I chose not to go to work today

I chose not to go to work today.
I just shut my phone off and didn't show.
What do I do now?

Attached: wojak.jpg (800x450, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IW78swzn_Bs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Prepare your resignation.

What does that mean? I was just a dish monkey turned cook.

Attached: BTF.jpg (680x818, 65K)

Call them and say you're not coming anymore. Do you realize how hard it is on cooks when the person supposed to be on the line doesn't show up?

Throw the phone on the ground

Youre not part of their system

Most places you won't need to resign if you no-call no-show; it's pretty much an instant sacking unless you show up the following day with a rock-solid excuse.

Which is nigh on impossible in the age of smartphones and social media because there is virtually no plausible excuse for not calling or texting your boss, even in a serious family emergency a normal normie will find the time to drop their boss a line to say they won't be in.

Attached: 1423161117034.jpg (900x900, 306K)

I was shakely fucking up 2 creme brulees a day in a kitchen of all 30 year old+ cooks, a few of which had formal education.
Plus they were all on today, they'll be fine.

Also, is anyone else getting these 6 minute long captchas.

Attached: nobigdeal.jpg (601x508, 49K)

Call today saying you were sick, and couldn't call earlier because you were vomiting/had diarrhea. You don't want to lose your job over this and the longer you wait the worse it seems.

youtube.com/watch?v=IW78swzn_Bs

I'm extremely afraid of getting a job even if I was able to. Commitment is scary. Being relied upon is scary.

JOBS GONE! JOBS GONE! BRAD WHATTAYA GONNA DO?

May as well start looking for another job, since you've pretty much quit.

Thought this too until I got my first job a few days ago. Once I'm trained and work a day shift, I'll be working alone during the night. It's /comfy/ and I prefer being there than at my home a little. Just find a convenience store job like this and work night shift.

I guess i should
shit
It's not too bad, i did work for over a year, but then i got to a position where i couldn't keep up and kinda cried at work.

Bosses seem like huge bastards too
they'd make you work for free 24/7 if it wasn't illegal

why were all the cooks including you (!) on staff that day? could it be that lots of work was expected? if not, why the fuck pay every cook you have for being there and standing around?

>he solves dynamic captchas
no wonder you're ready to kys. buddy, just reload until you get a static one. I NEVER solve dynamic ones with their slow replacement animation, fuck that.

Attached: job interview.jpg (880x880, 70K)

You gotta find the place. The store my uncle recommended me to has a pretty chill boss. I'm getting paid $11 and hour, and work 2 days a week, and 8 hours when I work and all I'm doing is sweeping/mopping the floor, restocking, and then catering to people buying cigarettes late at night. It only takes about 20 minutes to get the actual work done. The rest is just sitting in the back on my laptop until a customer comes to the drive through.

unfair generalisation
my boss is really nice, he gave me a 10% raise after slightly under a year even though I'm the worst performing employee
he gives out easter eggs at easter, gifts at Christmas, and on our birthdays,
Pays for us all to go out for drinks and a meal occasionally, paid me an hours wage when I had to come in once for a few minutes to be taught something
Forgave me taking in almost 100 bucks in forged notes accidentally, didn't even take it out of my pay

Yeah he's making a fuck load more than the rest of us, but he's a solid dude. I suggest if robots really have no other option than to wageslave as I did, stick with very small businesses (less than 10 eplloyees)

alright, not all of them are in, they have 6 the whole day and one leaves at 6pm.
I didn't replace a cook. I was so bumbling that they just packed the line.

Attached: nothanksimretarded.jpg (984x812, 105K)

your choice, your liability

Attached: REKTOPO.jpg (760x1064, 266K)

Enjoy your newfound freedom. That's what I've been doing for the past 8 months.

Attached: 1541642655452.png (750x1000, 310K)

wow you fucking kid can't handle work or something?

Attached: 1551183884657.jpg (409x409, 90K)