Alright robots, who can guess what I do for a living and my yearly salary just from this picture...

Alright robots, who can guess what I do for a living and my yearly salary just from this picture? Hint: I travel for work and work as a sub contractor for city municipalities.

Attached: IMG_3202.jpg (4032x3024, 1.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OZeXcH4hmtY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

a/v related
60k maybe

I do video inspection in a way, but that doesn't cover the specifics. Also salary number is off, I travel for work and get per diem as well. Care to guess again or not that interested?

30k tops

You service sewer pipes?
Salary idk, is it less than 60k?

Your the guy that could end the whole operation with the flip of a switch.

The only real question is why havent you done it yet?

Attached: 1560179729969.jpg (480x359, 16K)

Pic related? If so, neat robots.

Attached: B291177C-CF1F-49DE-832D-91A71689A965.jpg (758x449, 63K)

In the foreman and tv operator on a sewer lateral rehabilitation crew, my starting salary was around 65k as a downstream manhole bitch. I'm sitting at 85k now and it's pretty nice. Not many people could've guessed that.

We have similar equipment but ours are on tracks, they're cool as hell.

If I ever leave there are very discreet things I could do to fuck up the whole operation for a while and make it look like an accident. I've thought about it, but not until I'm sure I'd leave and never come back. Though if I wanted my job back after that it would take a very experienced person with Aries to catch me, so I'd probably get my job back easy based on that.

Neat. Not the downstream manhole bitch bit but the robots. Have you discovered anything weird or surprising in the sewer pipes using them?

I don't think anyone cares, go fuck off to /b/

How embarrassing, not noticing the other replies before posting.

The most surprising thing to me about doing sewer work is it's portrayed beyond wrong in every media outlet. It's all very mundane. As far as weird shit I've never seen anything weird or super cool. Also sewers are not nearly as big as you'd think, we generally work with 8/10 inch mains and 4/6 inch laterals, it's all pretty small for the most part in the southeast United States. If you're interested in the actual process I can hit you up outside of Jow Forums, I'm on an 8 hour drive back home and I got time to kill, I'm just not comfortable disclosing company name, confidential info, patented processes, etc. here.

If you wanna know all about it I'm on an 8 hour drive home and got time to kill and you can hit me up outside of Jow Forums. My last post was a wall of text and I can't be fucked to type it again.

Nevernind it went through, I'm a retarded fag

Yeah to be honest I only ever saw sewers on TV documentaries and those were usually the old vintage tunnels like those under London etc. Thanks for the offer but I am not that interested in sewers but there is a guy on youtube who gets excited about discovering trapdoors at the bottom of canals, which is worth looking up just for the enthusiasm over something really very mundane.

Do you have frequent flyer status with an airline? Status with a hotel chain?

That's fine dude I was just trying to kill time on this long ass trip. Watching cool sewer shit on YouTube sounds like a good time killer, do you have his channel name?
I take advantage of Hilton honors, I always try to stay in a Hilton or Holiday Inn, my Hilton honors has gotten me enough for a couple nights for free and an option for a free rental car. We use CLC so I don't pay a dime but I reap the benefits, I've only flown twice with this company with a flight coming up soon. We have to transport equipment on the road so flights aren't really cost efficient unless we're gonna be in a far away town for an extended amount of time.

Which Hilton status level do you have?

Also kinda relevant and kinda not, and I can only speak for sewer workers, oil field, linemen, and electricians, but EVERYONE does coke or is willing to.

I can't tell you right off the top of my head without pulling up my rewards account, but high enough that they hand me free shit when I check in. I've been doing this a while, I may even be diamond? I just can't utilize the premium parking cause I always have a trailer.

Good going bro. I had a high status with SPG but ever since Marriott took them over the whole program has one to shit. Fuck Marriott seriously.

I've never liked Marriott much, their standard rooms kinda suck and DoubleTree is completely underwhelming for the room rates. Do you flybdor work? I wish I did, I could use a free/cheap flight along with my hotel benefits when I go on vacation. Oh well, can't have it all.

I fly mainly for fun actually, I'm one of those hobbyists. I collect status and miles with airlines, and status with hotels. It's like real life pokemon.

Trap prostitute?

What salary and amount of vacation do you receive to live like that? It sounds fun and I have the free funds, just don't get much vacation time, I'm stuck at 2 weeks a year for a couple more years. It rolls over though. Do you have any other richfag hobbies? I'm into collecting Rolex watches nowadays, pic related, my 2019 Explorer 214270.

Attached: IMG_3155.jpg (4032x3024, 1.96M)

I make around 120k a year in USD and get 5 weeks of paid vacation a year. Eurofag here. I live an otherwise frugal life but spend my money on traveling so when I'm on the road I go all out, flying business class and staying in 5 star hotels.

Heres the vid youtu.be/OZeXcH4hmtY