How is it possible not to go insane in an urban area?

How is it possible not to go insane in an urban area?

Attached: CchlJuE.jpg (1843x1468, 753K)

it isnt humans are meant to be connected to the natural world to build and explore. if you cannot do that you will get depressed.
sorry OP
its wilderness or bust

Have you ever met a sane normalfag?

I like the city more than the wilderness depending on the mood im in desu.

More women to fuck and things to do.

Well the wilderness is just an extreme opposite. I believe in the middle ground

If you have the chance, run away from cities. You won't regret it.
This.

Attached: IMG_20190612_130505.jpg (3016x1877, 1.08M)

I would kill to live in a big city, I hate being shoved into the dirty crevasse of North Carolina, and don't even get me started on accidentally saying something in a southern accent while talking to someone.

what are you talking about? normalfags are super sane they dont have feelings
you are misusing the term normalfag

where on earth is that located? it looks like italy
oh nevermind saw the turkish flag

that shit is clearly surburban
the suburbs only exist as a place to store your shit and sleep

Big city life is so bluepilled. I get what people feel when they like it because I used to be that way a few years ago when I was 18-20 years old but at this point it just seems like a scam. Endless rat race of stress and competition for degenerate activities that doesn't lead to any lasting contentment.

Turkey/Trabzon
Oh I never saw that flag before. You got eagle eyes lol
Why the fuck is it even there

Attached: IMG_20190612_131728.jpg (1906x1678, 526K)

Are you saying suburban is not urban? Also the downtown is visible in the picture

no wonder why you regret leaving the city you are a turkroach. life will always be miserable if you are one.
F
also can you post a picture of you butt?

I'm talking about normal every day people. They're absolutely insane. They're just not insane like the kind of guy in a straight jacket running around and screaming.

Why would I regret leaving the city and why should my life will be miserable?

Urban environments are so fucking hellish, I don't know how people stand them. Noisy, smelly, ugly, full of people. Expensive, too. It's a shame the world is becoming increasingly urbanised.

>It's a shame the world is becoming increasingly urbanised.
its a function of there being way too damn many people. This planet would be filled to capacity at about a billion people, we're at about eight times that. Not anything to do with environmentalism or resource depletion or anything, just with being too crowded and people being way too damn close to each other physically. We've turned Earth into that experiment with mice where they drove them batshit crazy by overcrowding.

I used to live in a small village (200 people max) in the countryside of The Netherlands. Life was great, friends, girls, no foreigners and we would always go out and explore the woods and bogs nearby. When i got older i had to move out to the city and i have never felt more unhappy in my life. Everything is fake and human made. I really want to move back out of my shitty apartment but i can't because houses in the countryside are expensive.

Attached: a38.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

urban life is focused around pedestrians, communal transport, high density housing, major business.
suburban life is focused on having a yard, garage, commuting, and local services.
rural life is focused on having as much space as you can, being far from other people, small communities, agricultural industries.

they all have their downsides but if you live outside of the country its not like you cant visit.

I FEEL LIKE A FUCKING IDIOT for turning down a recruiter's offer to relocate to the Cayman Islands (I work in private banking). I have nothing - no family, no friends etc so it actually makes sense for me to go over there. But instead I stayed here in this shitty city. FFS.

Attached: caymanislands.jpg (1920x1280, 437K)

I love cities, they're filled with art, culture, good jobs and people whereas the countryside barely has any people, art culture and good jobs

Attached: Florence-street.jpg (1600x1060, 396K)

I'd recommend to move to a mid-size city while young and when you've gotten skilled enough move to a big city since they're so expensive. If you're unskilled and young it's very hard to get by in a city, but as soon as you've gotten skilled you have so much opportunity in large cities

None of this represents everyday life except jobs, which is true, and it takes a bit of planning to get a good job in the countryside.

Maybe American cities aren't like this, but European ones are typically filled with art and culture which I love

Attached: half-day-bath-photography-06161509.jpg (1200x800, 409K)

What does that even mean for your personal life? It's too vague to mean anything

Having a beautiful environment around you helps me to stay sane and not become depressed. Having harmonious architecture helps with happiness a lot actually

Nature is clearly more beautiful and peaceful though

what mosque is that

Depends on what nature, the countryside is filled with large farms which are very ugly

Do you really live in Florence because I've been there and it was actually hell on earth. I've never seen so much people and felt such a stressful environment in my entire life

I don't live there but i've visited multiple times and I always loved it. How the fuck could you be stressed in Florence? I guess you just dislike crowds, I loved Florence since it was filled with so much history, art and culture

I don't like noise and stress in general. The traffic was insane.

"History, art and culture" still doesn't really mean anything for everyday life. After a few weeks in any area you've pretty much seen what it has to offer and you can read more details on Wikipedia. Most people don't go to art galleries every day after work.

>Most people don't go to art galleries every day after work.
You see it every day user. The statues, the beautiful buildings, the churches, the palaces etc. It just makes you happier than if you're living in a faceless concrete box neighborhood

Well that's gonna get boring after a few weeks, seeing the same buildings over and over. If you think the inhabitants of Florence walk around in awe every time they're stressing home from work, you're deluded.

That's like saying having a hot girl gets boring after a few weeks because you see her over and over again. Ofc you're still going to love the architecture of your neighborhood if you live in a nice one even after years of living there, I'm proof of that. Just like you're still going to hate living in a commie block even when you've lived there for a while

Attached: communist-era-concrete-blocks-residential-footage-085451838_prevstill-min.jpg (3840x2160, 755K)

A relationship is clearly different from looking at a building though. The entire lfiestyle you're describing sounds depressing. The only thing you can do is walk around and look at things. Activities where you actually do something with your hands like bushcraft, fishing, gardening, hunting and farming being completely impossible.

Fishing is very possible in cities, I see people fish in the river where I live all the time. Also gardening is really boring, haven't tried hunting but I can just go out of the city to do that, it's not like you can hunt in the backyard everyday in the countryside either you need to set that up. And farming just sounds boring as hell

Art and culture stuff rotates y'know. I go to events pretty much every week, galleries, screenings, music, etc. Even though I live in a "world/metropolis" city I wish it was like NYC or Tokyo or Berlin with more weird and interesting stuff going on.
> inb4 normie

All of those activities are things you can do every afternoon after work if you live on the countryside AND you get to do it in peace and quiet

You can't go hunting every afternoon retard....

I still just sounds like a very feminine lifestyle. I need a big yard, a workshop, garage and wilderness otherwise I feel like I'm caged.

>you get to do it in peace and quiet
You can get peace and quit in cites, some neighborhoods are crowded and some are quiet

Of course you can. You may not want to because it's a lot of work but it's only one of the hundreds of activities you can do on the countryside.

You can't go hunting every afternoon, unless you live in a 3rd world country that doesn't require any permits... You need permits so that the animal population doesn't get fucked

Eh that's fair I pay $1200 to live in a studio with no AC or laundry and when I see how much space that would get me in the countryside I feel like I'm dying inside. But when I went to college in a small town it was boring. All that space but it has the same people all the time and nothing changes but the seasons

I live in central ontario in the boonies

Nearest neighbor is a 10 min walk

Its really nice except for the satellite internet.

Attached: apudesktop.jpg (1024x788, 98K)

Living in the countryside makes me anxious, I love the anonymity that cities offer

This is the price you pay for rural living

Attached: 7484213732.png (350x200, 21K)

Cities are more fun if you have Friends.

Villages are more fun (cheaper cost of living thus more money for you and/or better housing) for loners.

Thats pretty much about it.

holy fuck. RIP orignuahlly

Not anymore, the newer part of cities are abstract modern hellholes, i don't understand how anyone can find those commie blocks even remotely pretty.

Most people are insane.

Sadly yes, but the core of most cities in Europe are old which is nice
> i don't understand how anyone can find those commie blocks even remotely pretty.

Architects love them for some reason

That's a huge suburb, not a city.

Loser

Non virgins need to gtfo my board

Probably because they are easy to design and construct.

Also the worst urban area in the US

Did you live in the south of Gelderland? The dikes around the Maas are very comfy to drive over and see all the little village houses

Detachment. You'll realize how detached people are in a densely populated city.

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
https:\\discordapp.com\invite\w47xFGg

s

Attached: file 19.png (800x600, 433K)

Travel by train.

Normie.... get out orohfcvggly

Shoo shoo discord tranny oregudccblu