The year is 2025,where are you at life?

>The year is 2025,where are you at life?
No,you wont die

Attached: download (1).png (228x221, 6K)

>No,you wont die

idk, user. I'm pretty unhealthy.

>>The year is 2025,where are you at life?
dead hopefully

>No,you wont die

Oh, but I don't have any other choice. I will definitely be dead.

Living the good life off of a satisfying trade job

Exactley the same way I'm living, life's good.

How do you live user?

I work at my family ranch in Brazil, I'm poor as fuck but I'm kinda happy.

Attached: 1557076925537.gif (472x360, 695K)

Dropped out of college and now working at a grocery store. Still a kissless virgin

working on my master's degree. fuck my life

Funny, the first worlder with high education hates his life and the shithole peasant is happy

I will genuinely be dead if chainlink doesn't moon.

Living a comfy life in this shithole
At least im in peace

Getting out of the army.
Connection with nature is probably the most important factor in happiness. Maybe for certain people connection with others is more important.

>Connection with nature is probably the most important factor in happiness. Maybe for certain people connection with others is more important.
Hard work, family, religion, nature, very little stress, physical exercises, having a decent gf... all are good.

Attached: 1554697977943.jpg (1436x1080, 223K)

6 years from now I hope to have earned another $400,000 or so. About $150,000 of that will probably be rent. Another $150,000 or so will be bills/essential utilities like a car. Another $40,000 will be some but not all of my student loan debt. Another $40,000 is retirement hopefully. The rest is lost on drugs alcohol and other frivolous activities.

Attached: b5d5dab4146a3e0e9.jpg (236x279, 26K)

Probably working at the same place I am now, hopefully as happy as I am now. I'm an accountant in Halifax, Nova Scotia btw.

Probably going deeper into my hobbies, maybe top 100 in ssbm competitive.

Getting rich from penny stocks

You only lack the chains, re you merican?

Yeah. Got sold the college degree thing because my parents told me to

I really want to be dead. I want to disappear from this world

It's not their fault, college wasn't a scheme to make slave on their time. Why you don't pay the debt and live a simple life?

Assuming society hasn't yet collapsed I'll still be dead, probably from anheroing.

37 yo, lawyer, depressive and living alone.

I have my associates degree and am working on my bachelors at ASU. Moved out into my own condo. Just chillin in general

It's a good life

Pretty wealthy from a combination of decent pay + low expenses. No gf or friends. Probably gone off the deep end and got a waifu or something. Given up on most hobbies. Strong from having worked out for five+ years, wondering why I still do it. Spend my free time drinking, watching anime, and occasionally traveling to other countries and pretending that it's meaningful.

Probably last year of college or wagecucking hard, or both.

A neet, a neet in a ward, or wage slaving
Also i'm still lonely in all of these possibilities

6 years from now, I will be on my farm in Wyoming with a wife and 2 children, a 3rd on the way. We will be struggling at first but slowly get in a routine. My firstborn son will be taught to read and write and the rest are farmhands and laborers. My daughters will become broodmares for me and their brothers. I'm planning to have 40 grandchildren and who knows how many great-grandchildren; possibly 200. I will die surrounded by a village worth of my loved ones and enshrined as their God. I will have liturgical hymns written praising me, their Creator.

Attached: 48M Cali.png (1920x1080, 912K)

Probably moved on by that point. Maybe dating, hopefully. Might start working again even. Don't know what though.

able to mentally cope with life and existence, yet socially and financially unfulfilled and unsuccessful.

I'll be 24, hopefully living with my grandfather and supporting him, while working some comfy but low pay job.

>24yo
fuck off zoomer

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 7K)

We're all zoomers at one point fren

i will be 28. probably just an average wagecuck with a mediocre gf like my older brother, who is 28 right now.

Enjoying neetbux and state appointed waifu after Andrew Yang is elected for a second term.

Probably living alone working whatever shitty job I can get with my meme degree

I'll be 35, shit thats kinda sad I'll be that old, most likely still be collecting neetbux, living in my parents basement, finish working on my music hopefully by then, thats what I predict anyways

>hopefully
living on my own, making money as an artist
>likely
Living with my parents working a shit job

Will have a computer science degree and get the fuck out of Missouri

I've either moved in with two of my friends up in Massachusetts. Working at Costco or a similar place, or I've left and came back to Jersey.
The two friends of mine are a stoner couple who plays trap music all the time. I hate trap music and the smell of weed. Still I'm much more of an extrovert and alcoholic so it would be great to be so close to so many bars. Plus I've talked to them both and they're "fine" with me having a sex doll so I got that going for me.
The three of us will be sharing a Cat, so that's some company. Maybe I'll start growing Cacti and collecting Knives.

Attached: Spurdo Tent.png (637x449, 488K)

drove through Missouri once, you have my condolences user

I'm in Kansas City at least but it still fuckin sucks. I don't know anyone here, and everything closes early as fuck.

I will die tomorrow.

I have 3 for my future.

Assaulted a bank:
>Living my best life, millionaire and with a hot wife.
>Be arrested and be raped by Tyrone's dick.
>Get shot and die.

How the fuck this comment is not original ?

Attached: B6888FF366394E6A8936BBCA47E5BD14.jpg (499x499, 59K)

deployed in some bum ass middle eastern country, hopefully, part of a C7 crew is everything goes according to plan

I'll still be forever a lonely virgin, but at least I'll have a job, right?

My presumption has always been that I will either be a miserable hermit or a corpse by the time I turn 30. So with the basic point that I won't die, I will probably be living in the middle of nowhere, having not spoken to anyone for many months, and contemplating the best way to kill myself.

kyle is that you what happen to you man

i believe i will be in a position with moderate power and responsibility over others in a role which i feel is extremely important

Depends on whether or not my mom's still alive. If she is, probably still at home, helping out. If not probably on a mountain somewhere growing, and doing weed and shrooms. Probably living in a shack with a few solar panels for air conditioning. It's just my family that stops me from doing some crazy shit like that. Word of the day is probably, apparently.

Attached: 1541366339426.png (750x514, 391K)

suffering from cancer and died on next birthday

>where are you at in life
Probably right at the start of my mid-life crisis, kek

Hopefully in Portland getting a higher education. Living with the few friends I have in an apartment. I just want to get out of this shithole town im in now. I could care less about college.

I did this same thing and moved to my dream city before getting a degree, I had a great time and all, but ended up having to leave because I couldn't afford it. Left and am now getting my degree living with my mom, with hopes of going back someday. Wouldn't say it is a waste of time, but west coast is expensive as shit and you're gonna need a degree eventually.

Well I live in California so anything is cheaper then here

>religion
>good for happiness

Lmao, if you say so.

Working in the entertainment industry and starting to angle towards who/when I want to marry. The '20s are going to be pretty wild for me.

I'm hoping to have saved enough money to be able to afford a cheap place in northern ontario and become a hermit neet for the rest of my life

Attached: 1464589982254.jpg (499x499, 41K)

>be homeless inna getto
>parasites, lack of socks, shit-shoes crubling at my feet, shirt is MIA, ripped rubber gloves with frozen hands underneath, not even a hat.
>But I do got me some water and I DO got me some yummies. Gotta make it last. Last the year, little can. But it won't
>The other homeless are scared of me or too scary for me, never liked other people much anyways
>tfw
Man I hope I'm wrong.