How do you prevent your son from becoming like this?

How do you prevent your son from becoming like this?

Attached: 1126092123000885248_D6Cu0JJUwAAOBza_orig.jpg (1225x1633, 205K)

don't fuck him too much

Restrict the internet and ban certain sites from being accessed

pay for his implants OwO

neuter him UwU

Feed him your cum to boost his test

Teach him traditionalist Confucian values and respect for his ancestors.

If you're a man, be around him. If you're a woman, keep the father around

This. Chances are he stumbled upon Bambi Sleep

this.
t. tranny

Prevent him watching cute animes. Preferably anime in general, but especially cute anime.

Make sure he grows up as masculine as possible so he realizes he's unfit for the trap life.

Also try to get him a (real) gf. I head becoming a trap is a backup plan for no gf

you'd know if he was listening to that because he'd probably be already sucking your dick in a trance

Easy. I like to touch and look at women out of my wholesome, godly attraction to them, but I would not like to be them. I know that women are attracted to my masculine characteristics more than my feminine ones.

I pray for my son to become like this so I have a piece of ass to pound on command

1.Take off your belt
2.Beat him until he plea for his life
3.Ask him what gender are you
a.if he said female continue to beat him until he said male

>Beat him with belt
>He gets a boner

1. threaten to throw him out of the house at the first sign
2 if it continues actually throw him out
3. make new kid

From the start raise him like a soldier. Not necessarily an actual soldier, but one in spirit. Someone who knows the benefits of discipline and fitness in body and mind. Someone who when they desire something go out and seize it to their best ability. If they fail, they will be dishonored, but this dishonor will drive them to even greater heights.

If your son turns out to be an girlish faggot you've failed in this regard. You haven't raised a father of your grand children, or even the future leadership of your house. You've raised a broken, misguided little thing that is so weak and pathetic that it pawns itself off to the superior men around it under the guise of femininity.

Raised correctly, your son should be the future of your house.
Raised wrongly, your son will only be the tool of greater men.

If by chance your son is actually homosexual, raise him such that when he is of that age, he murders the boi pussy of lesser sons of lesser fathers. The only acceptable homosexuality is that of ruthless strength and masculinity.

1. No public school.
2. Ban him from the internet.
3. No smart phone.
4. Kick his ass everyday to toughen him up
5. No anime.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Oshiete! Galko-chan - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.41_[2019.06.09_20.07.36].png (328x469, 208K)

I've seen people destroyed their life because of this. Obviously, I am well aware of the danger that this do to your body. So no it don't interest me nether it ever did. Stay away from this user. They're trying to fuck you up. Do not listen to them.

Attached: Rebellion Homura.jpg (1024x586, 84K)

Prevent it? How do I ensure it?

Attached: 1360910718105.jpg (632x576, 147K)

My (future) son can do whatever he wants as long as he's happy

Dont let the kikes put him on ssris