I'm sick of this degenerate state of ((((California))). So where should I move to?

I'm sick of this degenerate state of ((((California))). So where should I move to?
Idaho is pretty nice and South Dakota I heard has Russian girls

Attached: portrait-of-redheaded-woman.jpg (523x800, 66K)

Move to Russia itself, life here is far better (yet poorer) than anywhere in US

Do you have savings or a skill/degree or are you just going in broke and blind ?

Explain how it is better, comrade.

It's simple, instead of moving to another state you move to Russia, to be more precise very coutryside of Russia. It's like going back in time.

>Idaho is pretty nice
Fuck off, califag. You're all insufferable.

Attached: we're_full.jpg (310x315, 26K)

user if you got enough in savings go live in Antalya. It's full of Russians living the warm waters dream

Californian here, was also looking at South Dakota, I'm fucking tired of this state

>degenerate state
Wut, California culture is just about the only redeeming thing about it, aside from the fair weather. Everything is too god damn expensive and every job pays absolute shit. Only reason I'm considering moving is because of economic incentives in other states.

>California culture
Gang violence and materialism?

Attached: numale.jpg (750x738, 39K)

Some people believe in the "progress" meme, they think overworking for minimal wages, casual sex and drugs to cope with emptyness is somehow free.

LA isn't representative of all of California. I'm thinking more Orinda, Chico, Redding, Lafayette, Pleasant Hill, Walnut Creek etc. The actually nice parts. If all you do is live in the ghetto parts, then yeah you're gonna have a bad time, but that goes for literally any state.

Don't leave the state if you're going to vote democrat.

I think I'll move wherever I please. I live in a red part of California anyways, I'm used to getting odd looks from people when they ask me about my political leanings. I'm not some fag that needs a safe space.

not a problem
>FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUG LIBSHITS

Attached: Chad thumbs up.jpg (511x671, 33K)

its not about safe spaces, we just dont want your fag cancer aids spreading to land that isnt made out of plastic and fake diamonds

If all it takes is one liberal moving to your state to destabilize the entire social order then you're more fragile than the most special of snowflakes. Either way, if you've got a problem with me, that's your problem, not mine. I'll do as I please.

Liberals are like a virus, just one and your society collapses

Attached: ;).png (400x487, 257K)

Human shit belongs in the toilet, human garbage belongs in califonia.

If that were the case I'm pretty sure our society would have collapsed a million times over considering half the United States is composed of liberals, lmao

Attached: 9ba.jpg (500x375, 47K)

Maybe Australia? Florida? Hawaii?
I like hot places with beach, but most hot places don't have white people. Really sad.

Attached: 1559967711323.png (449x470, 119K)

>implying it hasnt
We are already collapsing buddy.

Attached: soon.png (760x154, 27K)

stockton gang out here selling crack

this user knows what he's talking about, we're all fucked.

I lived in North Dakota,
I saw nothing but, shit skin injun women in south dakota.
Oh sure some injun women can be pretty but, that was rare in the dakotas.
It sure was boring too.
But, it can be a peaceful place.

And liberals are the cause of this... how?

Attached: 1558492449145.png (645x773, 11K)

And where did I even mention the word "liberal"?
Inb4 you reply to the other user.

Attached: s-o-y.jpg (288x175, 6K)

You were replying to my post, which was replying to the other guy who was saying that liberals cause the collapse of society. I assumed you were the same guy, or building off of that previous statement. If that's not what you're saying, then I misunderstood the intention of your post.

>I assumed you were the same guy
You replied to two posts 2 seconds apart. Did you think those were the same person?
>I misunderstood the intention of your post.
Because you're a retarded californian.

I think I'll string you up from a tree you nigger lover. It's simple but I'll spell it out for you anyway.
>California is unliveable
>why is it unlivable?
>because of the way it is (high cost of living, high cost of everything, taxes, shitty public education, unemployment
>what made it that way?
>government policies
Then all the caliniggers move somewhere nice and cheap and vote for the exact same things that made their state unlivable like a fucking mold on the country. If you like california stay there, if not, don't make everywhere else like it.

Oof yeah man you really got me I am truly le retarded california man. I'm still gonna move wherever I please

I'll see you at the mob lynching then cletus, I'm still moving

Where to? I seriously want to rope you faggot.

>Where to?
I dunno, where do you live?

Op here. Stay in your containment zone as you clearly like it. It's people like you that make me want to leave. Your so oblivious on the degenerate culture and shift in demographics caused by liberals that it actually makes me sick

Attached: The Whole Horse.gif (300x169, 1.27M)

I live in Eastern Washington, a state ruined by Seattle the literal shit needle of the world.

God bless good califags. I too moved from california. bought a bunch of guns. vote straight republican (even tho theyre shills)

Attached: 1555897598387.jpg (623x720, 107K)

The desert out there is beautiful. I lived in Seattle for a bit, had to leave cause it was getting too expensive and i need a degree. I wanna go back once I get a comp sci degree, beautiful city/state.

Nah, too much rain in Washington. Plus you guys are kinda cunty. I'm thinking more like Texas or Tennessee.
>Stay in your containment zone as you clearly like it
No, I think I'll be moving. It sounds to me like you just need to get...down with the sickness

OO WAA AH AH AH

I'll shoot your fat ass If I see you spic

Attached: 1911.jpg (800x521, 67K)

Move to Texas. They have low taxes and better economic opportunity than the liberal controlled California

>rapidly changing demographics
>is about to permanently turn blue just like CA
no thanks

Sure thing friendo, but first that would mean leaving your mother's basement and actually going outside :^)

>implying those places aren't also full of commies, criminals and other scum
the only real difference between Orinda and Berkeley is that Orinda has less stores/services and more cunty "speak to the manager" haircut soccer moms. hell, even rural California is full of degenerates, I lived in a whole colony of them in Sonoma. the only guaranteed escape is to leave for a red/purple state and never tell anyone where you're from

>implying every other state isn't full of riff-raff and undesirables
It's almost like...we live in a society or something