffee.

Attached: biglez.png (225x225, 10K)

>spent all of 3 am watching videos of pajeets getting caught scamming again
its 6 am here. time for a nap. think ill get drunk when i wake up.. have been extra depressed since last month

eyo who this braphog? her owner must feed her well

>thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=Ff1DjBe3LOM

Attached: tremere.jpg (1116x950, 203K)