/STD/ Straight-Trans-Defenseforce

>/STD/ Straight-Trans-Defenseforce general 01: Positive Representation edition

Welcome to Straight-Trans-Defenseleague! Our mission is to be allies of transwomen and their struggles against intolerance. ITT we discuss efforts and strategies to combat transphobia and make positive transgender representation a priority for this board ^_^

Attached: 1559704352286.jpg (869x1024, 291K)

I believe transsexuals have a mental illness.

Transgenders are mentally ill. We know you discord trannies are trying to get robots to convert.

Hello, I'm part of FAGGOT, an organization built on the backs of hard working men and women.
The abbreviation stands for Faction Against "Guys", "Girls", or "Trans". We need an outlet for our viewpoints like yours, but it seems like you already have a space of your own (not only on this website, but on every single social media outlet available right now). I am afraid that our way of life, our goals and ambitions, along with the progress we are making will be stifled by your presence here. I formally request you withdraw from this board.

You know, I have a big ass grievance to air out. Transgender is the biggest fucking misnomer that is constantly used and has somehow created a semantic shift. Now the gender argument is just filled with the same horseshit, but trans people have sex dysphoria, NOT GENDER DYSPHORIA. Sex. And this ransom of the word gender by a half percentage of a half percentage of the population is utter idiocy. Gender was not always some horseshit cornucopia of pronouns. It was just a word to describe the pronouns attributed to the two sexes. NOT SOME SCALE OF MASCULINITY AND FEMININITY WITH CORRESPONDING PRONOUNS. Who started all this bullshit.

Attached: 1555351040471.jpg (495x362, 16K)

>transwomen
You're trans but you're not a woman

user-kun, you're lashing out against a transphobe who hates transwomen. STD warriors are not about gender, we're about positive transgender representation. Transgender isn't the same as gender. Become an STD warrior and spread our seed in this battle against intolerance!

Attached: Dl7f3G4VsAEoZXz.jpg (655x1200, 93K)

As I straight guy I support this. You're all valid wether cis or otherwise. Fuck transphobes.

god i fucking love this board sometimes lmao

Attached: 1560282574277.png (598x564, 398K)

This thread will get a lot of hate, but I support you!

I know polfags have a mental illness

Pas you have to stop.

Get out fags. you literally have an entire board for you and your mental illness. Why do you insist on posting here?

i support transwomens right to date me and post on this board whenever they want

THE JAWJA STATE ANTI TRANNY TROOPERS HAVE ARRIVED
TRANNY TRANNY GO AWAY

this

Trannyfags do not belong on Jow Forums

Attached: 1559698991923 (3).jpg (1000x850, 189K)

I like girl dicks. I want to suck em and cuddle afterward and watch anime and play video games.

I don't like traps because when I'm beating my meat and I look down and I see a fucking bulge on the chick it just kills my boner, like what the hell man I just wanted to fucking jack off and now all of a sudden I'm almost getting fooled into cumming to a picture of a dude that looks alot like a chick god damnit.

because you discord fags couldn't make like trans fags

>Straight-Trans-Defense
>STD

My sides have launched to orbit, good shit OP.

Attached: 825fe6e1e27985a2e2d8cf2c98a79b5a7942876507e60a0f7ae6ff2d63df26ce.jpg (1247x810, 138K)

Jesus just fuck off with your bullshit why the fuck are you pushing your trans shit on other people