I just wanna apologize to everyone for being a tranny. I'm sorry. I wish I knew what was wrong with me...

I just wanna apologize to everyone for being a tranny. I'm sorry. I wish I knew what was wrong with me, I don't know why I'm like this. I'm really sorry.

Attached: A65D9525-B5D0-4482-8B2B-5CE983BB2391.jpg (750x593, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b4sNlG9bB4o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's ok user, I love and accept you for who you are. You're a girl to me.

Have a hug and a (you), friend.

Attached: hugshugshugs.jpg (600x338, 38K)

Your problem is not being a tranny, that's a personal decision and nothing is wrong with it
Your problem is spamming/flooding the board, a reportable offence.

I pity you. I pray that you find god and he forgives you for your faggotry.

Dont be so sad user. Life gets rough. Please be happy

Attached: 88404D86-DF12-4102-AB6A-333FEA061768.jpg (1222x815, 246K)

Its ok user, just please dont cut off your dick

Quit wasting my bandwidth and oxygen with your existance you fucking tranny faggot

Attached: 1559920134197.jpg (850x755, 178K)

honestly, do what you have to do, be what you have to be, etc.

just leave us the hell alone about it

OMG i bet this cute anime girl looks just like you OWO

Just don't talk about being a tranny and you are good to go.

t. also a tranny

apologizing doesn't help. either start presenting as your birth gender, stop taking hormones and advocate that your fellow trannies do the same, or suck off a shotgun. otherwise, you're still actively harming society just by existing

As transphobic as I am, Im seeing a lot of people feel negative to themselves for being trans, I dont add on to the fire but keep it inside. But just seeing all of these posts just makes me regret all those thoughts and just has so much sympathy for people struggling like you, especially with all the trans hate going on. Im sorry op but youre fine how you are, whatever youre happy being, even if it means being no gender cuz damn is the future scary with all his gender bullshit. I love you op dw

Attached: C8C93C39-2501-43B9-90F7-86969564EA8F.jpg (924x654, 99K)

So cute and wholesome. Is this empathy?

no, sounds dumb

I just wish "trannies" could adopt a worldview that isn't based upon disgusting old sexist stereotypes.

In an ideal world it doesn't matter whether you're male or female. A male can pick flowers and dance like a ballerina. A female can weld steel beams together at the top of a 42 story building and text pics of the facial she gave her boyfriend.

Guess what? We already live in that world. The people who are preventing that from being a reality (hopelessly, since it already is reality and they're merely completely out of touch with it) ARE THE SEXIST RETARDS.

Why do you need to invent some bullshit like "gender" which is just another way to name "women should know their place: IN THE KITCHEN AND RAISING CHILDREN".

You know what? That's where your fat retard of a wife belongs and that's just fine but don't try to apply your own stupid shit life to anyone else. Just because you're a total loser with nothing to live for and no hope for a future doesn't mean we are.

So if you are mentally ill and unsatisfied with whatever (sex, tomato soup, the color of the mother fucking sky) you can do stupid shit like invent gender, replace tomato with chocolate milk and fruit loops/cocoa puffs or PUT ON SOME GOD DAMN COLORED SHADES.

Stop being retarded. Stop adopting sexist, racist and other similar prejudiced bullshit beliefs and DEAL WITH IT.

You don't need to feel sorry for wanting to dress in a skirt and knit sweaters. Anybody can do that shit. Nobody should feel guilty for feeling.

Attached: bbk.png (1920x1080, 1.94M)

Get help and dont let reddit encourage your mental illness

Attached: IMG_20190529_153505.jpg (1024x898, 192K)

You're so ... proggressive

Ewwwwww, a tranny

I personally don't spam the board, but I get your point. it's pretty annoying.
I doubt God would forgive me
Don't worry I'm not that stupid to do that.
I don't talk about it but every time people talk about trans stuff it just makes me feel like I'm part of this problem.
Thank you user that's nice of you to say.

Its an illness, like virginity. You can suppress the symptoms

>proggressive
It correlates with intelligence. Sorry. I was just born this way. Born into a life of pure sin.

Attached: hentai_boy_battle.jpg (1920x1080, 213K)

I'll forgive you if you GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD.

It's a fucking tranny sampost LARPing. Discord Trannies have killed Jow Forums. Jow Forums IS KILL.

>It correlates with intelligence

It correlates with AIDS and single motherhood. Be sorry that you were born a faggot.

>all this tranny acceptance ITT
cool psyop, really well done

>Its an illness, like virginity. You can suppress the symptoms

The dissatisfaction with reality (dysphoria) and inability to discern reality from fantasy (psychosis) are SYMPTOMS of mental illness but not an illness in themselves. We still don't understand the illness, so we're left with psychiatric methods of "pedaling backward" from the symptoms to create our own little "psychiatric illness" to fill the gap.

Eventually we might find out they have something wrong with the structure of their brains, but we're not yet there so this is nothing other than conjecture. Not even a valid hypothesis.

Attached: izana_3.png (1100x1100, 749K)

>poltard in buzzword mode activated
Bluepilled af

>It correlates with AIDS and single motherhood. Be sorry that you were born a faggot.
You said yourself: "progressive".

What's the opposite of progression? It's being "held back". It's called "retarded".

Sorry you're retarded and can't move forward at a normal pace.

Attached: loriporiced.png (853x853, 915K)

A lot of quotes and words that say nothing at all. I didnt say trans or virgins can be treated for their illness. Its clearly abnormal though and causes damage and distress; an illness

>A lot of quotes and words that say nothing at all.
If you do not understand what I said it doesn't render the words meaningless. It just means you need to learn a lot more. I stated the facts of the situation and if you aren't able to recognize those facts and accept reality, it seems you are suffering from psychosis yourself.

>I didnt say trans or virgins can be treated for their illness. Its clearly abnormal though and causes damage and distress; an illness
Why reply to me to agree with everything I said? Yes, we both agree and our posts are merely saying the same thing in different ways.

One difference is that I suggest you should consider whether you're actually helping anyone by saying "it's a mental illness". You need to recognize the stigma associated with mental illness and the fact that generally these words are used to "brush off" such a subject.

I believe the source of the problem is a deeply rooted cultural issue that is OUR RESPONSIBILITY. We are the guilty ones here and we need to fix ourselves rather than merely pointing to those who are mentally ill and incurable as "just mentally ill."

Not going into a rage and berserking while we rip the heads off the retards in our society is our fault. Let's get started. Nobody will be allowed to take up these prejudices without severe punishment.

Attached: ogiue_stare.png (853x480, 227K)

When you say it's an illness what do you think the best prescription to go with it is?

>being verbose and incoherent cant possibly be a bad thing!
You seem ill

I wanna apologize for being fucking gay

>You seem ill
You seem like you enjoy claiming "incoherence" without bothering to be specific like it's some sort of game to you.

Let me tell you: it only makes you look the fool.

Attached: pank.jpg (1046x1499, 157K)

Says the alcoholic bum. The irony was so rich I decided to use it as a frosting.

>no you!
Lol alright

>I wanna apologize for being fucking gay
I'm sorry I'm so straight.

Attached: fap.png (352x550, 161K)

Not them, but do you actually have a point? Like you haven't actually said a single thing in any of your replies so far.

I said people who are trans or virgins can keep that shit to themselves.

Why should they? Certainly not for their own sake.

>Like you haven't actually said a single thing in any of your replies so far.
I am them. Didn't you notice he's obviously leading me on? I've said pretty much everything there is to say on the subject though so it's not all that bad being lead on to follow through and complete the book.

Not that anyone will ever read it or care, but if one person does it's worth it. Changing one mind is more a powerful act than many might realize.

Attached: heyyy_hds.png (1440x1080, 1.05M)

Because your illness doesnt need to be your personality. I think its fine whatever, but the reason they get treated like shit is because they just needlessly identify themselves by those things. Professor cringe over there is talking about white guilt or culture or something, but an entire society doesnt make tranny jokes, its individuals, who make jokes about anything abnormal

>but an entire society
First they came for the X, but I was not X, so I did not care.

Then they came for the Y, but only my cousin was Y, so I did not care enough to act.

Then they came for the Z, and my brother was Z, and I was very afraid.

Then they came for the ME.

Attached: go_wakko.png (657x357, 58K)

>gets btfo
>starts reciting algebra problems

>>starts reciting algebra problems
>and I was very afraid.

Do you truly fear anything more?

Attached: wat (2).jpg (640x960, 267K)

Never said it was a bad thing. If anything, I was pleasantly surprised.

Yeah, I definitely agree with pretty much everything you said. Especially when people just end with 'it's a mental illness' as if that actually means something, when it just creates even more questions. I like to ask people what they're prescription is when they say stuff like that.
Unfortunately by virtue of gender dysphoria being a condition that affects a very fundamental part of one's identity it ends up standing out, especially if the trans person doesn't pass. Virginity is like... Not a mental illness? Or mental 'condition' or whatever? It seems bizarre to me to group the two things together and confuses anything addressing what you're saying. The reason trans people get treated like shit is more complicated than because they draw so much attention to it. It's because they look weird, because it 'goes against nature', in recent times because people conflate it with some kind of leftist ideology trying to uproot 'muh tradition' of one kind or another instead of recognising it as a health issue. People likely don't like virgins drawing attention to themselves because it comes off as needy, sometimes entitled, and then in recent times people associating it with angry violent incels or whatever. Saying prominent social behaviours about certain things is just an 'individual' issue just seems like the biggest cop out. You can't address widespread prejudice on a purely individual level, it just isn't feasible.

We already punish transphobes, boipuccy lover. Its simply not a large scale issue when .1% of people are being treated poorly by 0.001% of other people. Dont play dumb. This is a thread where your boyfriend had no reason to point out that he has that mental illness, nor should he value the opinions of transphobes. No more overthinking, go outside and get some fresh air weirdo

>Never said it was a bad thing. If anything, I was pleasantly surprised.
The anonymous format can cover a lot more ground when we don't bother to focus on who said what but merely what was said. It's a pretty interesting benefit that was evident and got noticed way back even before usenet, right at the origin on university terminal/mainframe networks.

It's funny how the places like Jow Forums are the last surviving forces in that fight. Even a wretched hive of scum and villainy has its benefits.

Could you meet someone like Dick Guyfucker any place else?

Attached: 328.jpg (405x600, 42K)

I mean, not really. Even if it isn't looked well to go out and lynch trans people that says nothing to the much more insidious prejudice people possess about it, and not just trans people, but for all different groups of people / ideas. The fact that you had to go ahead and say OP ought not to mention such things demonstrates that you still have an issue with it. But what am I saying, of course, I'm on Jow Forums.

>a bunch of alcoholics and neets telling some other group they are a net negative on society

Attached: 1558094673491.jpg (372x339, 23K)

nothin to be sorry about, just be yourself. also be attracted to men. transbians aren't real tranners.

I like guys don't worry. Transbians are gross.

Its ok...
If you kill yourself

based and gfpilled

>Let's get started.
youtu.be/b4sNlG9bB4o

Of course we've been on that track for a while. We just need to put the pedal to the metal.

Attached: meta.jpg (494x494, 53K)

I'll forgive you if you let me fuck your butthole

But if I have gay sex I'll go to hell user

don't give a shit if you're a tranny or not, just stop posting dumb shit

>just stop posting dumb shit
No u

Attached: nixon.jpg (920x634, 58K)

>I doubt God would forgive me
That is a big mistake my friend.
Allah (swt) forgives everyone, my friend. He is Al Rahman, he is Al Rahim, he is Al Ghaffar. There is no sin which he is not prepared to forgive. May He give you hidaya and You will find refuge in Him inshallaah. Ameen

Go back to /lgbt/ with the rest of us u fag.

Hardly, they might as well just be telling fags and dyke to just pair up and settle for each other... (because while people can live as non-binary, other forms of dysphoria imply transition)
or because a post-identity world would be completely unrealistic... like now that the 21st century has accepted homo and trans, people instead team up against celibates (or try to tell others what their sexuality actually is)
So that pleb tier post is not actually going to help young people to make the best of orientation/gender categories, which are a fact of life... I mean there are experts in the field for a reason.

Attached: IMG_0001.jpg (3806x1575, 1.27M)