I have lustful feelings for my single male friend. What should I do?

I have lustful feelings for my single male friend. What should I do?

Attached: 193657476839.jpg (845x555, 110K)

Tell him how you feel. If he doesn't feel the same way towards you id advise you part ways. Guys and girls cant really be just friends.

Yes they can. There are women that I view as friends, but would never date and I'm almost positive they feel the same way. Stop it with the incel talking points.

fuck him obviously. let your pussy do the thinking

go up to him when he's alone and give him a genuine hug. You will improve his day in ways you cannot comprehend.

I just want him to hold me down and have his way with me. He's just so hot, he's not that attractive but I like his personality. I feel myself dripping whenever I'm talking with him, do you think that I should tell him about this or is it too creepy?

Well you already know eachother so theres that. Just dont throw yourself at him too hard that'll come off as weird.

Just fucking tell him

Dont say all of that right off the bat, but do tell him youre interested

so should i tell him "hey i think youre attractive and i'm totally open if you wanted to fuck?" lol

youre just extremely beta.
You can be "friends" but it just doesnt feel nearly the same or as beneficial as a male friend.
Without her giving off a slight sexual vibe that you're both aware of, the friendship is like being forced to hang out with an autistic kid.

99% women do this. what's keeping you from doing it OP?

how often do you see him/talk to him?

yeah that would be pretty good. but you're also a tranny larper so it probably won't be what you wanted to hear.

You look at him, snap your fingers and point at your vagina.
He'll understand.

Invite him to sleep over at your place, and then when it's time to go to sleep, just be like "So, you can sleep on the couch, or you can sleep with me"
It works 99% of the time

Did you know that you don't have to be sexually attracted to every woman you see? Being friends with a female doesn't make you a beta you fucking faggot.

good idea satan

I'm not sexually attracted to every female I see. I'm saying a friendship without it being extremely occasional or acquaintance-like is fucking stupid.
Every guy is aware how much he has to hold back when he is "friends" with a girl, it doesn't even feel leisurely.
I have/had numerous female friends, to where they almost outnumbered my male friends back in school and I can tell you being a beta was a major part of it.
Either you're acting like her clown/dog, she kinda likes you, or you're a giant bumbling beta.
Get your shit together.

>He's just so hot, he's not that attractive but I like his personality.
Interesting (assuming you are an actual female and not some mentally ill tranny larper)

What exactly about his personality is so attractive if you don't mind me asking

Attached: think.jpg (400x400, 12K)

That would probably work. Us Men are simple creatures. Just be straight forward

Damn, im adding this to my memory files, thats some good hook up shit

This man is right, i want to unravel this

he's not that tall and hes a bit chubby or even traditionally handsome but damn his personality, i like how confident he is, he leads a few groups, i guess you can say that he has grit and if he didnt like something, he would fix it as soon as possible, idk how to explain but i think confidence really does make the majority of attraction here

I'm the most confident nigga on the planet, and im like 8/10 on richter scale, why do girl not get dripping wet when talking to me..

Attached: 1558509582294.jpg (547x531, 81K)

>8/10 on richter scale
So you're fat as fuck and the earth moves when you do? Maybe that's why?

no it just means that when i pound a bitch, 200.000 people die from earthquakes and tsunami waves im japan

Are y'all forgetting what website you're on

Do you just want to fuck or are you looking for a relationship? Seems like a bad idea to act like you're interested in being fwb if that's not what you want but I'm on r9k so I might not know anything.

Okay that makes sense. I only have one real friend and all the female friends I have are only occasional talk/hang out friendships. From your experience I can see how having to hand around a female "friend" all the time would make you kind of beta.

So you're telling me that women being attracted to confidence over looks is not a meme?

Jow Forums and the "blackpill" has been wrong the whole time?

Sasuga...

Attached: concerned.jpg (800x450, 40K)