I have no friends at all. The few that I had betrayed me for no reason and left me to suffer

I have no friends at all. The few that I had betrayed me for no reason and left me to suffer.

Life is so fucking cruel. I was abused and tormented all my life which in turn caused my personality to become shitty.

If anybody here is a socially retarded loser like me and wants a e friend, please do not hesitate because I am desperate for a human being to have even an awkward conversation with.

Attached: A17B4C29-F29B-4A43-974D-0F74C6ECBC00.jpg (324x324, 15K)

hello in the most original way achievable with our current technological development.

>betrayed me for no reason
So you did something to them.

It was most likely a girl sticking her ass between them

Have you put on the effort? at all? or just you like being miserable and brag about your problem to make yourself feel good?

>caused my personality to become shitty
If you are aware that your personality is sheat, you have no excuse not to work on it/fix it

Here is one free voucher for a friend (26/M)

Qontinue#3208

Attached: 1519565048508.png (500x300, 83K)

No I never did anything to them. I was pretty quiet and never said too much but I dont know why they would just cut me off completely like that

Life is cruel
It's not about standing up again but crawling in the general good direction

what can i do? i am limited in cognitive ability, financially fucked, and have no idea how to even improve myself. I tried turning my life around a few times but I always fall back into severe depression and cant take myself out of it until I reach an occasional breaking point/wake up call.

>Have you put on the effort? at all? or just you like being miserable and brag about your problem to make yourself feel good?
>brag about your problems
Gross normalfag that fetishises suffering thinks talking about your problems is bragging, absolutely sickening.

I was actually planing to make a thread just like this. Here you go user Hoxworth#5958

Attached: 1519101764502.png (546x640, 536K)

"hurr durr i dindu nuffin everyone is such a meanie waaaaaah"
kys you bipolar roastie

Hey, 24 f, im lonely too. Dunno what to do this summer. Been inside like a week straight and my head hurts.

sure senpai add me on discord m 18

#LeafonCrack7823

Attached: 1560261575706.jpg (398x360, 38K)

What are your interests? what can we awkwardly chat about?

add me on discord user bagoly#3581

shut the fuck up roastie. youre not lonely. youre a dsigusting femo*d, fuck off my board

I haven't had friends for seven years. You're a weak bitch.

Listen up all you miserable faggots. Youve had your first taste of life. It will never get better, you will never have friends/girlfriends whatever the fuck it is. You will either kill yourself or get hooked to the only escape that is in drugs and alcohol. Thats all there is to life. The curse of not being born a bee in a fucking hivemind.

Gotta love how normies will dismiss all problems in order to make YOU the problem.
>if other people are mean to you, that can only mean YOU are mean and deserve it!
They love this one because it literally justifies everything they do to you.
>if you are aware you have a problem, then logically you do not have a problem!
This way, when you finally ask for help, they don't have to help you.
>to solve your problems, just change something (in other words, just stop having problems)
Vague enough that it can be used to answer any and all problems you may have, and vague enough to not solve a single thing at the same time, while also putting all the weight back on you -- hey, he told you to stop having problems, now it's your turn!

It's all one big fucking invisible game collectively played by the normal people, so they can keep up this mass illusion that they've only made good choices, that unfortunate people deserve everything they get, but anything that happens to them is unjust and must be rectified. Fucking memes and games memes and games memes and fucking games, that's all the fucking normal world is, MEMESGAMESMEMESGAMESMEMESGAMESMEMESGAMESMEMESGAMESMEMESGAMESMEMESGAMESMEMESGAMESMEMESGAMESMEMESGAMESMEMESGAMESMEMESGAMESMEMESGAMESMEMESGAMESMEMESGAMESMEMESGAMESMEMESGAMESMEMESGAMESMEMESGAMESMEMESGAMESMEMESGAMESMEMESGAMES

Join da army

Be all dat you can be

Plank#3069
Don't expect much

This is ultimately just one user speaking to another, but I hope you make it one day, my friend. loneliness is and regret are disgusting recipes for a man to suffer from. just know that there are a million people who would reach out to hug you from the computer screen if they could. god bless.

I tried to add ya user and discord tells me that the username is wrong.Might check onto that and correct it?

Add me

Roberto#3989

My bad, it's Plank#3067

where u from OP
originally 312321

Attached: 1559599129981.png (801x527, 62K)

reminder nobody likes spics, niggers, south east asians, and any other subhuman garbage

Yeah it fucking sucks, but no one likes an insecure whingebag. You're not going to make the meaningful connections you obviously crave by sitting on your ass and crying.

Improve yourself and seek counseling if you're truly so distraught by your situation. It isn't easy to do this, but it can't be any worse than suffering until your rope yourself.

tell discord