When was the last time you talked to a stranger?

When was the last time you talked to a stranger?

Attached: Capture.jpg (730x556, 48K)

Today, group job interview.
So I talked to something like 11 strangers today actually.

just now, BITCH! hah!

I do this all the time in an effort to curb my social anxiety. Its been working a bit.

13y ago more or less, on a train, about dublya bush

Two nights ago at a diner I frequent after work.

Attached: 1556449464179.jpg (720x960, 50K)

Jesus, 13 years?

If you include talking to the checkout operator when buying stuff, Tuesday afternoon.
If not, two days earlier.

Tonight when I was at my aunts, an old family friend of theirs was sitting out the back when I went outside to have a smoke. He was nice, I got 2 beers from him just for being there

Some poor scottsman expat i met at the airport
Seemed like a sick cunt
Most strangers I talk to are crack addicts looking for handouts though

yes?
i'm not counting clerks/cashiers/casual interactions in day to day life

I mean the last time I actually had a convo with someone i didn't know at all.. a stranger by definition

I use omegle a lot

2 weeks ago the casheir saw me buying ground beef and told me I should try getting a metal grinder, to grind my own meat

Avoided her after that, I come to the supermarket to shop not to have a 15 minute conversation about fucking meat like some faggot

Saturday. I was hiking and saw an older guy. We talked for a while. I reminded him of his son apparently.

yesterday morning when a nice man opened a door for me and asked me how my day was, and I said thank you it's going good

Yesterday, because I work retail and my job consists of talking to strangers. I don't do it in my day to day life otherwise because I fucking hate people.

A few days ago I had an exam. The guy next to me started talking to me about the weather (103 degrees and a 20 minute walk to the lecture hall). I said "hey atleast we're both about to ace this exam!" He started laughing sort of manically and said "well i've calculated the grade I need to not fail." Then the TAs gave out the exams and it was a fucking brutal exam.

I live in an urban shithole in Britain, pretty much nobody talks to strangers except weirdos, so if you do talk to a stranger people think you're probably nuts.

>A few days ago I had an exam. The guy next to me started talking to me about the weather (103 degrees and a 20 minute walk to the lecture hall). I said "hey atleast we're both about to ace this exam!" He started laughing sort of manically and said "well i've calculated the grade I need to not fail." Then the TAs gave out the exams and it was a fucking brutal exam.

Effing Christ observe the interaction of two juvenile autists in the wild.

You can almost feel the moisture dessicating out of all pussies nearby as you read this.

Sounds about right. That was my only "conversation" for the past 9 months.

Small talk is so fucking tedious and nauseating. The last time i can remember having a genuine conversation with a stranger was some years ago in front of a church. One of those big churches with security and a twitter and shit. I was in front of the courtyard having a smoke and this homeless black woman asked me for a lighter and she started ranting about the bible or something and we both just kinda talked about how evil the church was and then she smoked weed with me. I don't remember exactly what either of us talked about, but it was a very refreshing interaction and i hope i never meet her again. I hate black women and i hate schizos, but having someone to complain about the church and bible with was very nice.

got stabbed by one and another one jumped randomly on me and stole my hat.
>just make friends bro strangers are friendly.

T. edgy atheist freethinker

Did i say i was a fucking atheist? There's no edge in that fucking post. I love and worship the creator. I fear God. The church, specifically that church is evil and a tool for Satan to keep the money flowing.
Freethinking? As an insult?? Get fucked you simpleminded cretin

Never because I'm not American

Literally daily. It's part of my job.

>Freethinking
as a sarcasm you idiot, the church in itself isn't a single entity and as for the cash flowing that's what you get for being a protestant literally the jews of christianity

NO SHIT
Is this count as stranger talkin

I did yesterday when I went to the store. I didnt care for it, neither of us talked much

I cant even talk to strangers without crying and feeling like i am going to puke.

This nice older woman on a plane today.

Are you a girl, man?

When I told a park ranger about a baby bird that was sitting on it's own.