Y-You support trans' rights d-don't you, user?

Y-You support trans' rights d-don't you, user?

Attached: s7oBo9O.jpg (827x1087, 104K)

No. They don't have rights and should be beaten to death

I support their right to not be persecuted for their mental sickness.

rights to my penis, yes

Why are you t-t-talking like that? Are you fucking braindamaged?

i h-have gender dysphoria s-so yeah

you know that if trannies were treated with love and respect and easy access to quality healthcare everywhere they'd have no reason to come to this board right

I used to not care at all, but seeing what a degenerate freakshow the trans movement has become, I've realized that you """""people""""" deserve to be purged

I don't care what someone does with their body, I don't have to like it but it's not a big enough deal that I will waste energy hating them.

If anything I feel sorry for them, hopefully they find some happiness.

They can and should go to /lgbt/. Fuck off.

how bout you go back to /lgbt/ and stop infesting yourselves in Jow Forums you fucking fags

Use this, OP, suits you and your fellows better.

Attached: tranny realism.jpg (1000x850, 189K)

I know I support trans rights

Attached: doit.gif (533x310, 1.99M)

You know that they would be treated like that if they didn't act retarded or used the mental illness they've got as a shield for everything, right?

You already have them, you stupid faggot. What else do you want, special treatment?

they come to this board because their personality is based on triggering people in search of attention, and because society has accepted them already, they start to feel shity and needy again. That's the reason you retard piece of shit get lost of this board nobody loves you

brainwashed retard, human rights are for anyone, we don't need "trans rights"
i support traps & nekogirls whereever i find them tho

this user is right, lgbt people are not protesting for equal rights, they are protesting for more privilages on their part, and no they cant have them

Nope, faggot. Sage.

Attached: Luka.jpg (600x600, 163K)

I think it's the same as giving anorexics diet pills to cure them

Attached: 150019C0-8F1D-4B4D-82A7-9469F5F9560A.jpg (960x960, 110K)

Yes LGBTQ rights are human rights

No, human rights are human rights, trans rights are delusions

user, pic related is a transgirl. I think you're just a transphobic nigger

Attached: aNz5jn4_700b.jpg (700x618, 83K)

Jerk me off in this maid outfit and I'll support whatever you want

Asians and spics tend to pass better, not impossible for whites tho

Attached: 1538637494840.jpg (1024x1024, 88K)

>access to quality healthcare
If they had quality health care, doctors would help them get rid of their sickness and stay normal.

That's a crossdressing male, not a 'transgirl'
here's what he looks like normally

Trannies like you need to stop claiming that traps who live as males 90% of the time are equivalent to trannoids who mutilate themselves

Attached: sameg.jpg (576x1024, 75K)

The exception that proves the rule. Post thailand lady boys now and say "hurr look here is the same thing"

You do know that the one in your pic is brazilian, dont you?

Except the surgeries, that is mutilation

Asians dont count. Their Neotenous features make it so.

Lmao trannies btfo

Literally using asian cosplayers which aren't even trans as justification for western self-mutilating gender bullshit

they need anything they can get their hands on
pathetic, but again expected since we are talking about mental ill people

need sauce on this qt, cant remember name.

Sayuri mattar my negro

Attached: 1560290894298.jpg (600x847, 115K)

thank you fellow negro

West should adopt Sharia's law. Kill trannyfags and fagfags on sight

Why do I need to support something you already have? What the fuck more do you want?

Nice try, Mohammad. I know Islam translates to "Submission" but the West is not one to "submit" to filthy mudslimes.

of course we do user! join my discord uwu :3
Hn767E

When they cannot convert a common fag, living as a trans woman becomes a possibility, and if anything we could grow in numbers >_>
(actually it is not just a 1st world phenomenon)

Attached: IMG_0001.jpg (6000x4243, 1.01M)

I bartend at a gay bar during their trans event. If they're doing a charity, I'll usually give them my tips for the night, too.

i support their rigths to be fucked in the ass by me

Sure I do. It doesn't affect me so why make life more difficult for them.

Attached: 0ba.png (645x773, 10K)

he's cute... I'd make him my wife

I support the right for TRANSfaggots to kill themselves lmao

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Oshiete! Galko-chan - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.59_[2019.06.09_20.08.13].png (703x714, 482K)

If they cant accept who they really are why should anyone accept them? They are delusional and should be thrown in mental institutions.

Just a reminder that you dont pass, OP.

I support human rights. It's your choice to cut your dick off. Whatever, go nuts. Just don't expect me to consider you a woman if you don't put some effort in passing. The only problem i have with trannies is the way they tend to consider transitioning the solution to all their problems, and then convince vulnerable young boys struggling with their masculinity of the same thing. If you are struggling with your gender identity, don't get tricked into transitioning unless you have been diagnosed with genuine dysphoria. You don't have to be a manly man or a girly girl, it's okay. We need effeminate boys and tomboys more than we need trannies that pass as neither.

yeah honestly, I'm glad it's taking off as more of a "thing" with celebrities and so on calling for them e.g. "x said trans rights".

Attached: 1327620511957.jpg (575x474, 51K)

Unironically I really wish we could murder them all. Not joking I seriously hate them.

Who, frogposters? I agree

No I meant trannies but frogposters too i guess

They don't affect me so if they want to be called by their own pronouns I'll do it. Anyways, a trans girl will still be a male for me though. Tje same with trans male

So its fucking glorious?

as the majority of users here live in the US or western Europe, i ask you, what rights don't trans people have that everyone else has?

i think you guys are fine. it doesn't bother me. but i don't know what these "trans rights" are referring to unless you're talking on a global scale, in which case, your opponents are in your own backyard. Pic related.

Attached: 1550684902584.png (573x720, 356K)

i got banned from last tranny hating thread for posting pictures lmao dont worry trannie faggot i have vpn you can ban me everytime you want

Attached: 1559406075999.png (1261x731, 1.49M)

fun fact /lgbt/ is board for faggots

Attached: 1559691424310.png (705x767, 564K)

trannies are a symptom of a falling civilization

>hide face cuz ugly

>pic related is person with no future

>posting nudes online mean you want attention from online friends since you dont have irl friends classic trannie

>that is 0.01% of all asian other 99.9% look like typical ugly asain since they all the same

>it dont effect me
it does is only matter of time when government start subsisting those useless faggots

>why make life more difficult for them.
is fun watching non whites suffering

Attached: 1558632714748.png (734x971, 382K)

the only reason you are trans is because you don't want to compete with other men for pussy

Yeah I support them pulling the trigger.

i'm just gonna leave this here.

kappu is an original girl

Attached: 1560296411924.jpg (706x509, 109K)

what rights are we trying to take away exactly?

transphobes in the supreme court are literally trying to stop the 1964 civil rights act from applying to trans people.

Attached: 1552029721175.jpg (850x1020, 137K)

that's called meme magic faggot you need to look at meme to realize how world we live in is laughable

>also why dont you support tranny rights

Attached: 1556476684287.jpg (720x960, 153K)

I don't support any human rights. In fact I think humans don't even deserve to exist

So what? The government supports plenty of people. That's more systemic than a transgender issue.
>non whites suffering
There's plenty of white transgender people though.

You can't stop people from hiring who they want to hire. Stop being a baby. Fucking american trannies complaining about rights and shit. You have it so easy over there you sit in your basement wondering what to complain about.

>So what? The government supports plenty of people.
and that why we dont want niggers spics and shit skins in our country if we where to genocide them eu would be in much better situation

>There's plenty of white transgender people though.
you dont understand traitors are not white they are white niggers and deserve to be burn for all sins they committed

Attached: c9153cc48fa302f978fe2ff3c3041d4d7f66185c011993895f9de9fcf811ddc8.jpg (855x539, 55K)

Can't say I agree with contra on a lot, but they're really cute now

I want to feel contra's fat cock in my mouth desu

>you dont understand traitors are not white they are white niggers and deserve to be burn for all sins they committed

Gonna make sure I get my latin gf extra pregnant tonight user

direct your attention to this post im not even murican lmao

Attached: 1559362691241.jpg (960x935, 64K)

if you find this cute i dont know what to say

go girl!!

yeah fuck off rostie i could't care more to reply to your blog post

>civil right act
abolishing slavery was mistake niggers have in blood/culture to work hard unpaid jobs

Attached: 1556493187744.jpg (1024x1020, 98K)

go to back to Jow Forums shill

Attached: 1559848930187.jpg (900x900, 99K)

I don't know man. I'm side with the alt-right on most things but the hate against trannies doesn't really appeal to me. I can justify it.

Oh a cute anime girl poster I wonder who could be behin.oh fug no I'm outta here.
Don't we have a ugly tranny wojak with a cute anime girl disguise?

>when you know you are not right and have to insult in order to win argument
so we agree trannies are delusional creeps with no future
> I'm side with the alt-right
you cant be something that doesn't exist
> I can justify it.
i couldn't care more faggots need to die end

Attached: 1556471803920.jpg (1980x1980, 444K)

forgot to tag lmao you see my hatred for tranny piss me off i hope you shills will commit suicide already

>ugly tranny wojak with a cute anime girl disguise?
I couldn't find anything.
Looks like we lack a wojack variation.

posting leddit hons doesn't prove your point either, user

Attached: 1559722676799.png (894x894, 473K)

posting anime hons doesn't prove your point either, user

Attached: 1560103798925.png (497x507, 405K)

>abolishing slavery was mistake niggers have in blood/culture to work hard unpaid jobs
The whole point of bait is that's it's not supposed to be obvious retard

I mean, I don't really care, I'm not american. I support trans rights because, again, we're all humans, but I can't stand why trannies are insufferable as a person - which is one of the reasons why some people might call me a transphobe or whatever,
>repeating phase 'trans rights' out of context for no reason and interrupting public conversations with it, so much so that it becomes a buzzword
>constantly making references to sexualities/hormone injection/hrt/therapy
>if you don't have a pride flag plastered on every avatar you're a suspected homophobe/transphobe
>you're either with them or against them, no in between
the list goes on and on, but even though i support trans rights, i still don't want to be in a relationship with a transgender person. I'm a man, I like girls. I wanna smash pussy, if I wanted artificial pussy, I'd buy an onahole.
Do what you want, but don't push it everywhere, like every company or media nowadays pushes it.
Things would be so much simpler if people faced themselves and be comfortable in their bodies.

>if you find this cute i dont know what to say
Granted black guys usually don't transition very well, but contra passes overall imo (I say overall cus those shoulders and collarbone belong to a man)

Attached: 20190528_230349.jpg (1920x1080, 132K)

>he thinks the civil rights act abolished slavery
The absolute state of amerimutt education

hole time iam posting white people faggot

Attached: 1556476809024.jpg (810x810, 55K)

If you're going to post a picture of an ugly trans woman, at least don't post one of someone who looks fine. Here's a current picture of her, a random still from her most recent youtube video. It's an unflattering shot because she's in motion, but you can still see she looks a hell of a lot better than you're portraying her.

see

Attached: Capture.png (1413x800, 1.55M)

giving women rights was also mistake japan is best example

Attached: 1556871253920.png (710x430, 16K)

Then what the fuck was this supposed to be? Retard

Attached: 1560287118363.png (767x833, 251K)

Nigger correlation =/= causation. As nations get richer people tend to have less children. Japan had almost unparalleled economic growth from post ww2 to the end of the cold war

and lefts. 40% are a resounding failure. we can do better.

>As nations get richer people tend to have less children
>ofc this rule is only for white county's

Attached: Screenshot_2.jpg (592x473, 37K)

Population =/= birthrates retard. See pic related. For fucks sake even African birthrates are falling as their countries get richer. This is a well known trend.

I'm seriously surprised mutts like you have the IQ sufficient to breathe unassisted

Attached: 20190612_175342.jpg (1080x947, 166K)

What rights do they not have already?

>even African birthrates are falling as their countries get richer.

Attached: Africa-Popolazione.png (619x430, 24K)

Only if they are cute. 98% trans are ugly af.

Everytime I get to see Contra being dick sucked on Jow Forums I can only assume is her or one of her minions.

Do you actually have brain damage? Population =/= birthrate. What part about this does your sub 80 IQ brain not understand?

Attached: fig-3-african-fertility-copy-w640.png (640x533, 65K)

Silly faggot, rights are for men!

imagine supporting this

Attached: tran.jpg (540x617, 40K)