Having a gf is boring, even more so if you came and are not horny anymore. You just want her to fuck off...

Having a gf is boring, even more so if you came and are not horny anymore. You just want her to fuck off. I rather would have money.

Attached: 1557950878080.png (300x250, 13K)

It's because you're a man and therefore you're not capable of feeling love and you use your dick instead of a brain.

No its because 99% of all women are uninteresting fuck doll NPCs.

There are many interesting and intelligent women out there but since you think with your dick, you always go for dumb stacies and then wonder why you don't have anything to talk about.

You must not be codependent like I am. For me, sex is the least important part of the relationship. I try my best to perform well at sex so that I can get that love.

The ones which are are little more interesting are mostly pretty ugly.

Yup, that might be true. It also proves that you (like every other male) think with your dick and only choose to talk to women who are pretty (and probably out of your league) because you're not capable of loving someone as a person and can only feel lust

>because you're not capable of loving someone as a person and can only feel lust
yes but same counts for women, if someone better comes along they leave. True love doesn't exist. People just like to fuck and their hormones tell them to get a partner.

Pretty much this
>be m*n
> date stacies based on nothing but the fact that they make your wee wee tingle real nice
>be mad when you have literally nothing in common with them and nothing to talk about
>proclaim all women are retarded
>repeat ad infinitum

>There are many interesting and intelligent women out there

HAHAHAHAHA

Good one

Attached: 1558238092324.gif (294x250, 90K)

so you would rather date ugly/fat "interesting" women ?

Even if I ever did accquire a gf I would probably love her so much I wouldn't just want to settle so that this doesn't end up happening. If you don't truly love her why are you wasting all this time and money, just for sex?

Attached: 1560316782437.png (800x559, 521K)

that's just not true user, love gives you a wonderful sense of fulfilment.

Attached: 1543794747247.jpg (452x446, 22K)

Well if you're just gonna fuck the empty pretty ones at least stop whining like a retard about them being dumb

just be fwb with them, dating is a scam anyway

Stop being an incel and you will think different
another 12 yo girl who watched some disney movies I see
still better than the ugly ones desu

>still better than the ugly ones desu
Then stop fucking complaining, you retard. Fuck off and get out of this board

My issue isn't boredom after I nut but disgust. I can't explain it but I just need to get away from her until I'm out of that weird post-nut state of mind.

>another 12 yo girl who watched some disney movies I see
well no, 20yo male in bed with my gf, i can tell you user love is better than sex

Attached: pepe (104).jpg (657x527, 59K)

I may be an incel, but at least get a grip on yourself man. Face it, you have no idea what you want

ugly fembot/ angry incel detected
you are just deluded my autistic friend
I know what I want, it's just very hard to find.

Are robots just universally assholes? I don't think I've spoken to one who could even pretend to be a halfway decent person.

>still better than the ugly ones
You just admitted that you're just settling. Yeah I know what I want too but idk how tf to get it. I admit that. You are an incel like me, just admit it. You'll feel better.

Attached: 1558949645507.jpg (684x682, 60K)

if you're not willing to settle then your celibacy is voluntary and you deserve your isolation :-)

Why thank you kind stranger user, I had not realized this before. I'll take your advice to heart.

Attached: 1557677679665.jpg (284x276, 21K)

>you are just deluded my autistic friend
well my emotional state is purely subjective, if i'm deluded into being happy then there is no delusion for i am happy