Tfw a horrible person

>tfw a horrible person
>tfw a disgusting, revolting person, both inside and out
>tfw an unpleasant person, both to be around and just to even think about
>tfw unworthy of any of the love or kindness in the world
>tfw too cowardly to kill myself, even though I know it'll save me from the pain

But I'm fine, ya know?

Just tired is all...

Attached: 1517791963815.png (591x716, 322K)

Don't be upset, user-kun. That is nothing a little skin care and HRT couldn't fix ^.^

Attached: lcxdg6j6ihv01.jpg (709x1398, 105K)

>see people talk about tranny brainwashing
>think theyre overreacting
>see this shit
It makes me scared to leave my head damn

How are you scared? Are you so impressionable that these fags can convince you to cut off your cock? If anything, their posts just make me want to fuck the shit out of them.

Attached: 1559975081317.jpg (640x604, 80K)

Ive been alive for a while and constant exposure to shit gets weird dude. How do you think gays exist? Im immune to cutting of my dick but in a world where people arent Its scaaaaary also Im having a psychotic breakdown rn lmao

>Psychotic breakdown
Gross. Don't make me think of that shit. You crying/laughing right now b t w?

you just describe me bro

Attached: 1559779950796.jpg (505x364, 33K)

I hit this darkie with an ice pick and he fuckin died

Jesus loves you regardless. Give yourself up to him and he will show you the way back on track

Attached: jesus.jpg (194x260, 8K)

>tfw you smell something sweet while you're fasting
im fine too user...

That's no fun user. I thought we were talking real breakdown and not memeshit

Attached: 1558525958385.jpg (506x606, 20K)

Black people don't live here I was in the woods there there I swear to god it fucking died Ik what killing someone with an ice pick feels like I heard it hit the ground

Skull masks are top tier

OP is describing your basic bot. If you didn't see yourself in it, you wouldn't be here.

If God loves me, why does he want me to be in so much pain?

Maybe this is just it and its not going to get any better

Attached: t_1280.png (1280x1810, 1.42M)

You were warned mate, it's not a meme.

Keep in mind OP is in a very vulnerable state. He's an easy target for trannies.

>fuck the shit out of them
Faggot

Is this why trannies are so suicidal?

Almost certainly, you are correct

you have no right to complain unless you're actively trying to better yoursefl

You're dumb. You stink of poo. You are a moronic human being after all things are considered. Don't you dare stop reading my long insult that I am hurling towards you. Don't even think of skimming over even a small portion of it. You need to peruse my long personal attack towards you with great intensity, and take all the hurtful things I have said about you very seriously and personally.

First off, you're a cunt. I want you to understand that. Secondly, you're fucking worthless stupid and insignificant. Go fuck yourself, you stupid piece of horseshit. You know what? You aren't loved. Your a pathetic waste of oxygen. Everything you touch is ruined by your disgusting body. Your an awful human and deserve worse than death. But the thing is, your coffin would be a waste of wood. No one will remember you when you die. No one cares as it is about you. And you have the audacity to insult me? To try to get some form of self asteem back or some twisted thing? You dare challenge me with an insult when you go home and aren't loved? When you are purposely ignored and avoided by people? When all people do is talk about you behind your back? Your just pathetic. Puny. Unwanted. Ugly. Disgusting in general. Now you can do the whole "no you" thing and be even more hilarious, but that really shows how pathetic you are doing that. You're a waste of time.

I feel the same. Can't escape the endless cycle. Drugs and anime are my only escape.

Attached: 1543269481880.jpg (800x800, 39K)

And why is that? Why should I submit myself to further pain when all the efforts in the past have led to naught.

And what about the fact that I am actively trying to better myself? What do you say to that, complain away?

The normies did this to you. They did it to us all.

If anything, we did this to ourselves

>make me want to fuck the shit out of them.
ye you're a faggot that wants to fuck trannies
you are not an inch better than those degenerates

According to the Romans, only the bottom was gay, the top was still heterosexual

Perhaps being miserable is safer and thus more comfortable than risking your stability for some possible happiness.

Attached: IMG_20190612_113005.png (500x352, 36K)

if i can't be the best, i can sure as hell be the worst

Attached: 44602286_732021670510454_2412258975820021760_n.jpg (928x881, 210K)

No you cannot

Even if you tried to be the worst, you would still fail at even that