Be me

>be me
>try observing the personalities of the creatures around me
>start seeing personality in even non-living objects like cars, books, t.v shows, sentences, Jow Forums posts, ect
>realize that anything can be given a personality just by observing
>friends with the computer, friends with the desk
>imagine what they'd say if they could talk
>get to talk to basically anything, even though it's myself
>never lonely again
>think of more abstract things that can have personalities
>realize that reality itself must have a personality
>however, I can only observe my own perseptions, so I can only see the personality of my own reality
>decide to get Jow Forums's help
Here's where you come in, anons. Please, describe the personality of reality based on how it acts. Assume that everything that happens is pre-determined to happen by a single creature. Everything that is was designed by the same creature. Look at the world around you and tell me, who is it?

Attached: Talking Heads Speaking In Tounges.jpg (599x595, 128K)

Hey uh what the fuck

>HOME, IS WHERE I WANT TO BE
originoli

reality is a clown at some disinterested child's birthday party and i am it's discarded, failed attempt at a balloon animal.

Back when I used to trip and try to get in touch with reality itself, it seemed like reality was just constantly laughing regardless of whether my perceived circumstances were positive or negative. So reality literally just exists as a joke for itself.

What don't you understand?
PICK ME UP AND TURN ME THERE
See, this is what I'm looking for.

WINNAR WINNAR CHIGEN DINNAR
Congratz. good work. We made this gag for ourselves. We wanted stories to tell in heaven, this is where we're getting them.

Bumb because this is important. Robots, I would really like your help. I don't care it's 4am. user, oh brave user, awake, arise, externalize and realize, come to life again, drag yourself to the computer weary, come to this thread user, come come come on that big little head, come come come, hear the call of your fren.

you meet this person and they start wedging in weird things into conversations, sometimes edgy bullshit, sometimes something profound or just cheesy, and this stuff starts getting more and more oxymoronic over time. so you think this guy is either a hipster poser, an extremist and an ideologue, or mentally ill. then you figure out he's just fucking with everyone and getting off on it. he will occasionally go like "watch this, it's gonna be good", does something crazy and winks at you, but he also fucks with you like this too. he's like that serial killer who killed, raped and cannibalized kids, but he also stuck needles into his own rectum. idk

Yes, yes, more like this. Thank's user.

Reality is the dryest, dourest old corner store vendor. On most every day, he bags your misery rations, takes your misery-coins and doesn't crack a smile or give any response to your bullshit.
But sometimes you feel on fire, you hack the laws of this world, or you finally learn a true lesson, or you overcome yourself. On those rare days, your smalltalk draws the feintest smile from the vendor, and for a few seconds you feel plugged into the pulsating core of life.

My reality is just me, but more concise and confident. He wears dark clothes, either gray, black, or blue. He's very uncomfortable to be around, makes you feel very cold and want to get away immediately. Very isolated, even in the rare moments when I talk to other people, he doesn't. He never talks to anyone.

Yes, this is the line of thought I'm looking for. Just like the cells in my brain, so too are you other humans. Except you have those cells too, and when we cel together, we become the big brain. Two heads? Friend, we gotta become ALL heads. No room for other body parts. Seven billion heads. Put them together and what do you got. Utopia. Confirmed.

Attached: nice.png (888x620, 22K)

I am reality, desu, ama.

>Please, describe the personality of reality based on how it acts
We all carry the memories of the first sentient, just need to unlock them, for most this happens during/after death.

Picture a young Richard Feynman in a constant state of bliss with everything it understands and why everything had to exist first so it could assemble itself while knowing everything and everyone simultaneously.

Can I trade you in for a warm, qt reality instead?

Yes but it'll take time. Quickly can reality change, but long does it take to get the right employee. Fire your reality and all Head Personnel of yours who aren't up to snuff. After all, your reality is just how you view the world. Try the experiments here.

Cars do have personalities though.

Attached: 1554100145287.jpg (5682x4005, 1.74M)

This is empathy, you're just projecting.

They have 4 better albums.

Fear Of Music, Remain In light, what are the other two? 77 and Stop Making Sense?

77, more songs about buildings and food
77 is debateable though.

More Songs is good, but better then 77? Better then Speaking In Tounges? i've listened to more songs the least so i'll try it again.