Pay this artist on fiverr from the UK to create some game sprites to replace my placeholder art

>pay this artist on fiverr from the UK to create some game sprites to replace my placeholder art
>its good
>she's also really cute
>buy some more stuff from her just because shes cute
>she always talks with emojis
>just offered to buy feet pics from her
>started typing and stopped, no response

what do i do

Attached: DDe9jmjXYAAaPQ2.jpg (646x595, 42K)

Move on to someone else that will play the game.

Ahahha i fucking hope this is satire. If not maybe Im a normie cause even Im not that pathetic and creepy

Just tell her that it's part of the game you're making.

In the minute chance she actually sees her sprites in your game, you'll get completely fucked. Prepare to get metoo'd.

Any girl averse to selling feet pics is a total brainlet. It amazes me how easy women have it and then choose to not take advantage.

user she's already played early testing version, she knows everything. I can't get metooed for feet?

>I can't get metooed for feet?
If there's one rule in life that you can rely on, it's that if you claim that something can't get any worse, then you should always prepare for it to get worse.

Post a pic of her then guy

She's just thinking of what the right price should be. She maybe even is consulting with third parties to figure out the market rate.

No chick who is hustling for $ on fiverr is going to turn down a chance to make some money by selling pics of her feet.

It's fucking weird. You guys are so gone in your lack of normal social interaction and how normal humans work that you think it's perfectly fine, but it's fucking weird.

for fucks sake, can we bring back bullying so at least I don't have to hear you people talk about your weird ass fetishes?

> If they dont be a whore theyre stupid
> If they do be a whote then reeeeeee fuckin roaster has it so easy
Lmao

>taking a picture of your feet and sending it to men for money is too weird
There could be no easier money made. Then they have the audacity to call themselves oppressed.

easy mode. not fair.

Wait for her response and if nothing happens there are plenty of fiverr qts to get feet pics from

youve established a good business relationship and shown your trustworthiness by paying.
yeah its a weird ask but you can backtrack and apologise and move on.

>hahahaha jk

Attached: 1D5CABFE-F697-49A7-A6FC-96E867BBA885.gif (540x486, 1.34M)

> Selling your body is easy!

How do you live with so low self respect?

The smart thing to do is to apologize, and tell her from now on you only want a business relationship and to never ever bring the subject back up again.

If she doesn't respond, just send her pics of your feet.

>>started typing and stopped, no response
wait a while, and before the end of the day, tell her you are sorry, you just think she is so beautiful

or have you never seen her?
I don't know how to salvage that
you should have asked her for a picture of her first, then send her a flattering picture of yourself
you are still her client so she would still would say you are cute or some shit
THEN, after a while, you ask her for feet pics
but not out of the blue
in the middle of a convo

Offer her more money, obviously.