Just broke up with SO. my gf was perfect. - attentive, attractive, clever, and I'm depressed (have been since 12...

>Just broke up with SO. my gf was perfect. - attentive, attractive, clever, and I'm depressed (have been since 12, am now 22). I fucked this up I can tell.
>Gonna quit job tomorrow cus i'm scared of women

>still feel shit

im gonna travel around europe or the world hopefully to help people any suggestions on where to go or what to do? I thought first I can go somewhere partying (not a social person but I wanna experience it and improve my life) then maybe volunteer

Never gonna be able to forgive myself for promising to her I could give her the world and pulling it out from under her.

Do I just have to get over break period?

Attached: avg_redditor.png (563x341, 38K)

how did u fuck up
why did u break up

why do these posts usually go :
>I broke up with s/o
>they were so good and perfect I miss them so much
>wah wah im saaaad :' (

Why do you retards break up with them then? Ever heard of trying to fix things?

I need my own space kinda depressed to the point that I'm pushing everything away.

I like the idea of not being attached to anything and I pushed her away because there is stuff wrong with me.

I'm happy to be single I said I just need time alone I guess I just wondered what a good place to travel or keep busy with is.

we're still speaking but she is hurt beyond belief because we knew each other since secondary school.

Any tips on travelling?

you sound like a massive fag

literally fuck off with this bullshit and stop whining then

Guess it's grieving. She got birth control (implant) for me, gave up kids (i don't want kids).

Idk just looking forward now. Might get an IT job in europe and see if I can learn some stuff being away from home.

True, thanks user

Fuck off, shuthead. You had a good relationship and threw it away. Fucking idiot. Get out.

but now im a robot :D

kys faggot normalnigger schizo bastard

SHUT THE FUCK UO SND GRT OUT, DISGUSTING NORMALFAG PIECE OF SHIT.

>S
why am I a normalfag for becoming a robot? I-i value my own space and I've made actions to reflect that.

Uh oh I think i get the impression that I fucked up lol

>becoming a robot
You dont become a robot, dumbass. Thats why youre a normalfaggot and should leave this place

Youre not actually sad, youre not actually depressed, you just did a stupid thing and youre here to project your stupid ideas onto this stupid board. Go jump off a stupid tall building and end your stupid life

Attached: 9BBB098A-9DC6-482A-A031-1159EA2F0645.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

shit you are correctg user

but i enjoy reading the board and relating to NEETdom so I guess I'll become a spectator of robots but not classify myself as one. sorry for being stupid and projecting

Then lurk

I can already tell you would add nothing of quality to this board so you may as well shut the fuck up and read. I would be happier if you killed yourself but beggars cant be choosers

Fair enough, I will never post again x

that's not good enough
you ruined a good girl's life with your faggot autism

you should sudoku rn

Ya, sudoku right now or we will doxxx you

lol you can't doxx me. Good luck though x

Do yourself a favour and go back to her and tell her that you want her back.
As for the personal space thing tell her the truth take a break, explore wherever you want to go.
Fights happen in relationships now and then but you need balls and patience.
An odd advice is that get a hoe, and see if you get reminded of your girl or not. If she's the one then you'll think about her while fucking the hoe.

shit, based advice. I think I will try this. true, though we never argued because I was shit at communicating it was always her getting upset. I guess balls and patience is something i could grow. thanks for the input user rather than threats to doxx.