Why are white women so much worse than EVERY other race of woman?

Why are white women so much worse than EVERY other race of woman?

Goddamn stop putting them on pedestals.

Attached: 1558516908541.png (500x501, 342K)

"Latinas" are more likely to look like obese little gremlins than that.

Implying black women aren't obese the second they turn 30 and latinas aren't obese the second they shit out a kid?

Every race has beautiful women. Every race has ugly women. I have precluded the bullshit. You may now hide the thread.

Asian women look like toads after menopause

seething and coping white "women"

Actually I'm here to fuck Asians exclusively, but whatever helps you sleep at night

why do blacks always use other non whites to push their anti white agenda? pls stop

Hey, don't talk shit on Aryan goddess Rianne. She's 23.

Attached: 1559525328525.png (610x1053, 1.26M)

you're not helping us out bro

white girls literally seething holy shit, why do white guys try so hard to defend their own race of women when they're so shit?

Pathetic simps.

youre so cool. heres some cool points for you

I think the wall that white women inevitably hit at ages 18-25 has less to do with genetics and more to do with the copious amounts of hard drugs and dick white women take around this time. Thoughts?

samefag, didn't get here early enough to see the first one, but I know the last two aren't new IPs
If you actually lived around black/latina girls you'd know that proportionately there are just as many nasty looking fat madea looking black girls and hairy lipped fuzzy armed little latina goblins as there are dried out assless man hand having white girls.
t.grew up in south florida

Literally seething wh*toid roastie, whats wrong, had a bad day because the white guy you like is going out with a better woman? kek, even y'all's men don't like you

>let me cherry pick some examples
take a white girl in a suburban area who eats the same diet and compare her to a latina and the white girl will always look worse.

>littreally seething
babe, im not white or female.

That run-on sentence lmao. Barely intelligible.

You dont go outside very often do you

outside looks like this

Attached: 1560220375659.jpg (755x1000, 476K)

I agree white women don't age well. But when latinas hit the wall, they hit it hard

I dunno, maybe. Maybe Rianne has been actually doing drugs and partying and sucking off every guy she sees and that's why she looks 20 years older than she actually is.

Plus, she's too blonde and pale.

Attached: 833859-500w (1).jpg (500x752, 36K)

>black women
>use shea butter religiously
>japanese women
>extensive skin care routines
>latina women
>see black women, but with different moisturizers
>white women
>don't use moisturizer or lotions
>don't wear sunscreen even though they're pale because they "want to tan"
Is it any wonder white people age the fastest? It's even worse for men, white guys refuse to use any sort of sunscreen or lotion as a matter of principle because it's "gay." Meanwhile black and brown guys have it drilled into them as a kid that being ashy is gross and you have to moisturize.

Attached: 1473729279091.png (415x416, 6K)

>the white girl will always look worse
sure dude, totally, there isn't one single attractive white girl on the entire planet of earth
right
>trying to lord intelligence over someone who went to a florida public school
get fucked nerd boy lmao, I bet you're not gonna reply for 15 minutes because you're 3d printing my run on sentence because it looks long enough to actually satisfy you when you jam it up your asshole, homo

Kek at that meme.

Attached: 1 OyPG3ye9E1B8Fl9Zn5e0eA.png (800x450, 273K)

What? How do you know who usew moisturizer?

white women spend more on beauty products than anyone else i've met, other than asian women. it's literally just that melanin stops sun damage - the very reason you all hate black/brown women is the reason they don't age terrible (minus getting fat, which unlike skin damage is easily reversible)

Black people using cocoa and shea butter and hating being ashy is widely known enough to be a meme. It's not a meme with latinas though, but because they also get ashy they also moisturize.

>white women spend more on beauty products than anyone else i've met, other than asian women.
Literally all makeup instead of actual skincare, unfortunately.

This all of my aunts blew up like balloons a little after 30 my eldest aunt had a small heart attack last year

other races of women are actually men