Is the meme of "men dating younger women" real of do normies actually do it?

is the meme of "men dating younger women" real of do normies actually do it?

because if makes no sense, if you want sex why not seek an experienced woman?

Attached: rq6j07ln50y21.jpg (1500x1306, 150K)

Normies aren't cradle robbers, they date people their own age.
An experienced woman makes sense sure but there might be irreconciliable differences

Because experienced women aren't physically attractive. To many men, experience isn't particularly attractive in a woman either.

18-25 year olds are experienced enough and have more energy. I like young women because they are more often physically fit. But Ive smashed a few cuties who are in their late 30s. Just rarer and most of them have families

>knew a girl that only dated guys 5 years older than her
>the only girl I've ever dated was 5 years younger than me (different girl than the first)

I dont get it. I'd much rather date someone older than me but they arent interested. Seems like theres never any on dating sites

experienced is a nice way of saying bitter and used up. older women are insufferable. that tweet there very much related.
.t 35 year old with a pleasant to be around no persecution complex 21 year old gf

I just want a virgin, can't i even have one without some roastie sperging?

Getting virgin girls is easy bro. Have you tried bookstores?

>calling younger women whores out of jealousy

>maybe it's their bodies
Of course it's their bodies. It's also that naivete / lack of cynicism in relationships is attractive, as is youthful energy and passion. Those are mental things.

Women are dumb while they're young, but they become senile when they're older. You can't win

I personally am looking for 40-50yo on Tinder
the girls my age are getting too much attention and play stupid games, and just for sex the older chicks are good enough

Attached: Chron-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 66K)

At this point I'd date a woman up to fucking 60.

It's pathetic but I'm desperate and lonely.

roasties like this are very much like a mirror image of the incels that roam this board. "i get nothing because i'm ugly" "i get nothing because i'm old". neither of you consider that you might just be fucking awful in general, but that some superficial thing you cannot change is an automatic disqualifier and you're better off giving up. leading to not only a self-fulfilling prophecy, but also a shallow enough conclusion that you and she don't have to dig any deeper to find out what's really wrong with you - you know, the things you can change.

Attached: 1517790772466.png (434x245, 189K)

Before my current girlfriend I would flirt with older women at bars to gain some confidence lol. They can really suck a dick

hahahaha good one, originally

lol. whoredom is cumulative, it's not a measurement of how many cocks are in you at this instant

How do you even approach a girl in a bookstore?
Also i don't even read much, i'm not a brainlet, but i don't enjoy reading stories, i'm more down to earth, and just read educational stuff related to my interests.

Whats good? Virgins dont have high expectations

Virgin women don't exist past like 18, you mong. You won't find them in bookstores or anywhere really.

That sounds super faggy. but there are cafes in or next to bookstores and you can just ask to sit down. There are lots of opportunities, especially when its a group

and what do these old roasties offer? theyre supposed to be "high flying career women" at that age and will only consider mates that are doing better than them. however guys dont give a shit about a roastie's career, and at 35 their bodies cant compete with prime sluts

so really, what do women over 35 offer?

Not sure where that came from. Are you like a bald substitute teacher in southern Georgia? I cant imagine how closet gay you are with that whole post

>what do women over 35 offer?
sugar mommy
just stay fit and good looking, and fuck their brains out

No, where the fuck is your post coming from? Virgin women barely exist anymore in the West, deal with it. You may as well try to play the lottery.

Is she suggesting women over 35 DON'T like to fuck?

If you say so, grandpa. *rolls eyes*

>because if makes no sense, if you want sex why not seek an experienced woman?
nice try dusty roasty

I'm 18 and would easily date a 30+ year old woman. The problem is one wouldn't date me, I'm not even a neet yet I'm still an incel lmao. JFL @ female standards, even "experienced ones"

most guy from the age 18 to 40 perfer to date girl 18 to 25 . thats because its women peak fertility years

Amen.
"Experienced" is just a euphemism for "used goods"

>no we don't accept skilled employees, we only want retards at our company

pretty much that when it comes to sex. I wouldn't know though. I'm a 29 y/o virgin retard.

Except a company is less likely to hire employees who jump from company to company every 6 months over someone who is either brand new and fresh from training or has shown a history of sticking with a single employer, all levels of qualification being equal.

true, that's acceptable. so is starting a new company with a partner when you are both young.

no dude, we're talking about sluts

sluts aren't necessarily experienced if they didn't learn how to make a dude feel good or how to behave in a relationships.

>why would anybody want a new or like-new car when they could just buy a banged up junker with higher upkeep to get the same performance as a newer model?

>why would anyone buy from an established car company if they can just buy a brand new model from a shady new company

Virgins are the most annoying women to date, they are paranoid and will make your life a living hell.

Easy, most older men wants full control over everything without taking accountability or responsibility for anything because most younger women tends to be very naive, inexperience, and have a lack of purpose and character making it easy for older men with a decent job to scoop them up and control them. The reason they won't date older experienced women is because most already found a sense of purpose and can smell bullshit and any type of instability from a mile away and are more likely shut shit down and walk away, while a younger woman are more likely to stick around and complain.

Also sex with experienced women are 100 TIMES BETTER than younger ones all the way, due to them knowing what the fuck they're doing. Wanting a virgin is huge indication that you're either terrible at sex or you're a clumsy virgin. Also not to mention that older women not only have better bodies but also hygiene than younger women, because they're not broke.

>TL;DR Dudes on this thread would rather date/bang a inexperienced young broke college girl who doesn't know what to do with their lives over a stable older women, because they literally think every woman in their 30s have kids and work at retail.

Attached: 267.png (250x334, 82K)

An established car company would be a widow with a long successful relationship. A slut is a car company where literally every car they made was recalled in under a year.

That's a terrible analogy, fresh faces straight from training are inexperience and naive which are signs to employers that they can easily take advantage of them, that's not a good thing. While a person who jumps from company to company are doing so because multiple companies are probably biding for their employment, not to mention that they're more effective and valuable due to them having way more experience in multiple places.

What a shit analogy, promptly kill yourself, fucking roastie.

Older women can't bear children

>seek an experienced woman?
Females offer little other than their holes, therefor women don't get experience, they get mileage.

What are you talking about? Widows are more than likely emotionally damaged especially if their husband die from a tragedy or they don't give a fuck which is also bad because if she feels no sorrow for her a husband what makes you think she'll give a shit about you?
It's an double-edged sword, if she doesn't have high expectations than she's destined to becoming a slut but if she does have high expectations what makes you think she's going to give it up easily and not make shit complicating

t. coping post-wall roastie

let's see

old ugly used up whore

vs.

young used up whore

I'm gonna break this bitch's post down a bit.

>those 18-25 year olds are nothing but a bunch of dumbasses

The same can be said of most women, clearly this is one of the prime examples.

>why don't men date women over 35

They do, the fuck is she talking about. Just sounds salty that she herself can't get a date because she's a horrible cunt.

>we're much smarter than those whores

Nope, nope you're not

>I can't stand them but men seem to the love them

Because often they're less cunty than you, you past the wall roast, staring down the barrel of 40 and realizing you're going to have to settle for someone who isn't a chad or even a brad, the fucking horror.

>maybe it's their bodies lol, that's all they have to offer. Sex? that's it

That sounds like all she's able to offer as well, but her dried out sandy clam isn't as appealing as a girl half her age who can still get wet without half a bottle of lube. She can't stand them because they remind her she's getting fucking old. There's serious salt buildup here. Find yourself a guy over 50, maybe he'll 'appreciate' you the way you 'deserve' or whatever you think you're entitled to. Old bitches are the most bitter beings alive become a nun if you feel so unappreciated, fuck.

its a great analogy. get sex.

I know someone who dated a girl when she was a sophomore in hs and he was a senior. And I'm currently doing it. Am 25 she's 17. And I don't know it makes you feel more dominant and sure of yourself which is always supposed to be this manly thing

Dumb people are cuter.

CHANGE MY MIND.

Women only want men who have higher rank and success though.

Bullshit heaps of guys love older women.

you will have one, but you will also get a lot of roastie sperging.

I'm dating a girl 10 years younger than me. Basically it boils down to: she's not cynical, hasn't been dicked down emotionally and physically by tons of guys, her body is fresh and sensitive and tight, everything I show her is new to her, she looks up to me for being experienced and knowledgeable and doesn't argue about stupid shit, she's fun and doesn't pressure me to settle, she has no issues that drag the relationship down.
Oh and Daddy issues are fucking hot. Basically I can provide her with feelings of love that she never got growing up by being a pseudo-father figure who also fulfils her sexually.
So basically it's win win win win win on every level. But of course washed up roasties think it's because I'm a dirty old man who just wants to fuck tight young girls. It's only a small part of a very favourable equation. Fuck em, this the natural order.

Most women are awful at sex. All they do is starfish there and let you do whatever. So they might as well look good.

Haha wrong.

I started job hopping every 6 months to a year because without fail someone offers me a 40-50% raise to go somewhere else.

>most
Are you counting 80 year olds?

Every girl i fucked really got into it. The starfish meme came from 70s sitcoms and standup referring to prostitutes who were high on heroin. If you found a girl who didnt know how to move her hips, wrap her legs around you, arch her back, use her hands etc. I really just assume you are shit at picking them

>Most women are awful at sex
That honestly sucks that that's your experience. I'm with a girl who is 17 but she is an absolute racket in bed. Active and submissive. Begs and moans and gets in better position and tells me when I'm hitting the spot for her or if she needs a change of position or whatever it is

>Roastie roastie getting toasty
>Getting old is what she hates the moasty

>Hours roll the day, hours pass the night
>Impending old age is her biggest fright

>Maybe post a selfie, gather some likes
>Younger guys pass by, and still say "yikes"

>Saturday night, meet some guys at the club
>Tell them your age, and they give you the snub

>Perhaps get a dog, perhaps get a cat
>Or just cope and draw on yourself, an ugly black tat

>"Where are all the good guys? Why am I alone?"
>She texts off her brand new pink iPhone

>The good men studied hard, and did all the math
>Only to find out, her vagina isn't the right path

>Now the roastie sits home alone at thirty-five
>Realizing she serves no purpose to be alive.

Attached: a62.png (1200x1000, 193K)

Yeah most women I've been with at least try. If they're all starfishing you odds are you're fucking a blacked out drunk girl or you're drugging and raping them.

Cope harder roastie.
>tick tock

My older brother is quite fond of young, single mothers. He says they're much less difficult to deal with.

Yeah truth is girls like more matured men or seemingly matured and guys like the youth

>Im a giant whore but its everyone elses fault

You must have been going 200miles an hour when you hit the wall.

What do older girls want tho? I'd much rather date someone older than me. Not by a ton, just a couple years

>if you want sex why not seek an experienced woman?
Because wrinkled faces turn me off.

I have no idea what older girls want. I sort of e-dated this 40 year old woman when I was 16. She would flirt hard-core with me and we would talk every day and she'd tell me she wants me and likes me but she lived kinda far and had no car. But that if I went to see her we would go on a date to go watch this movie with Kristen bell that turned her on in regards to us. But she doesn't enjoy sex so we probably wouldn't have sex. That experience left me so confused with what older woman, particularly cougars want.

If she was real that's fucking confusing, sorry she probably frustrated the hell out of 16 year old you user

She was real man. We Skype called a lot and she would tell me how much she liked younger guys and stuff and I thought for 40 she was cute and I like older woman too. I could never get a clear signal from her but she always wanted me to go and drive to her to see her. I didn't have a car at the time though because 16 and she didn't like driving or something and had no license

Most 25 year olds have firm tits and asses, just think about it

Damn, that really sucks dude. I'm really sorry you werent able to meet up. Heres hoping you can find someone else someday

>but that some superficial thing you cannot change is an automatic disqualifier
But this is true.

Yeah she was not the best. Almost got with this other cougar but just before I met this youngish teen that sort of threw me for a loop and I feel for her hard so now I'm with her. But I do miss not getting a taste of an older woman. Except once with another 40 year old who had never been with someone so young and was fascinated with my dick and jacked me off while laying on my stomach, facing away from me. She just kept going until I exploded on her face. The whole time curiosly asking me questions like have I ever came before (?) And some weird stuff as if I didnt grasp what sexual things were supposed to be

Yeah bro! Women are cars! What other objects will we compare women to next? We'll own these new roastie baby whores haha. Why won't women talk to me, bro? I'm a 29 year old virgin btw.

Women like older guys, so older guys take advantage. I'm fucking an 18yo fresh out of high school and I'm in my 20s.

I like younger girls becouse they aren't jaded by as many years riding the cock carousel and are still somewhat capable of being in a realtionship born of attraction and love rather than simple utility. By around 25 or 26 they're all too damaged and don't really give a shit anymore, they're just playing a role for the benefits.

A lot of places prefer people fresh out of school because it gives them an opportunity to train them in their way of doing things without having to break bad habits or have things complicated by them doing things different ways they learned at their old job. Being able to grow beside your partner providing and shareling new experiences they've never done before is emotionally fulfilling and brings you closer together. Experience is not a particurly desirable trait in women.

30 year olds are property of 50 year old chads

that bitch just needs to know where she is in the hierarchy

My fucking sides were launched into orbit in an original fashion ofc

>Maybe it's their bodies lol that's all they have to offer
I mean, that applies to women in general regardless of age

>you can only get good at sex if you do it with multiple people
>comparing something as simple as fucking to a job
Roasties truly are retarded

Very good pottery 10/10

100%this

Irigi

My casual observations

If a girl was raised right in a good family unit, it's extremely unlikely she'll be alone past age 25, they tend to find good men and settle down on the sooner side. Your best odds at finding one of these is finding a wholesome church girl - You'll have better luck with more traditional churches, like the Orthodox church, and worse luck with most Protestants (and lately Catholics)

If a girl was not raised properly, you MIGHT be able to train her if you find her between 17-19, maybe 20. Younger than that they will be mentally underdeveloped and I can't say I think it's morally correct. Past 20 they've USUALLY (there are exceptions) turned into thots, and once a women becomes a hedonistic nhilistic thot there is no recovering or retraining her. This method is a lot harder as it requires a greater social competency, and a lot less of a guarantee even if you have the competence to do this.

Do you have a vagina or something?
Ofcourse men date younger if possible. If you aren't confident then you'll have to worry less over performing well in bed and you can easily pull in younger girls with your adult priviliges like having a car or a house or even your status. Younger women also look better usually. Even turbonormalfags say this casually.

Wrong. Your casual observations come from Jow Forums memes instead of real life right? The average age for getting married is around 30.

My casual observations come from friends and statistics. The average marriage also ends in divorce, and is thus a failure. I do not use Jow Forums, they are a bunch of neetsocs with little view into the future.

> 30s
> Lots of grey in my hair
> Obese
> Saggy tits
> Begin wagecucking
> Oldest in pool of attractive girls (most of them are single)
> Tries to keep to myself
> Mention that I am vehemently against relationships for myself when co-workers ask if I'm seeing anyone
> Several normalfag boys under 25 are openly interested in me
I think she's just a bitter cunt. Literally all we have to do is smile every time we greet someone.

>I think she's just a bitter cunt. Literally all we have to do is smile every time we greet someone.

Not OP (or a girl, either), but slowly and gradually it seems to have become harder to smile. Even putting on an quicky insincere smile seems difficult these days.

Attached: Moukou smile very nice.png (462x533, 352K)

I dated a 24 year old when I was 18 and he was too weird for me. I was his first girlfriend since he was in high school and I was really put off by the vast amounts of Legos all over his bedroom and his terrible taste in videogames. We dated for maybe a month and the most we ever did was I kissed him on the cheek, and then he proceeded to stalk me for the next 6 months. I don't think sex was really in the equation for him, I think he was just lonely and he latched onto the first person that'd give him a chance.
I'm now dating a 24 year old again at 19 who I'm on course for spending my life with, and sex isn't really that important to either of us. He really likes blowjobs though so I just give him one every couple weeks on average. He mostly likes to cuddle, not very much a sex freak by any standards.

Attached: IMG_20190610_204243.png (595x536, 704K)

>Easy, most older men wants full control over everything without taking accountability or responsibility for anything because most younger women tends to be very naive, inexperience, and have a lack of purpose and character making it easy for older men with a decent job to scoop them up and control them. The reason they won't date older experienced women is because most already found a sense of purpose and can smell bullshit and any type of instability from a mile away and are more likely shut shit down and walk away, while a younger woman are more likely to stick around and complain.
this is pretty accurate but
>feeling the need to sell yourself to robots on Jow Forums
im pretty sure the only reason everyone keeps harping on 'the wall' is because they know it riles women up and finally lets them feel like they have the upper hand. having to justify your age and sell yourself to people on here just plays into it

women over 35 'dating' fell for the independent women meme and now they see with their own eyes the consequences of it. the wall is brutal ladies.

>tfw no straight shota bf

this, 20+ is enough to be experienced in bed
if you're looking 30+ then you better hope they are fit or they are gonna be shit.

also a dominance thing.

>it's because I'm a dirty old man who just wants to fuck tight young girls
literally what about any of what you just said suggests otherwise?
>I'm dating a girl 10 years younger than me
>her body is fresh and sensitive and tight
this alone suggests you're a dirty old man who wants to fuck tight young girls, quite literally

The real deal is that women overwhelmingly prefer older men. Most guys would happily date a woman in their age bracket or above, but those women have higher standards.

Attached: Emmanuel_et_Brigitte_Macron_(cropped).jpg (440x332, 101K)

I feel this. Also why I would never settle for some roastie just because. It's pointless if you don't get the best years.

Attached: 6645f360.png (568x548, 71K)