Someone invented a time machine, and gave it to you

The time machine has 4 settings:

Which decade would you travel to? It's a one way trip and you cannot go back to 2019.

Attached: download (22).jpg (251x201, 9K)

2000 because it was fun

No thank you. The past is awful

And then bitcoin I guess

will i be the same age or the age of that century?

Go back to 2000, make sure to write down and alsp memorize what stocks to invest in. Buy copious amounts of bitcoin when it first comes out, by copious amounts of etherium too, invest in AMD when they make themselves competent again wirh Zen, invest in all the other companies that took off, spend the money living comfortably in a stave church teaching people about the gods.

>get a time machine
>it sucks ass
fuck it, I'll got to 1990 and start amazon myself.

i'd just go to 2000

bring lottery numbers with me, become a millionaire. when the time is right, dump a million or so into bitcoins.

would be the shit

>1980
I want to kill all commies of my country who committed acts of terrorism before they were given an amnesty in the mid 80's. Fucking commie niggers.

My country is a shithole and it was even shittier the further you go in the past. I don't want to fucking die so I'll go to the 2000's and become a millionaire like the others said.

You'd get to see all the events that let to the utter shitfest of a timeline we're living in. Too depressing.

I would just sell the time machine. The amount of money I would get for it has to far out stretch any money I would get playing the lotto or whatever.

I'm sure some forlorn billionaire will cough up the cash to see their wife one last time or some stupid shit.

It was easier to get laid and i actually enjoy a lot of electronic music from the era.
Also, no smartphones but pretty performant pcs.

I would stop 9/11 and columbine shooting

I wouldn't send myself.

I would make a gift package of all the most advanced technology we have right now. Instructions on how it all works, etc.

Include some news clippings from over time to give an idea of issues we have face.

Send that through the time machine to MIT or Bill Gates or whoever.

We are now almost 50 years further ahead than we are now. And things are probably better for everyone.

Probably 2000. Do things better a second time round. Play tony hawks.

So here I am.

Attached: IMG_6520.jpg (1280x720, 237K)

>Go back in time at 20 years old
yeah I'll have to pass cheif, Being poor in the future beats being rich in the past. I'll always be about 2 decades (or more) behind the creature comforts I was use to and by the time I can reep the rewards in 2019 I'll be like 39 or older. Maybe "experience" and shit would be fun but we also run into the issue that I have no real proof of citizenship in the past. The I'Ds I would have belong to a 1 year old or imaginary person. Best case is they deport me somewhere out of confusion, worst case I get shot for assumed commie, or detained as a science experiment.

Take an almanac back with me and marty mc fly myself

Is it mental or physical time travel?

spend my heritage on bitcoin, and swim in cocaine and bitches

>The Internet sucks in all of those places

LOL! Get that shit machine out of my face

Attached: 1537029720424.jpg (1280x896, 328K)

"Remember the good old 1980's
When things were so uncomplicated
I wish I could go back there again
And everything could be the same"