If he's a poc then I am a poc

If he's a poc then I am a poc.

Attached: AABxDZv.jpg (624x416, 16K)

poc = piece of cunt

His dad is Wmaf hapa

He has distinct Asian features. But Asians don't actually count as PoC, do they? They are often paler than whites and have superior economic status, are arrested less, do better educationally, face no oppression, etc.

>Poc
Cringe

no, asians aren't counted as minorities either really because they're not scum sucking mouth breathers. they contribute to society.

Yes they do count because they are still nonwhites and are still discriminated against in America, albeit in different ways that blacks and brown people. Also, shit isn't that great for all of them. All of the "model minority" stereotypes of Asians come from Chinese and Korean immigrants, but none of these stereotypes apply to people from the Killing Fields, who usually become gang members and murderers, etc when they hit the US.

> falling for the PoC meme
it's just non-whites who want to take credit for rap music and getting shot by the police

I'm 1/4 asian, am I white or poc?

fuck this guy, he stole my hairstyle

American Asians do very much see themselves as pOcs and an oppressed minority (or at least their second/third generation kids do)

Attached: 547F5316-5504-4EB5-BF37-725B75646651.jpg (617x593, 165K)

He looks like an indian on that pic

POC is just a supremacist term coined by the left to denigrate white people. It creates a strong "in group/out group" dynamic where people OF color (read: people with more than the outgroup, people who are better than the outgroup) get an unlimited pass to claim negative events as personal anecdotes while white people are silenced. How often do you hear stories that are supported by "as a person of color, I never had x y or z"? Doesn't matter if that "poc" had a normal middle class standard of living, if something bad ever happened to you in your life ever you get to be in the "poc" club and talk about how white people are terrible.

Attached: 1wirg1njavz21.jpg (1024x575, 90K)

By our own logic then the term minority or non-white is as offensive.
Or do you only consider offense when it supports your world view?
Either way stay in school kiddo.

Yes, we're POC and as such we can enjoy the privileges explicited by

Attached: IMG_20190612_135058.jpg (720x1032, 188K)

Poc was literally created by whites. Whites were the ones who decided that they were white and others were colored. Whites were the ones to assign colors to each group. Whites were the ones to segregate other races to certain areas of the city. Now a history of discrimination has backfired.

>3/4 white still looks asian
I have seen some quadroons that look whiter

Oh, like the term "nonwhite".

This isn't actually true. Textual evidence from historical China and Japan makes it clear that Asians noticed that whites were *white*, without Europeans imposing that on them.

It's very, very likely that Africans also noticed - but African cultures weren't literate (because they were, like, niggers) and so there's no evidence one way or the other.

He's not and you're not. I am!

Attached: JackSparrow.jpg (160x160, 10K)

>It's very, very likely that Africans also noticed - but African cultures weren't literate
I hate how people make these insane generalizations about Africans. First it was that Africans couldn't comprehend numbers when West Africans have traditional native religions that are obsessed with numbers, now we're saying that blacks couldn't verbalize that white people were different. Oyibo, mzungu, there are many words in African languages to refer to white people, many of which don't necessarily mean white and mean weird shit like "bee with its skin peeled off".

I am a PoC but I identify as white. I am culturally white and have nothing in common with shitskins.

Good way to never gain acceptance from anyone and be seen as a clown by everyone. You don't have to identify with the ignorant parts of your culture. I'm black, I choose to identify with our music, religions and religious practices, history, food, art, and culture but that doesn't mean I have to identify with the goddamn Crips.