What would you do if someone you dated and loved alot cheated on you

What would you do if someone you dated and loved alot cheated on you

Attached: what1.jpg (720x687, 67K)

Shot them

Attached: 2675.jpg (1000x270, 22K)

Dump her obviously and kill her new lover.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Oshiete! Galko-chan - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.54_[2019.06.09_19.13.10].png (549x717, 486K)

Speaking from experience id break down head butt a wall stop eating for a good while descend into alcohol abuse and abandon her and my kids

Women suck

Based honor martial justice

Attached: 1556998011444.png (225x225, 8K)

I would apologize for failing to please her

Rape her until she loved me again

Beat the shit out of her then throw her stuff out in the yard

this. but i would apologize for getting upset too

Imagine being this much of a cuck holy shit

i would crave to hold her in my arms to tell her how sorry i am for letting her down

>she betrays your intimate trust
>punish casual sex having stranger that happened to be nearby
>reward her by inflating her ego and giving her the soap opera drama excitement she wanted in her life
It's as if your reaction is optimized for encouraging her treachery.

fuck she hot source?

I'm a cheater and I feel terrible about it. The conscience kills you after. But I can't help it I just love fucking girls. I'm not on a relationship right now but I cheated a lot on my ex. She got on my nerves a lot though.

>she

oreginalo

I still want the source

>She got on my nerves a lot though.
there is no excuse, you're a piece of shit
did she find out? how did your relationship end?

Stop all comunications with her and fuck her life: tell her family and all our common friends. At the cost of my reputation, but its barely worth anything at that point.

End the relationship. It won't be the same and it won't get any better.
I've been there before. It's too fuged. Who knows how many times she's gotten away with it and if she'll change. If they love you, they would stay faithful to you.

my dude.
i FEEL this post.
im guilty of emotionally cheating which is just being too much of a pussy to fuck the other girl you've invested time into.

Better person now.
in a diff relationship. sucks i had to be a terrible lesson to perfectly cool person.

Attached: 1559601221914.jpg (480x480, 61K)

IM STILL WAITING FOR THE SOURCE

G U N
U U
N N

op's is a shop
this is the original source

Attached: qt_girl_enjoying_herself.jpg (867x830, 124K)

i had a roommate who was a cheater, i poured small amounts of bleach into his shampoo over the course of months and i'm pretty sure i caused him to start balding. i would also put rat poison into his food

she is a woman, veruca james
only looks cute in that pic though

also learn to image search feggits

Murder the guy she cheated on me with, call the cops, and turn myself in.

Bang her mom/besties and share all nudes and call it a day

give source you fellow friend

probably whatever i did the last time it happened

Cut off all contact with her and forward her whoreness to all of my friends, her friends, and future bfs. I'd also spread her nudes like a wild fire.

i have a hard time putting myself in the position of a hypothesis thanks to autism and no prior experiences with relationships but if it was someone i truly valued and believed they thought the same of me i think i'd probably end myself or sleep for a few weeks then fall into a deep state of melancholy for the rest of my life

Attached: shinji.png (600x600, 7K)

I would ask her how can I make up for my failings, letting her have her sexual fulfillment while I devote myself to the things I'm actually good at.

act like I forgive her then slowly and methodically manipulate her into having a mental breakdown through emotional and physical abuse

Kinda like how i did my ex :)

if I just hear about it, cut contact completely and spread the story to her family/friends/employer. if I catch her in the act, it's murder/suicide time

I told her id forgive her if she gave me something i wanted
Told her i was bi and wanted a mmf threesome and i get to pick him
Found a guy told him my girl liked it blown in her and im a cuck
He fucked her i didnt join in he blew it in her
I left during since i didnt have anything at her place
Ghosted her ass
Checked in her dumb ass a year later to see how her life is
She is now a single mom from that guy i brought in
Fucking lol

view and treat them as pure filth for the rest of my life, especially when they try to contact me in the future in some weak attempt to save face

Attached: 1559852214276.jpg (935x1083, 80K)

Well, considering the fact that she's currently the only thing in the world that makes me feel anything other than apathy, I'd handwrite her a reminiscent goodbye letter (I have very distinctive cursive that she recognizes), give it to her mother and ask her to deliver it several days from now, and then promptly off myself in the wooded area behind my house. I despise funerals, so I'd use my father's rifle. The thing is essentially a cannon, so it would turn the upper portion of my body into spray paint, which also serve to taint my one of my father's prized possessions, as a last-chance opportunity to get back at him for being an alcoholic.

Attached: 1519068790572.jpg (590x749, 78K)

Probably spiral into depression and end up killing myself and then send her a package with a note taped to the top before I died of course saying it was all her fault and then I would rig the box with a bomb killing her in the process

>explain how the cheating hurt your trust
>tell them you need time and commitment to forgive them, don't restrict them
>be clear that it's me or it's not me
>they earn trust back or they leave
I was cheated on by the girl I wanted to marry. I forgave her. She cheated again. I dumped her. 4 years later, she came crawling back, but I could tell she was just wanting to cheat on her current boyfriend. Got tit pics and then told her we should just be friends.

I'm trusting that you sent the tit pics to get current boyfriend, just to save him a bit of heartache, yes?

Never talk to her again. They always lose their shit for some reason if you disappear forever.

This question again?

It's fucking simple, you ditch the bitch. Obviously she found someone better than you and didn't care for you.

Not a person I would want to continue being in a relationship for sure.

Attached: 1559804644828.jpg (2048x1726, 138K)

Sexual performance is a skill, some people are good at it, some aren't.

If your fridge stops working and you have the skill you fix it yourself, if not you call someone who can, or stupidly try your hand at it and risk doing irreparable damage

A relationship is the same thing, if your sexual performance is not up to standard to satisfy your partner, call someone who can satisfy her or foolishly try yourself until the relationship reaches a breaking point

No, I been the side dude a million times. It's nothing new. She'll be back for the dick again, but not if I send her private stuff around.

Break up, get drunk and post on r9k about how miffed i am

i would kill them, the person they're cheating on me with, and then myself

Attached: 15518399570622.png (1000x664, 760K)

A few years ago? Killed them, and then lots of other people. Now? I wouldn't make the mistake of letting a human gain my trust.

How to do I punish thots like you, wise one?

Drop them, spiral for months on end, and never speak to them again. That's what happened the last couple of times anyway. Betrayal isn't easily forgiven and regaining trust even harder. Women are too passive to do what it takes. They'll stab you in the back and still expect you to be the one to put in the effort to fix it. Fuck that noise.

I work myself until I get sick. Go to bed around 4 in the morning and wake up around 9am. And drink here and there. Seems to have worked for 4 years, so we'll see if it gets me through another 4.

I'd kick her thot ass the fuck out of my house and my life.

Speaking from experience. Spiraled into depression, broke up with her, did not take her back when she begged, took 7 years to get back on my feet.

I hope this thread doesn't die. Somehow it helps me cope with my own ex drama

dip out and leave them be, its not my fault.

Attached: 36f.png (310x311, 45K)

I'd be very sad.

Attached: 1560282447960.png (388x413, 5K)

drink for about a month straight
move across the country
learn to like being alone
delete social media
learn a knew skill
master said skill
learn how to drink properly
learn how to not give a fuck
learn to let go of the past

Attached: 1547667994777.jpg (1200x629, 86K)

end relationship, cold and calm
if living togather, throw her out/move out depending on who owns the place
drink myself unconcious for the next couple weeks

This! I'd also tell her she can see him again if it makes her happy

Attached: 1515527174002.png (210x240, 6K)

Double murder suicide. That's the feel it creates anyway. Fortunately I've never actually walked in on it as it's happening so it's never played out that way. As a crime of passion I'm definitely capable of and have the sort of temperament for it but premeditated murder is a very different story and not the sort of person I am, even when my body is screaming for violence.

I would just leave her and feel just a little bit of disappointment for thinking that she wasn't like the rest of women.

Your story makes me nervous. My partner cheated on me very early on in our relationship, and I too forgave her. We got back together after a good few months. I was done being angry and after much discussion I decided to give it another shot, with some stipulations of course.

Everything's been great since though. Married almost a year now and still going strong. It's hard to say my trust hasn't been permanently damaged, and stories like these make me worry that I'm gonna experience it again, and I'm not entirely sure what I will do if that happens.

Attached: 1462087569243.jpg (1024x1024, 182K)

Based jihadist

Slapped her and threw her out the house. I didn't even feel hurt, just angry. I blamed myself for being an ugly fatty with a bad attitude. Now I've lost 60lbs, have abs, my dick is back to being 7" and I don't trust anyone to love me anymore

Idk it only works if she loves you. I would make little comments about her weight (she wasnt even fat just really insecure). From there I would just neglect and ignore her when she was sad, if she ever cried I would just tell her shes annoying and leave.

Get them to really open up to you, she told me she was molested at 11 and later I said it was her fault for being such a whore. That literally made her sob like a dying cow. I met her at an inpatient facility and last I heard from her she was back there but I completely ghosted since then.
I wont go in depth on the physical part cause I mightve given away too many identifying details already but you get the point, just let her know you fucking hate her existence and she is just a hole to you now

>What would you do if someone you dated and loved alot cheated on you

murder-suicide

The last time it happened I stopped talking to her. Put her stuff at the front door and haven't talked a word to her since. She's tried to talk to me on several occasions but I act like I have never met her. It's been 5 years since then. I think if someone cheats on me again I will kill them, which is why I stay single and avoid anything lasting longer than a few days.

Reminder to all of you that have a gf and got cheated by her in the past: SHE'LL DO IT AGAIN
if she did it once it means that she DOESNT RESPECT YOU
She doesnt care for your feelings,or your health or your life,she only cares about what you can give her and how much she can get away with while also recieving your benefits
If a whore cheats on you,you might as well consider her dead
Dont trust that "she'll change",because she wont,and most certainly dont trust her when she sais that whe's "feeling bad" about it

Good advice to protect an user, not completely true though

that's the way user

Attached: 1542724447152.jpg (932x944, 60K)

Try and forget about them i guess

Attached: 1560406247671.png (813x1331, 441K)

what I don't understand is why you get into a relationship in the first place. if you want to fuck girls, just fucking DO IT. there's literally no reason to burden yourself with a relationship instead of just hooking up

Well welcome to my present situation. Knew her 8 years. We had an on and off thing, But we had a more consistent thing these last t3 years then she decided to bang someone at work. She works at the seeing eye and it was a guy who would go blind eventually now they're together she decided to tell me two days after it happened because and I fucking quote "I didn't want to spark a reaction from you" Hey Ash if you ever read this you fucking whoring cunt, you are fucking gone, if you ever contact me I'll be leaking all the nasty videos you did for me online, fuck you I hope you die you narcissistic bitch!