I am a wizard. I will grant your wish, all I require is a secret. A genuine secret...

I am a wizard. I will grant your wish, all I require is a secret. A genuine secret, something so deep that you've never told anyone. I can be the only one who knows. My only request for payment is that you let me alter your wish slightly. So please post your wish in this thread, and send your secret to this email [email protected]

Attached: vKRa0PSc_400x400.jpg (400x400, 14K)

OP sounds like the devil

Alter the wish?? Thats playing with fuckin fire

Attached: shinnok-mkx-render.jpg (1260x950, 139K)

sent ;)
hes legit. im a warlock in Mexico

It shows me that you're serious about your wish. If you're willing to have it slightly different in return for what you really want.

Lol only hedge magicians would be on Jow Forums. Anyone so autistic they can't even interact with autistic sorcerery cabals and get a position in a society is doing rituals in their moms basement. He only needs to alter it so he can make it possible.

OP stop fucking around and get into a society or you'll never grow your powers. Unless you're so autistic you'll be eaten alive by ambitious assholes whose power is driving them mad. This is why I reccomend Christian societies even to unbelievers. At least they have a moral code and the Holy Spirit is a safe source of power to tap all things considered. If you're butthurt about not being able to draw on the holy spirit for personal gain shit ain't for you, the point is to grow in knowlege and power to understand the logos not magic your way into material gain.

Attached: 1556402652278.jpg (385x517, 45K)

what limits are there upon what one can wish for? Or not wish for?

It needs to be physically possible. I can't turn you in to an all powerful God of course. But if you say wanted an extra arm I could do that.
I have not received it.

>alter your wish slightly
I know some people say it is just to make it possible, but calling the alteration "payment" instead of the secret or something else is pretty worrisome.

Why would a society ever be required for growth? Some of us who have even encountered magicians out in the field aren't in a position in society or with a group because there isn't an immediate need to and groups aren't usually trustworthy (not to mention very common societies will probably be providing rituals and information and such to a new member below the paygrade you already worked yourself up to).

Attached: 6ef1c90c1bd67022d445aad1d53436b8cd398f0366f3b0597babcbbf4ea5731a.jpg (849x1200, 416K)

It's moreso how I'd like to see the world. For example if you wished to become a woman, I'd like you to look like something I'd like. So you'd probably get a pair of rather large breasts.

Would you tell me how you change my wish ? And could I cancel it if I don't like it this way ?

Of course, just post your wish here and then send your secret if we agree

>you would grant turning into a girl wishes by making them into titty monsters.

Well, prime example of the devil being in the details kek. If I was to make that wish I would have wanted to be a cute flat loli. Major depression would have ensued being an hour glass figure big breasted woman. You are truly the most heinous of devils sir if you don't disclose such important info!

But having the chance to make things how you would like them makes sense for payment if that is the case and is fair.

Attached: 1554706454630.jpg (800x1186, 587K)

Slightly different in what way though? That sounds like some monkey's paw kind of shit

Depends, I'll never try to actively harm your wish. I don't want it to seem like you'll regret it in some way. And I'll tell you beforehand as well.
It doesn't have to be larger breasts. Yours for example, all I would change is that while you would age, you'd never really mature. You'd keep your high voice and a lisp for the rest of your life.

Alright. I want you to cure my scoliosis. Please. Is that in your range of capabilities ?

>And I'll tell you beforehand as well.
What if my wish is as simple as meeting and falling in love with my dream girl soon? And what if my secret is really lame compared to what might be expected of a dark secret?

Yep, that can be done.
What the secret is doesn't matter, what matters is that it has power over you. Something that you not only won't, but refuse to tell someone because of how you feel about it.

But how would you alter my wish?

Do you have proof you can grant wishes Mr. Wizard? I'd be willing to tell you a secret I was planning to take to the tomb.

And what would be the annoying part ?

For scoliosis, nothing. You've already had to deal with shit, you don't need me piling on

For the true love, she would be very popular. She will always stay loyal, and she does truly love you. But she will be in constant communication with other people, men, women, whatever. Could you tame your jealousy?

How would I get an extra arm? Is that like you mailing me some arm from a dead body?

>she will be in constant communication with other people
How bad are we talking here? Like to the point she doesnt spend much time with me or pay much attention?

So what you are saying is legal loli? Based wizard user. If I didn't have other desires which required strength I would be buying the wish right now (I doubt giving someone the option to go back and forth between bulking man mode and loli mode or giving a loli hyper strength is within your power, I worked too hard for my power to give it up). But glad to know you are being a fair wizard at least.

However, let me ask if this is possible for you and any alterations you would want to do. I have a friend who suffers an ailment which puts him in great pain sometimes but is unknown what it is precisely aside from area it affects. The only reason I have not used too much magic on him myself to fix it is because I am not at a level where I trust myself enough to not accidentally make it worse or something and since I care about his well being I don't wish for him to be my guinea pig. Could you cure a friend of mine's "potentially" life-threatening (or perhaps just chronic pain-inducing as it is unknown) problem without knowing his name nor any secret from him (just my secret)? I have to ask because I don't know if you can do something completely for somebody else with no knowledge about them, which that part is actually important to keep.

Attached: 1550468513927.png (900x1000, 571K)

what if I wish to have psychic abilities, how'd that be altered

Last week, my girlfriend, whom I loved for a long time confessed that she didn't love me anymore. If I were to wish for her to realize she loved me and to realize that she would want to be with me again. How would that be altered?

Scoliosis tard here. I sent you an email.

Wizard, i'd like to wake up back in 2012 in my 12 y.o self but with my current memories intact. How would you do it?

No you'd grow an extra arm you can control
She'll always have time for you, and she's not afraid to put her phone down. It's more the amount, the 'hey I'm going out with my friends you can come too' sort of deal.
I can't help your friend I'm sorry, it has to come from him personally. As for the loli thing, you don't seem to realize that you still need to live your life. Are you okay with being treated like a child forever? You still need to have a job and pay taxes when you reach adulthood.
You'd always be able to hear people's thoughts
I wouldn't change anything. I'd leave you with the knowledge that you used magic to change how she feels. That those are not her true feelings towards you.
I'd make you a girl, simple as that

Am I allowed to wish for money? Lots of it?

Attached: cunt.png (624x642, 378K)

When would I grow it? How would you know who submitted a secret and who sent a wish?

>She'll always have time for you, and she's not afraid to put her phone down. It's more the amount, the 'hey I'm going out with my friends you can come too' sort of deal.
I could deal with that as long as she is cool with me meeting them. I guess I'll send you an email, but be ready for a massive letdown of a secret. Do I need to include my wish in the email?

Im not quite in on this but I do hope you find some relief. To have to ask on unknown powers through the internet for help truly brings tears to my eyes :(.

Guy with the broken relationship here, sent off my email. Hope you at least get a laugh.

True fantasy
Unit B
Artichoke
Electroreceptor
Lysergic Acid
Mind control

Do you know what I'm talking about?

what if I wanted to be a good artist, the alter?

He would never come to you, period. Actively disapproves of even me intervening (which just makes me do it in secret). Well, was worth a shot, back to my own development for that.

None of that bothers me concerning the loli deal. I actually like it! Plus I am not gonna lie, would probably slut it up with all my friends who are into lolis anyways. The antics of having to prove I am an adult would probably be funny for everyone else while annoying for me, but I consider that a minor price to pay for the gloriousness of being cute af. I am just far more concerned about losing the ability to be strong really which is why I don't accept it until i hopefully master transformation powers on my own.

Attached: 1557425384272 (1).jpg (850x600, 129K)

I'm so desperate. Thank you. It really was too good to be true.

A wish is always too good to be true my man. Best of luck to you user.

Anyone asked to live /cozy/?

Attached: __original_drawn_by_sebascha__5910596e3684d54224d7f9a10ddecefc.jpg (1220x1024, 326K)

Mr. wizard? What if we regretted some terms of our wish after having sent the email? Is it already a done deal? Can I not change a few things?

Attached: 49rt.jpg (1920x1541, 126K)

Wait, the wish had to be in the thread?

I'm ready for all the embarrasing secrets that will get doxxed tomorrow

mine ain't that bad, so I'm more or less prepared. Rather not waste a chance at getting what I want, anyhow.

Attached: 52sh.jpg (255x256, 11K)

I don't want to send you mail. So I'll spill the beans here.

My wish is to be able to learn anything I want.

My secret is I summoned a succubus and she raped me. I can't tell my psychiatrist because then she'll think I"m some sort of closet homosexual, and my parents would probably think the same. It's also extremely taboo just telling them I tried summoning a sex demon to lose my virginity and all the weird things that happen around the house is probably my fault.

Attached: 155959532680.jpg (500x311, 43K)

I can't go to a priest for help because the idea of confessing is too cringe and well medical help is also cringe. The most i've told my psychiatrist is that I feel something pinch me at night out of nowhere. She gave me anti-psychotics but it's not working

I want to have the cruelest revenge on the few people that tortured me in the past, specially my ex
Alternatively i just want her to love me again
My secret is huge so If youre capable it would be worth it

Just. Banish. Whenever you have a spirit problem, don't complain until you have tried to banish. If she manifested purely physical just upgrade the banishing ritual for the correspondent components to be physical in nature though that probably wouldn't even be needed. Also NEVER tell mundanes about spirit work because pills and therapy aren't the answer.

Attached: 1436814488_13336104.jpg (1172x1500, 276K)

I want a wish but I cannot think of a secret