Whats your drink user?

Whats your drink user?

Whats on your mind?

Attached: b248d67f.jpg (320x320, 34K)

I just discovered that brandy is actually sweet and delicious so I've been lapping it up from a snifter while getting stoned

I like it it keeps making me crack smiles and giggle

Attached: 1532821554487.jpg (1200x509, 275K)

>scrapped a few dollars together to get a couple of steel reserves, I am broke till friday, I get paid a lot, just blow it all because I don't care anymore
>8 year relationship fell apart, try to talk to other girls, don't ever get past small talk, I'm too awkward combined with not enough motivation, I miss my old girl and our dog she took from me.
>I just work now, I program all day, I like it but whats work for if you can;t share with anyone, I take the stimulants my doctor tells me that will focus me, I take my benzos to go to sleep. I want to start running but too depressed at the end of the day to do anything except listen to music.
>worst of all, college crush/fwb works with me, she has a long term boyfriend now and completely ignores me even though we had a real connection.

I think about suicide a lot at this point, only reason i don't is because I like programming and I like music. And I like getting fucked up. My credit is fucked. I have no debt though and my nice car is payed off.

pic would be me if I didn't have a degree

Attached: drugs.jpg (1920x1080, 167K)

heroin, straight everclear, and rubbing alcohol if you have it.

bruh, I wish I could go there, I just know I wouldn't be able to stop once i'm down that path.

Attached: images (2).jpg (213x237, 22K)

nobody drinking on a wednesday?

tf wage slaves?

I work 8 to 7 everyday, yall can't get drunk still?

Attached: https___images.genius.com_aec8e14dd98f780150696c391a1dac77.640x640x1.jpg (220x220, 6K)

Can i have a strawberry cider? Does that even exist? How about peach cider with strawberries?

My depression is coming back pretty bad since it's the end of the school year and I never adjust well when things end. I tend to get stuck on things a lot more intensely than average, be it videogames, hobbies, or just time.

I miss winter quarter. I want my friends back. I want my friends i miss my friends they ended up bullying me real bad later in spring quarter but i dont care i just want my friends back

I miss my friends.
I miss the wintertime.

Currently sipping on a scotch and soda that I poured too much soda into. Guess I'll just make another when I'm done and hope I get it right the second time.
Traveled back to my hometown recently to visit an old friend. He's doing very well (admittedly better than I am) and I'm glad I could finally see him again. Definitely a bittersweet reunion.

Attached: Asset0013.jpg (2048x1364, 574K)

pic related.
>miss the way my ex made me feel
>have dreams of being with girls
>tfw my dreams are better than my reality

Attached: 2017-CARIBOO-GENUINE-DRAFT-SMALL.png (125x225, 47K)

On my second PBR. would've bought something better but I didn't cash my check yet and a six pack is 4.99 at the liquor store.

Just take a shot before ur next drink. I can also relate. im happyfor my friends that theyre doing well but it makes me feel like shit. i think i hide it pretty well.

I'll take a fireball

I don't know whats wrong with me. It's my senior year and everyone is moving away and leaving, meanwhile im stuck in this shit town. I just want to move to Portland and have a fresh start. No one would know my name or my past. People would judge me for me, not my past actions.

I get it sounds fucking stupid, but that's whats on my mind.

What soda do you use to cut scotch? I'm trying to find ways i can chug alcohol and not even fucking feel it so i can get wasted.

I just did a line of blow.

I have to work at 8 tomorrow but I don't care

Attached: 61z+BBE0lPL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 47K)

I just add some club soda and a little bit of orange bitters and the result is pretty good by my standards. Not a big fan of scotch but old friend is and he wouldn't accept the bottle as a gift, so now I'm just trying to get rid of it as fast as possible without wasting my money.
Perhaps. Only other hard alcohol I have right now is a cheap bottle of vodka from my high school days that tastes more like GermX than anything decent.
As much as I want to say and believe that I'm not jealous of my friend, I probably am. I got so scared by the "leave your hometown if you want to actually make something of yourself" meme that I left my state entirely (and thereby shelled out extra for tuition), but while I'm a depressed code monkey he's making roughly twice as much as me at a pharmacy that's only a few miles from his childhood house. But that's just a simple difference in careers, and mostly my fault for making the choice(s) I did. Not much resentment to be had in this situation.

Lemonade.

I'm so fucking scared.

A few days ago, I asked out the object of my affection, and got rejected. That's fine, it's what I expected, and I've gotten over it relatively quick. But, that put in my stomach is still there, and it's only after I've tried my hand that I truly understand it. It's not the fear of rejection or embarrassment, that's fucking chump change compared to what this is. This is a prevailing and overwhelming fear that, once I leave her behind, I've never gonna meet someone like her again. I've never felt this way before about anyone, and that fact makes me really fucking scared.

>Whats your drink user?
Bourbon, works fast

>Whats on your mind?
Same shit as always, cant get her off my mind. Ghosted me months ago but I'm still here

howling songs>drinking songs

Coffee.

Last day of uni and I'm so sick of it. I just hope everything gets resolved right away and I won't have to drive back in 90 degree heat to remind them to give me my grade.

tanqueray and tonic
I'm just sad, dude

Attached: fl.gif (500x269, 984K)

Over the period of 2 years (2017-2019) ive went from protecter of innocence to genocidle phyco

I would say its yall faggots fault but if you ever seen a clown world compalation you should know why

Attached: 1560404044735.png (602x725, 609K)

probably memes n shit

faggot how the fuck do you have vodka from highschool? just drink it.

Oh yeah, id like blood... your blood

Water

You ever just cum and theres that one solid lump that gets stuck in your dick so then you gotta squeeze your dick like a toothpaste tube to get it out and eventually you do it so much that when you randomly get a kidney stone you just push it out because you had just had a quick fap and thought there was a solid cum lump in your dickhole

Just room temperature water tonight.

faggot

Uh, no. Can't say that's ever happened to me.

Attached: meanwhile.jpg (500x527, 46K)

edge edge edge edge edge edge edge edge edge edge edge

coffee..

>why is crush just stop talking to me...

Whiskey straight. I'm drinking Writer's Tears whiskey tonight. I'm finishing my novel and this is helping me along. I love you all

Lemon tea

Every tranny faggot needs to burn along with there disgusting "culture."

Attached: 1560412699395.png (650x650, 10K)

The PATRICIANS choice of drink is the Moscow mule. And im horny that's really all that's on my minds

Attached: moscow-mule-720x720-recipe.jpg (720x720, 107K)