How are girls skinny? theres no fuckin way that these girls count calories and do all that shit

how are girls skinny? theres no fuckin way that these girls count calories and do all that shit

or do they just go to the gym and never talk about it?

I try so hard I starve diet exercise and everything but I just have a fucking high as fuck appetite. no matter what I do at the end of the day im crawling around on the floor screaming like an African for food and pizza

Attached: 1560161516669.jpg (730x1024, 89K)

how much do you weigh, how tall are you, what's your day job, what exercises do you do, do you track what you eat, how honest are you with your own diet and how hard are you pushing yourself? stop making excuses because other people are skinny and work harder and stop lying to yourself.

a lot of girls dont eat enough
my sister drinks water most of the time instead

but how. whenever I just drink water and no food I get stomach cramps I feel light headed I feel miserable I cant sleep my burps feel fucking painful and dry and just tastes like stomach acid and a bunch of water

ive been eating a lot of plain veggies and fruit but as soon as I get to a point of starvation I cant think straight and my brain just hypnotizes me into eating pizza I cant resist

I've been underweight my whole life just because I have low appetite and my stomach hurts after food that is too heavy so I don't eat much. That's the secret

but im high appetite. as fuck. what do I do?

as soon as I eat im waiting for my next meal. im always hungry. I can eat 900 calories in a meal. its nothing for me to eat. I constantly am hungry

how tall are you how much do you weigh how many calories do you eat a day how many calories do you burn a day through exercise

It's a long process that you can't do in a short period of time. If you are starving yourself then overeating when you can't handle it, then you will never succeed

Calculate your TDEE and then eat 200 calories under that every day

Progress will be slow but more sustainable than trying to actually starve yourself

They aren't special, you are just fucking retarded.

Attached: comforting lies.jpg (480x275, 31K)

post your fucking stats op along with more excuses why you look and act how you do

ive been cutting back my food every day for years and slowly adding more and more veggies in

I just have such a fucking crazy appetite I just always eat

The same way some guys are skinny. Diet and exercise. Not necessarily intentional, but any skinny person that tells you "i can eat whatever i want and won't get fat" isn't eating as much as they think, or they do a lot of little things that burn the calories off.
Also it sounds more like you have an addiction to sugary/fatty foods. Starving yourself isn't the answer, you need to adjust your diet. Your body will crave shitty things if you eat them, that's what that sensation is. You also need to train yourself to not eat as much, which is a difficult thing to do if you're already in that habit. You need to establish three core meals a day that provide nourishment so your body can cope, starving yourself is a bad idea. Reduce fat and sugar intake, if you insist on eating large portions then eat large portions of things low in calories like veg.

so stop being weak and eat less, problem solved

You just need to get used to the feeling of hunger. Have some willpower, do not eat all that junk food your body tries to make you eat. Pizza is a shitty "food" anyways.

Attached: sokrates.png (1920x1080, 322K)

I don't know about you but I continue craving shitty things even if I refrain from eating them for long periods of time.

Yeah, that is exactly what addiction is. Your body wants that stuff because it tastes good, and makes you feel good. There will always be something in you that wants it.

>OP has been asked 3 times to give their stats

Attached: Im going to have to ask you to stop.png (1036x346, 47K)

You are actually right. I'm a person that's mostly slim to normal and I usually tell people that I can eat whatever however and I'll still won't get fat.
In the background however I don't eat that much, most days I go to sleep a bit hungry and sometimes all my days intake is 2 sandwiches, bottle of coke and some cake or other trash.
Additionally I'll sometimes do physical labour for 12 hours straight so it's no wonder that if I eat in McDonalds double portions every now and then I stay fit.

>Drink water as only beverage
>Usually eat some sort of fruit if hungry between meals
>Meals are usually soups or something carbohydrate rich with a small portion of meat or legumes

Also I can't eat a lot of "junk foods" because they'll give me a headache. Chips and candies especially.

Yeah, I'm the same. I would work through hunger a lot, 9-12 hours before I'd get a meal, and just eat a lot when I got home, so people just get this image that I could eat and eat without gaining weight. But I also do a lot of small stuff, like I'm always moving my leg or something, and it's all using energy no matter how little.

Dude that chick is young one
Two shes probably malnourished
Three hitting that will probably bruise you up good cuz youre fucking bone

young doesn't make you instantly skinny. I see chicks from high school getting fat and they say its age and shit...

in high school they played sports...now they just work and come home sit around and have kids and shit

From my experience, is because of low self-esteem and eating disorders.

They want to be pretty and slim, and if they are really hungry they will say otherwise. My ex gf could survive only on chocolate sandwiches

Look into insulin and insulin resistance. You are a sugar addict, just like I was. Eat keto, lower your eating frequency i.e. omad 16/8. Contrary to popular belief you still have to be mindful of your caloric intake on keto, even if your only eating once a day or once every other day

And don't bother exercising if all it does is make you want to eat more. Exercise is good for health, sleep, and it lowers insulin response, but for weight loss it counts for a lot less than insulin response, eating frequency, and caloric intake
And holding off on a pizza binge until late at night isn't starving yourself you fucking normalnigger

having a big appetite is called being a guy
if you wanna be some skinny twink then nature is against you
if you wanna look good lose the fat by exercising and then you get to eat more, granted not a lot more, but enough so that you won't constantly relapse on cakes and creams piggy

Never ate much since my parents were always very obese and as a young kid I vowed to never become overweight. And once you're used to not eating enough, eating too much becomes near impossible.

ummmmm i smoke ciggys

I'm a guy and I struggle because I'm too skinny

>Two shes probably malnourished
Nah she looks healthy to me, most girls looked like that back in the day. You're just used to fat unhealthy American bodies

PERFECT BODY.
HNNNG...

Source, who is she?

origi

You need to do fasting. Do 4 hour fasting everyday,every sunday do a 24hours fasting. Also stop eating meat and all animal products. Drink hot tea lemon juice after your meal.
T. regular user from Jow Forums

Attached: Zyzz - welcome to fit.jpg (600x456, 87K)

You arent high appetite, you are low self control. As fuck.

Eat less calorie intensive food, exercise more, just eat less and your stomach will adapt and drink when you feel hungry

> theres no fuckin way that these girls count calories and do all that shit

They do so much more than that.

not bullshitting you

do keto meme for about 5 days and you will stop feeling hungry or having food cravings

Yikes. High appetite would be where you need large portion sizes before you are satisfied at mealtime. What you have is a compulsive disorder.

Your tone ITT makes me want to punch you in the face because you make it sound like self control is a mystery. However, if your brain is seriously a pile of garbage, you may want to simply increase your exercise to three hours a day minimum, get a new hobby, and if you do water fasting to skip breakfast, ask a doctor to help with the dizziness. Its either a pill or some kind of herbs.

Similarly, people aren't bad at math, they are just low IQ.

>but im high appetite. as fuck. what do I do?
What you mean is that you have no self control

My gf skinny. They don't eat, some as that. She's 5'9 and yesterday she ate apple, 1 sausage, some salad and some cookie before sleep. Probably 1500 calories total, maybe less.

Out down that pizza fatty

Attached: 1560330731186m.jpg (1024x1024, 151K)

Just do some excercise instead of cutting food

You have a girlfriend when you type like that?

It's not hard to count calories user, not that they are the only factor or anything.

Exercise isn't good for weight loss.

kys dumb phoneposter

i mean how do you manage do be fat
i eat to gain weight like, and i am not obese or anything:
-breakfast - 2 bananas
-dinner - meat + rice or kasha or something
-dessert - ice-cream and jelly
-lunch - 2 eggs, bread, 200 g of sausage
-2 yogurts
- bananas, almonds and other nuts and stuff

Get addicted to and then kick hard drugs, ketamine is the easiest habit to pick up and drop ime. You'll never be this weak of will again, I promise you

If you crave junk food so much, it's cause upbringing

I knew a girl that ate like absolute shit. Fast food a lot, then cooking at home, lots of sweets. One time I saw her go from del taco to taco bell for two different kinds of massive burritos in the course of five minutes
She was basically a stick, skinny as hell. She wasnt real active either but never gained weight

physically impossible, but nice try fatty

>only native english-speakers can have girlfriends
is this what robots actually believe?

Would have taken less time to spell check than it did finding an image to attach.

What helps me is not buying food in bulk and buying just enough to last until I can go shopping again. Used to buy food in excess just because something was on sale but then I'd eat a lot more than I need because of having nothing better to do.