/ASMR/

Anyone here listen to ASMR to help with sleep?
What channels do you frequent for ASMR?

Attached: q_80f_autoc_fillw_960h_540f9vsxjsj9g5ylc0aayeq-e1530791531608.png (800x450, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nxkemnek06Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

For me it's gentle whispering (the OG GOAT), scottish murmurs (incredibly underrated channel), gibi, pelagea, and latte, in that order. Unfortunately for every legit asmrtist on youtube there's 15 thot whores who just wear slutty bras and flick the mic like it's a dick.

Attached: MV5BMGFlNTRiM2EtOWYxYy00YmRmLTg4NzAtYzE5NDQ4ZTFjMjM5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzM4MjM0Nzg@._V1_.jpg (1280x720, 181K)

Try SophieMichelle asmr

any Asian one. western whores no can do
btw is Latte employed in a studio?

When i'm relaxing to her videos and falling asleep I like to imagine she's locked in a shipping container somewhere off the coast of china. Also you are gay, most of the white asmrtist are far superior to their dink counterparts

>gentle whispering
My nigger. She is truly best, hands down.

An user of good taste.
For me it's her Russian accent. If accents are a trigger for you I can't shill for scottishmurmurs enough. I literally can't beleive she only has ~100k subs...

Yeah, the accent and the fact she seems to be only one who understood that also a diction, speech tempo and intonation is tremendously important.

I will definitely check out the other channel you are talking about.

frvililousfox, jojo, ppomo, surge

im a slut for mouth sounds, i always get the most tingles from them, every time

Attached: 1541165425239.png (1032x1026, 846K)

Sexual ASMR is cancer reeeeeee

I HATE thot ASMR. Gimme some actual ASMR.

I am a hapa and I was raised around asian women. My mom is white.
I despise asian women. It's all fake. They are all whores user.

Oh and heather feather fell off forever.

delicate asmr is the cutest tbqfh

Attached: Dz4BOPXX4AAclSb.jpg (1200x675, 118K)

asmr is fucking addicting desu

Latte ASMR is god tier

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 71K)

bluekatie is CUTE!!!

Attached: 17a673f38f0e62f247abec5755d5f6150a39502a83af02ee20fa236bd816e876.jpg (606x851, 95K)

ASMRHer, duh

Attached: asmrher.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

I am desensitized to this. I no longer get the shiver feelings. Last time I did get one was in real life in a bus with someone talking on their phone behind me. I know someone that has been listening to ASMR for maybe 3 years or more and he still claims to get strong shivers with some videos. It's not fair bros. All I want is to experience this again. I can still recall the first time I discovered youtube asmr. Getting desensitized to it appeared in like october 2017. I have tried breaks but it does not help. I even try to endure coldness in the winter to reenact the shivers somewhat but it's not the same.

Let's all be honest for a second: ASMR does not exist. The videos are relaxing and sometimes fappable, but there is no such thing as "tingles"

I don't know what fagtard started calling it tingles but it does exist. Like a pleasent shiver feeling in your scalp and neck. Some claim they can feel it even below all the way into their feet but I think they're full of shit.

Scottishmurmurs is garbage. I do not recommend. If you actually listen to what she says in her videos your mind is literally rotting away. She's very slow too and not really focusing on making sounds that will get the viewer shivers. But I guess a good channel for that cute smiling girlfriend experience who just keeps on talking about nothing untill you fall asleep. Maybe that's just what you need. Gentle whispering is top tier though.

Nah it's this feeling of pleasure that's feels very particular. Like the pins and needles feeling but in your scalp and pleasurable

God yes. I feel so sad because the first time I put on asmr was while I was studying for an exam and I just put it on because I read it was relaxing and I was feeling high-strung. I thought if it's relaxing maybe it'll help me calm down and focus. But suddenly, damn some of the most intense pleasure I've felt in my brain. It felt like I was melting. And then now they're still calming but I hardly ever get any tingles. Occasionally but never as potent as that first time

alysaa asmr, her lofi videos. so good and no gf pandering

post good videos.
hard mode; no sluts
youtube.com/watch?v=Nxkemnek06Y