Diagnosed as pre-diabetic

>diagnosed as pre-diabetic
>doctor told me to lose weight and cut sugar
>ate nothing but 400 calories of salad everyday for the past 2 weeks
>literally starving all day
>mfw gained 4 kgs

what the fuck is this it's not fair

Attached: 7074b67b0a52e15177c95c876a5e0df5.jpg (500x500, 31K)

Are you boogie1488? Stop lying to yourself and eat right.

Classic fat people on diet.
Stop lying to yourself and cut the snacks fatty

Add some exercise to your routine. You'd be surprised how much going for a 1 hour walk every day helps. It doesn't seem like much at first but it adds up over time.

I eat one meal a day and it's one small plate of tomatoes, cucumber, onions and 4 olives

Eat low fat meat, fish and veggies, cut on sugary drinks, sweets, hot pockets and bread.

It's that easy, fatto.

>400 calories of salad guis!!!
>proceeds to dump half bottle of exttrra fat ranch
> half a shaker of bacon bits
>1 entire pound of full fat disgusting moldy animal secretion in this shredded yellow form
>grilled up pork because a literal irl pig

Do you really expect me to believe that?

Attached: come-on.jpg (960x882, 59K)

Since I started working I've had a terrible diet. I'm fat but tended to eat relatively healthy before but now I just eat McFood with gallons of soda after fasting all day.

Please tell me your symptoms OP, I need to stop and you can encourage me.

Certain medications can make it difficult to drop the weight, if you're on any.

try keto my nigger

>>ate nothing but 400 calories of salad everyday for the past 2 weeks
>>literally starving all day
>>mfw gained 4 kgs
stopy lying
besides, you should try and fast instead
now that you are used to starving, you can probably manage fast for a few days
drink tons of water constantly

And he chugs down several liters/gallons of sugary garbage hoping itll stop him from feeling empty

if you try to starve yourself your body goes into survival mode and retains every calorie you eat. Which is why it's always better to keep a normal calorie count and excercise

dude,,, it will harden his diabetes u dummy

Niether of these are correct. OP stop lying to yourself if you actually want help, and pick up fasting. Go the the Jow Forums thread for it but be aware they won't take your bullshit

You are hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly, deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable, belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic, brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame, self-righteous, byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent, libellous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless, illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking, devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic, fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased, suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim, crazy, weird, dystrophic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim, unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive, mind-numbing, abrasive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive, abusive, and socially-retarded.

Shut up and go away lest you achieve the physical retribution your behaviour merits.

Attached: 1394371366972.jpg (460x663, 57K)

That's physically impossible so either you're some kind of magical being or you're lying. Starving diets don't work, only thing that works is gradual change and work. Problem is, fat people are by nature lazy, so they don't want to put in the time and effort. The same desire for immediate satisfaction that makes them shovel sugary shit in their mouth all day, makes them desire for a quick and easy solution to their disgusting condition. There isn't one. Just eat less and exercise, eat less and exercise, and maybe you'll not be disgusting in two years time, maybe even just one if you're willing to work extra hard. But you probably won't.

hehe fune cos u said evry bed ting

>Problem is, fat people are by nature lazy
no, they are lazy now but they aren't naturally lazy, the sugar fried their brains to cause it, getting fat causes the laziness

>2 weeks
Good start now do it for the rest of your life