Why is it that even the biggest ecelebs have virtually zero relevance outside the Internet...

Why is it that even the biggest ecelebs have virtually zero relevance outside the Internet? This dude has nearly 100 million subscribers yet I havent heard his name spoken even once IRL.

Attached: 3BC22691-97E5-4D3E-BB9E-C3D3C32892FB.jpg (1400x1400, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y39LE5ZoKjw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

his fans are children?

according to Jow Forumsfags its acceptable to watch him above the age of 12

Because you are not in social circle where people discuss celebs?

Jow Forumstards are mental children

Because his contribution to society is null
From a neutral context, what's there to discuss pewdipie about? it's just a manchild screaming over video games.

98% of celebs have zero relevance outside their respective circles

Conservatives simply want to be self-reliant, while libtards want to suck at the teat of the government and be cradled for their entire lives, and go through endless mental gymnastics to convince themselves it is economically possible. Therefore, it is lefties, not poltards, that are children, friend. Remember to commit suicide as soon as you can.

Attached: feels_guy_exhausted2.png (1037x653, 213K)

How the fuck do you even pronounce his last name?

>Conservatives simply want to be self-reliant
yeah, and there's a lot of fat people that just want to be fit, doesn't mean they actually do jack shit about it though. Nothing about watching pewdiepie will make you self reliant, if anything, it's the opposite because you're wasting time watching braindead entertainment.

>filename
cool PNG. I love Feels Guy, he's my favorite meymey

Attached: 1554692727817.jpg (1080x1350, 1.71M)

>watching mindless entertainment for an hour a week means you never do anything with your life

Nice strawman argument.

There are more catalogued meemees where that came from

Attached: feels_guy_hijak1.png (1128x1002, 105K)

Government, corporations, and mainstream media are doing everything they can to reduce the power of those individuals, as they threaten their control over the public.

I've heard robert de niro's name from one person my whole life

PDP is literally r/Jow Forums: the person. He only managed to stay relevant for a while by directly pulling content from here

>some dude who hasnt been relevant since the 90s vs someone nearly Internet-using zoomer and millennial knows about

you clearly have no clue about anything involving politics. have fun fighting a straw man for the rest of your life.

>nearly 100 million subscribers
Remeber that he promised to delete his channel at 100 mios. Never forget.
Proof here.
youtube.com/watch?v=Y39LE5ZoKjw

>implying the average Jow Forums user actually only spends one hour a week on mindless entertainment
kek

Is that why so many dipshit "conservatives" suddenly support Yang because he wants to give them NEETbux too?

Shellberg

Don't get in the way of my yangbux

While all the conservative / liberal arguing in this thread is of course welcome, it doesn't really answer the question.

There are cable TV shows and Netflix shows with EXTREMELY limited audiences (stuff like "Killing Eve", for example) but despite the fact that like 10 people watch the show the stars are still considered "celebrities". On that basis someone with 100 million subscribers should be a celebrity, even if not all subscribers watch each video.

I think it's generational, in that boomers use YouTube to watch one-off viral videos for the most part and don't really watch recurring content. And boomers also feel, way deep in their bones, that "being on TV" or "being in movies" makes you a celebrity, and other stuff doesn't. So they are strongly resistant to considering YouTube personalities to be celebrities.