Is there a foolproof way to kill yourself that even a coward could accomplish?

Is there a foolproof way to kill yourself that even a coward could accomplish?

Attached: 740-drowsy-man-rubbing-eyes-sleeping-pills.imgcache.rev9176c4bd49b94de82ca25cf60e690360.web.740.475. (740x475, 38K)

Jump off a sky-crapper

time or helium gas

That's scary as fuck bro

chloroform. easy to make. painless to die.

oh shit i didnt even think of that, whats the recipe? I only took a bit of chem in college so im rusty. honestly i could just drink myself to death

It's easy to make? How? I know what it is but didn't know that.

then youre not ready to die, faggot.

Well judging by the name it uses chlorine but Im gonna look it up for ys so no one gives us the recipe for mustard gas, that can also kill you but it explodes and burns. Dont mix anything involving bleach or amonia

Yes, there is.
Old age.

bleach and acetone. im not gonna teach you, figure it out.

Okay so its called trichloromethane, is uses 3 chlorine, 1 carbon and 1 methane per molecule. hang on ill look up recipes

I kinda am though

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 20K)

Go on a nice vacation to an active volcano, then make a scene and get the cops to show so it's either get arrested or do a cannonball. You'll vaporize before you have time to regret it.

fuck off i dont need you
He is right though Acetone and Bleach make chloroform. It's as simple as mixing and bottling, although you could just mix it in a small room and let it immediately kill you instead of trying to concentrate and store it

That's sounds shockingly easy to do. Are the fumes that deadly from just a bottle of the stuff?

Yes, I already know without checking that the volitile nature of alcohol/acetome carries the clorine fumes into your body causing severe organ damage. It's a whiff, very dangerous. Lets do it tigether user.

yeah, genius, have the kid make mustard gas in a small room so he can feel his lungs burn and shrivel up from blisters. Outside, ice-bath, 10 gallon bucket. 2L bleach, 32oz Acetone.

I still would have done it, I'm ignorant not malicious, we both would have died horrible deaths. but im a masochist and was going to starve anyway so i personally dont care. also you niggers said you wouldnt teach us, if he fucking dies awful its because you pulled the pin and handed him the grenade, fucking tard, if you gave a shit why even tell him chloroform does it, youre fucking edgy and stupid and I wash ky fucking hands of you tards

drinking heavily+extreme cold is the ticket

close garage
open car door
turn on car on neutral
sleep on the seat

think of it as population control. i may have planted the seed, but he still doesnt know enough to do it.

Potential to hit someone on the way down, killing them but saving yourself. You live, but end up paralyzed and mentally impaired. And charged with manslaughter.

how?

sounds real easy to fuck this up and end up very damaged but not dead.

I need a better solution.

>I need a better solution.

retard can't quote

I'd do that, but I don't have a car. Or a garage, and I can't drive. I'm also no in the US so no guns.