May 17 2021 is the day I deposit $10k into BonBon's Patreon account and start my long awaited conversation with her

May 17 2021 is the day I deposit $10k into BonBon's Patreon account and start my long awaited conversation with her.

>RAD

Attached: IMG_1662.jpg (1080x1349, 139K)

Fuck you, jannies

>RAD aka your worst enemy

Attached: IMG_1663.jpg (909x610, 97K)

watch this guy

Will she really drop her panties for you?

>falls for obvious bait

saged

She has nothing on beautiful princess oinki

Attached: 20190612_183603.jpg (1080x1066, 601K)

>10k
That is desperation and patience, my friend

Attached: 897984354689749.jpg (668x1023, 49K)

BonBon is worth millions! And I'm willing to offer her just that if she chooses to be my wife!

Attached: IMG_1483.jpg (1080x1428, 239K)

Thanks for reminding to check if she uploaded anything new. These ones were super fucking cute, I just want to pat her on the head.

I'm not a pedophile but i want to didely noodle that girl. HNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGG I WILL SHOW HER MY MONSTER SPAGHETTI NOODLES

Attached: FullSizeRender_6.jpg (499x387, 48K)

Haha ok pal, we believe in you.

She looks about 18 but how old is she really

Getting feels

Attached: images (4).jpg (193x261, 8K)

I don't know nor do i care, that costume and my noodle, that's all i want

Attached: wkrhp.jpg (1703x1080, 195K)

Post cropped bank statement and make me believe (you)

Attached: B12B5D8A-5403-4CF6-88A9-BB4DCA01F3B2.jpg (1125x939, 160K)

The only person I will show my power to is BonBon and that date will be on May 17 2021.

Attached: IMG_1478.jpg (1080x1350, 106K)

BonBon, when the time comes to meet each other in person, and if you feel the same way about how I feel about you, then I will provide you with all the proof you need that will indicate you living a very wealthy lifestyle.

>RAD

why dont women throw money and instagram chads like guys do for the thots?

Because women dont have to try like guys have to try to get what they want

Plus they hate desperation

Seriously go fuck yourself

You are the reason these fucking e-thots exist

Guys like you give meaning to those people
Without you they would be nothing
We wouldnt have to live with this bullshit

I wish you get robbed by a nigger on the street
He would be better of with that money than this random girl THAT JUST POSTS RANDOM CRINGEY VIDEOS AND CONTRIBUTES NOTHING TO THE SOCIETY

I bet she isn't a virgin even at that age.

Just what age would that be exactly?

>tfw I'll never earn tons of money just by existing and doing nothing

She has to endure the mental abuse from her parents forcing her to do this shit, she will live everyday knowing that her parents see her as nothing but a source of income and realise that some sad fucks deepfake'd her face and masturbait to her all at the age of 16.

She's very pretty and looks like a genuine good person, I hope she lives a good life away from faggots like (You)

Everybody endured the mental abuse from their parents forcing them to get a job and pay them tribute and yet nobody got to be a millionaire like her.

At least it's not protsitution, hell I would even be happy if any of my kids became a model (don't have any).

stop posting this crap. if i ever get my hands around your neck its curtains, pedo f*ck

people are paying a couple hundred to have sex with literal kids in SEA and you are getting mad at him? why?