Be girl

>be girl
>all you need to do is eat a little but not too much for Men to find you attractive
>be male
>must have an attractive face
>must be at least 180cm or else its over
>need to exercise a lot and be ultra fit
>need to be confident or else you will be a weirdo
>need to have dark features or else you look too feminine
>must make a lot of money
Why is it like this

Attached: beginner-chubby-girl-exercising-in-fitness-club-HJBE7W.jpg (866x1390, 114K)

>implying women don't have to have an attractive face
Even robots shit on girls with ugly faces.

biology? Nature? take your pick fat fuck

Fuck off with your gay psyops spam.

Because women incur a higher cost from sex. If she falls pregnant she needs caveman Chad to protect her for 9 months. In most animals with long pregnancy periods the females are picky choosers and men are the pretty ones trying to attract mate e.g. Bulls with big horns, lions with big manes. Even among birds who will spend a long time sitting on eggs the case is the same eg peacocks.

In nature passivity is never rewarded so get off your ass.

>be me
>7/10 face
>170cm
>exercise really rarely
>actually really insecure and whine all day, always look down
>actually kind of feminine, like kpop idols
>leeching from parents
>still get laid

It's not like this user. You're delusional.

You forget that many women died in childbirth and it wasn't that long ago. Doing ancestry research and great, great......grandfather had three wives and outlived them all. All were young and died birthing babies. First wife had kid after kid after kid and dead at 28, the second a couple kids and dead at 21 and the last, 3 kids and dead at 24.

im jealous

>5/10 face
>196cm
>exercise err day
>insecure as fuck, can never be skinny due to pelvic bones being basically shoulder width
>not feminine at all
>live on my own
>never laid

How do you even manage to do that? How old are you?

Why are you lying on the internet user
Pleaee stop

do what? im 27

I'm not. That's the truth.
But most of the girls I've fucked were kpop fans. Explains a lot.
How can you have that nice stats and not get laid

Nice stats? I can never have a slim build and it plays in my mind every day.

Also mild autism, I've tried for years to overcome it through sheer looks maxxing, but haven't found results yet. I can make friends no problem but anything beyond that is just alien territory.

Being big is better. I would kill to be 10cm taller.
I also have shitloads of problems but people accepts me this way. I'm still young (20) but I'll probably be an outcast later.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-07-16-43-23-378_com.android.chrome.jpg (852x752, 176K)

>be worm
>stay underground
>don't get eaten by bird

He's a tall lanklet. Of course he is a virgin.

Tall people cant be virgins

Not lanky. Body shape is between a square and rectangle.

Cool group of friends is also a must.

Pretty much every poster on Jow Forums proves you wrong.

what are dark features

I know plenty of dudes who have little to none of those and have no trouble getting girls.

Dark hair, skin eyes etc

Wonder how did males swallowed this meme, women get assaulted, daily, in all forms of entertainment, with an absurd standard of what beauty is. It fucks with their minds, it corrodes their self worth.

And males start crying because the girls decided they wanted a little of effort from their partner too? seriously?

get the fuck out of this board normiecunt people like you should LEAVE THE FUCKING BOARD

Apparently not if you date a hispanic
>be me
>8 months ago
>150 pounds 5'10"
>meet qtpi latina
>make her my gf
>two days ago
>making cereal
>she slaps my ass
>"you're getting thick, user"
>lol what?
>"Look at you"
>she squeezes my belly
>"You got so doughy! I'm going to make you thicker"
>weigh myself later that day
>213 pounds

What the fuck are you eating to weigh that much?

Make-up is a bad thing and I wish women would stop abusing it.

I've been here since 12. I won't leave this place.

>>making cereal

>Why is it like this

Because of Nature. Men are the achievers and women are the constant.

Men are the achievers and are the one that standards are set for. This is why women have a list of requirements while men do not. Women select for quality, men select for quantity.

There is a threshold for men, after a certain point you are culled from the gene pool as a man.

Yin/Yang. Men select for quantity and thus nearly every woman procreates. Only the best men get to procreate.

This is why nearly every female body type is considered attractive while only 1 male body type is considered attractive.

But this is what makes men so superior. Women demand so much more of us than we demand of them. They are utterly disposable. And the top tier of men are not. Hit that gym user and work hard.

Just look at all the post-wall roasties crying and alone and waiting to die and understand that women are inferior in every single way. You should love them for that.

>Why is it like this
it's all by design so the elites have higher highs, with the way things are the most powerful men get to delude themselves into believing they are gods
it's what happens when toxic masculinity goes unchecked

>This is only the case is you're after shallow cunts only.

Personally I don't care about the dudes height, I might preference to taller than me (178cm) but it's not a big deal nor a deal-breaker. Also super muscle guys kinda creep me out t b h
Healthy is what matters and having a personality beyond gym and Netflix