Why do non black here assume that every black man is outgoing and extremely social? Stop believing mass media

Why do non black here assume that every black man is outgoing and extremely social? Stop believing mass media.

Many are introverted and like being alone.

I'm a mix of both but always favored being by myself. I love the solitude but I have a good bright personality it's weird. Even had sex SOMEHOW I'm not sure.

Attached: 1532423350288.jpg (960x960, 104K)

Yeah that's true, I guess due to all the cliches about how they are always so funny and laid back and never do any at home activities.

The girl in your pic is qt. Quien es esa?

Nothing to do with media just observe any nog in their native environment - constant hootin and hollerin, loud noisy animals

nobody is thinking of black men kek

Mass media thinks of us all the time white boy

naw they dont. not white, you salted asf

Sure, when reporting about crime

>Non white
>Bragging

You are seen as inferior as us

where was i bragging? where did i call you "inferior". i just said nobody is thinking of black men. i kek'd because you assumed we were.

I thought you were a BBC BULL who fucks white guys' wives and sheeit. Now you're an introverted nerd? Make up your mind, Jamarcus.

nobody believes that, faggot
just as nobody believes the BBC meme

you're mom is

declaring youre introverted as a black dood makes average person think that youre trying to appear different and/or special considering black culture is super loud and extroverted

no thats youres

I'm a BBC bull but also not that outgoing. I just do it when I feel like the urge to fuck a pussy arises.

one question. why do you bring attention to the fact that youre black on Jow Forums? we dont know until you tell us. is this an integral part of your inner self?

Been on Jow Forums for years. infamous on /v/ and the racism gives me a laughter I can't get anywhere else. My existence makes non blacks seeth here.

You are just an individual with his own quirks, natures and comforts, nobody who is worth a shit gives a single fuck about whether you are black or not

>why do people all assume pitbulls are violent and dangerous? stop believing mass media. many are well trained and have a calm disposition

i know who you are bud. me too. so you just do it for attention.

Of course I do. I laugh while I'm watching anime/playing video games.

right. you find it funny to upset people.

Yeah it's funny as hell. Some people call me out just with seeing my tripname

Gross, black and a tripfag. Why do you dig yourself into a deeper trench. Trayvon died for your sins.

its only funny to you.

Trayvon was a coon not a black man

Naw some people enjoy my shitposting.

or thats what you want to think

>I'll have you know, I'm a distinguished man similar to those brothas of the Niagara Movement. A negroe if you will

I KNOW because I've been here for almost 9 years and going.

this is what, the third thread you've made about you with no real topic in two days?
introverted yet still desperately seeking validation? fucking hell my man i'd rather hang out with corner niggas than someone as obviously insecure as you
sageru~

>2010
lelll. pretty weak

Was too busy acting being in school from 2004-2009

And playing video games/watching anime

Retarded isn't it? If you're a black nerd, girls avoid you like the plague, but if whites are nerds it's seen as cute.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

Looks obv have something to do w that but i also think that a lot of the time black nerds try too hard to be nerds because they think it will make them more accepted in white society, but white nerds are just nerds naturally