I finally managed to muster the courage to as out a woman at work a few months back

I finally managed to muster the courage to as out a woman at work a few months back.

She said no, then told management that we witnessed me taking drugs while at work. Now I am getting formally investigated for abusing cocaine.

Why are females like that?

Attached: 1388767020408.jpg (125x115, 2K)

Did you take cocaine?

If so, it's out of your system in 72 hours

No I don't do drugs, she only said it to try and get rid of me from the job.

Well if it's proven she's lying she'll be fired lmao.

#metoo and cancellation culture bullshit
womyn can get away with accusing anyone of almost anything, or get a slap on the wrist if they fail

If you actually don't do drugs then let them test you. When they find out she's lying she'll get fired. Even though you literally did nothing wrong all of the people at your work will side with her, so once she gets fired find a new job and quit.

Bad LARP mate

If shes lying, its as easy as telling your boss and taking a drug test to prove it. But this never happened because youre a giant homosexual

Attached: 9272B1D5-08F7-4C2F-B98F-8B9B6F11B2A3.jpg (464x618, 32K)

Yeah go in for drug testing as soon as possible, if what this user says is true
then you've got like a 72 hour time frame to work with

I don't think that will happen. Where I work they do some 'investigating' around the supposed date and location of alleged event ask witnesses (there isn't any) and then see if there is a case or not.

I work for the UK civil service and so even without evidence they can still sack you.

I asked them to test me and with UK civil service guidelines they can't.

>UK
Well no wonder, you're a giant faggot
Thats not how shit works in america unless youre a min wage faggot

>we can't test you for drugs even if you willfully ask for it
>we can still sack you however, even without any evidence

Mate, just come to Australia. Atleast we're not a garbage country and you're probably white so we'll take you in as a refugee.

She wants to protect others from drug addicts like you
I applaud her, and invite you to stop being a druggie

I am thinking once this shit is all finished, I am wanting to move off to a new place, leave all the people I know and get a new start.

It's all total bullshit. I hate my job and my life.

She is a lying cunt,

You're welcome in Australia mate, but keep out of Sydney; it's full of gooks.

There is no way you asked out a girl who is such a bitch that she would try to get you firedfor no reason, there would have been previous signs she despises you. So its either a fake story or you really are on drugs

I'd say, just get this info to your boss, as it actually happened.
1. You asked her out
2. rejection
3. accusation
4. this talk with the boss.
This is also slander, which you can sue for. If you get yeeted for this, make sure the drug part is on paper, because if you play it right, you may be able to sue both.
This would be AFTER trying to talk things out with both of them, leaving out, that you would sue if they fabricate the situation.

>all these gullible posters thinking this actually happened

i had something like this. i had sex with a girl in the closet, girl told her to get pregnant tell her that i'm the father. she would tell on me if i were trying to get girl's numbers.

get a good feeling thinking they helped someone.
They get their troll kick for the day, we get to feel nice.
And if it is real, shit sucks. I'd rather it be fake too.

the people locked up in the australian concentration camps of nauru and png would differ

Take a drug test and then sue her.