/lonely general/

Any other lonely anons out there? I just turned 26 anons. I saw my mum and she knitted me a hat. It was really sweet. Ive been unemployed for sometime now and dont really have any friends. And the ones that i do have live in another state. I dream of taking my savings and buying a van, road tripping the country whilst working odd jobs. But i cant seem to get a job anyway. Sometimes I have these fantasies and wish things were a little different. Im not a neet at heart. How do you guys do it?

Attached: 1546774969817.jpg (484x497, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6UfeL1l2sGk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

im a NEET at hart and i haven't had a job since i graduated high school in 2014 so im not a poser like you

do you have a disability or something? 5 years is a long time not having a job

Yeah. I prefer talking to other older anons. A lot of the younger guys on here will probably move on sooner or later, just kinda another stepping stone for them. Some solace in knowing you guys are out there too. I turned 28 last December and man it brings everything to reality. I've got tons of grey hairs now too. My granddad was grey by 30 though so I guess I know where that's from. Sorry for rambling anons.

no im actually quite normal, i just dont like to work and find it meaningless. my parents house has a garage with an apartment on top of it so i dont need to pay rent and my parents give me $600 a month for food so basically im semi independent and i never need to work a day in my life

yeah dad keeps asking when am I going to get a gf. He says if I wait any longer I'll get left behind. Jokes on him though that already happened.

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 94K)

Wait, so you live with your parents, and your parents PAY you to live there even though you can just..eat what they cook?

$600/mo for fucking food? What the fuck? Either troll or stupidly rich.

you're grey already? i have a few mixed in with my facial hair.

i am 27 and been a NEET for about 6-7 years now. I cut all contact with people in real life other than my family.

Yeah I have quite a few grey streaks. I was engaged for a while and she liked it, never considered dyeing it. It suits me apparently.
I've been NEET for about a year, got enough money saved away to support myself for a long time though, luckily. Pretty much don't speak to anyone except some old acquaintances if I see them or strangers while hiking. Regularly go over a week without speaking to another person in any real capacity.

not rich just middle class and i dont live with my parents i live in a detached guest house, also they dont cook me meals the $600 a month is for me to get my own food/ cloths/ video games etc

>26
>wagie
>no rl friends
>anti-social
I just want that one qt to spend my life with.
I'm not even that far gone, just awkward and boring.

Attached: 1487479013399.jpg (250x242, 7K)

>not rich just middle class
every one of you fucking faggots says shit like this
my parents can barely afford to feed themselves let alone kids
you live in a separate fucking house and they pay for everything but noooo you're not rich

you worthless cunt you don't know how good you have things

yeah im pretty much completely alone but im used to it and it doesnt get me down like it used to
youtube.com/watch?v=6UfeL1l2sGk

>things aren't bad for you because other people have it worse

God fuck off already

>I'm not rich, I just have a free house and get paid a months wage by doing literally fucking nothing
>not rich tho

Get better parents lmao

I though had one online friend but she doesn't talk to me anymore and didn't even consider me a real friend in the first place. I'm really just waiting for my mom to die at this point.

It's because it's all they know. They can't for a second imagine a life other than that of plenty. You could spend weeks trying to drill this into their head but it won't get through. I get it though user, being so poor you have to skip meals fucking sucks.

> i dont live with my parents i live in a detached guest house
That's still living with your parents. It's their property.

>also they dont cook me meals
I'm saying whatever they cook for dinner, you can easily just join in and eat with them if you wanted to save money.

>$600 a month is for me to get my own food/ cloths/ video games etc
This is still beyond my comprehension. You're are extremely spoiled.

I am a neet. I want a job that would be meaningful and not flipping burgers. I think about what job would be right for me that I could actually get. I can't really daydream because all I do is worry all the time.
I lose a lot of time to worrying and I somehow stay occupied throughout the day but that doesn't keep me from feeling lonely the whole way through.

Attached: bearLook.jpg (470x674, 82K)

>My parents give me money and let me live in a garage so Im pretty independent

Nigga look that word up on dictionary.com

Hi french half neet here, very lonely. the last time i spoke to someone who can vaguely be considered a friend was months ago. still living with my mom at 22, no job, bank account been in the red for something like 3 months. I live in a small town, cant drive. feel like killing myself at least once a week. also actual genuine autist, i spend my life watching shit i have already seen on youtube

Attached: 1512661255334.jpg (2020x1588, 1.78M)

600 a month isnt that rich, faggot

my posts never get (you)s so im doing pretty bad

Stop being boring faggot. If youre interesting your awkwardness becomes

>my parents are poor stupid niggers so if your life isnt equally shitty youre a rich prick

Literally this, faggot. Why would anyone choose to have such niggardly parents?

Travelled an ocean away to a country I have no interest in to meet a girl who never loved me. Feeling a little worse than lonely. Don't know why I even tried. Always knew it was a mistake.

I'm a wizard. I'm very lonely and I have no friends because I have Asperger's.

>How do you guys do it?
When I'm not feeling too bad, I like to stay productive to some degree. This helps a lot, but I would feel much more motivated and fulfilled if I had friends. It must not be healthy to live like this.