Be me (f)

>be me (f)
>be ugly in middle school
>get bullied by other girls and only have the ugliest guy in class be attracted to me
>become kinda emo but no drugs(I'm a good Christian girl)
>gettrustissues.jpg
>go to highschool with no 0 good memories of middle
>growth sprout
>literally lose all my fat (I'm probably like 9% or something)
>get big breasts (I'm a 30F now)
>guys now always approaching me
>the popular girls talk to me about stuff but I ain't budging I know deep down those bitches would still make my life a living hell if I didn't look like this
>get stares from all types of creeps

But I'm still fucking shy, and I probably always will be. Like, every time a dude approaches me I feel like I'm being harassed cause 95% just want to fuck me or lick my feet or whatever guys are into these days. Like why can't any one of you just like connect with another human being instead of just wanting to fuck every girl with big jugs.

Attached: poster,840x830,f8f8f8-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 105K)

Ok, cool. And?

Nobody wants to connect with me either

I want to connect with you.

go with the ugly kid in middle school, if you were fat and ugly then he probably liked you because of who you are dumbass

you got big titz too?

Same reason you wouldn't want to connect with the ugliest guy in your class. Attraction matters.

>everytime a guy approaches me, i feel like im being harassed

have fun being alone or a lesbo i guess.

hope the rest of you guys won't be jerks like this dude

No I am a male, sorry for the confusion

Look forngay friends, I did the same but with lesbos.

Also, show em titties

oh no, I got to know him though. We were like decent friends in middle, he was kinda dumb but he had a heart of gold. Like, I think about him but he moved away with his family after he graduated middle school so our only contact is Instagram or whatever. But yeah, he's like a brother to me so, no.

>only have the ugliest guy in class be attracted to me
you know that's probably half this board right?.

>still get stares from all types of creeps
what qualifies to you as a "creep"?

>ugliest guy in class attracted to me
>why cant any of you connect with another human being

You are an absolute retard

I've seen some selfies of you guys on here and it ain't that bad, you guys should just cheer up a lil bit.

Anyone who isn't a Chad

old dudes, but also Zuckerberg looking guys

Attached: article-1319704-0B8E59EC000005DC-376_224x482.jpg (224x482, 34K)

Get the fuck out of here dumb cunt

obvious bs
9% bf for a female is anorexia and you wouldn't properly mature physically
>30f
year sure, and you are an attractive 30 yo female virgin
lmao

First of all tits or gtfo

let me tell you, Chad's aren't real. You guys just made it that up and it's really funny to me honestly. Like, all the friends I have, I know none of them would end up going for the Chad type or whatever, we call them Brick though cause all of them are dumb as fucking bricks. Anyway yeah, I'd rather go for a guy that shares my music taste then a guy that put all his personality points into abs.

And you connected through mutual social positions, right? I don't think you should start befriending everybody that talks to you now, but there's a chance there are people with similar interests that you could get along with. It's just a sad reality that most good looking/normal people aren't that interesting.
I miss my weird friend group from college, and I went through a similar situation but I'm still an ugly guy, I just got attention for some reason, but I haven't been able to befriend anybody like that old group. It is what it is, though. I haven't exactly made the effort to make new friends.

I'm not good with body fat stuff, point is I'm really skinny even though I didn't change my diet a bit, for reference I was pudgy in middle School, not fat but definitely had those big ass cheeks.

>blah blah blah i'm a female with big tits and blah blah blah
Shut up and post em

Attached: 1519631091925.jpg (1024x768, 155K)

Do you want to connect with someone on the internet too?

I've literally never sent a nude in my life and don't plan to, if you want to see my tits the come see them face to face you coward

>you all are guilty because of bunch of restards from my school and because I can't take care of myself in that period
Typical behavior of woman - make everyone else being responsible for your problems

I'm on a few discord groups for a couple of games I play but those were just to post memes and throw dumb jokes. Online dating or meeting or whatever is waay to weird a concept for me

Yea sjre drop your discord and I''ll lake sure to come and take care of those

Address and state. I swear to god I or my fellow anons will come.

>only have the ugliest guy in class be attracted to me
>just as shallow as everyone else
>like
>like
>like
i wish you were still ugly.

>implying she isnt still
>implying tits makes someone not ugly

Where you live i will be milking your tits you are going to be my personal cow

But are you claiming to be a virgin though?

>implying she's a she
>implying that it's not just some fat dude roleplaying

yeah because the people who are confident enough to post pics of themselves aren't ugly you dumbass

yeah, true. its probably some fat fuck pretending to be a fembot to be popular.

yeah, but don't get it twisted I had a boyfriend in my emo phase in the summer between mid and high, he was cool at the time but I realized that all those emo boys are not really my thing. He was my first kiss thought.

What is this bullying stuff you losers keep bitching about? I've only ever seen girls bullying other girls. Guys were always bros in every school, even if we didn't really like someone we kept hanging out with him.
Are all burgers closeted faggots since they act like women?

yeah, why would a girl ever even be here lol?

>she is not kissless
dropped

>cries about only an ugly gets attracties to her
Isn't good enough
>more guys get attracted to her
Still isn't good

What the fuck do you want then? Retard

there could be women here, but really its just fat fuck dudes or bored /b/tards. fembots are EXTREMELY rare.

I kinda get how you feel femanon.
I'm bi, but I'm tryna score with a fem for now cause its been mostly guys. But I get far more attention from guys than I do from any woman (including landwhales and other non-favourables). I don't wanna have every guy above the age of 40 hit on me! Tf can I do?

Attached: image0-5.jpg (419x408, 24K)

Shutup cunt.

Tits then gtfo slut. No one cares. Fucking stacey whore.
>I have great gifts and life on easy street
>huur its not enough

Fucking women in a nut shell.

she want to be a hot chick,may be?

>47 replies

Wow being a girl is really haaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrd

fuck off

Attached: 1560030342825.jpg (1024x580, 61K)

so funny,At least there is still someone who wants to care about you, and what you did to him,
ignore him?

And now bitch imagine how this "ugliest guy in class" probably fell something ten times worse than you. You not only decreased him to just looks but cry when people done this to you. Thats why we all hate roastie hags, you can cameleon all your life but you are just a bitch.

Attached: 988.png (680x669, 610K)

We still haven't received her height, weight, bra size.

the only girls I can see being on Jow Forums are
>T prostitutes trying to get exposure
>18 yo dye their hair type of bitches
>girls that grew up without a mother figure
so like 0.01% of the female population

are you catholic??
original

yep, that pretty much sums it up honestly. women that dont even count as women

jeez guy, I literally said I hanged with him until he moved out of the state with his family. We were both very self aware of our uhm, position in school, even had inside jokes about it. But yeah I guess we were both too shy to make our move into dating at the time. He's like a brother I never had.

probably fuccen blocked him like a cunt

and me I guess lol, a prestigious group I'm in huh?

More 100% of the female population you coping cunt.

I'm 12 years younger than you and you haven't encountered a single inch of the trust issues, social humiliation, or anxiety that I have. You're not getting any sympathy from me OP. Do you know what I'd give for a female creep to be attracted to me?

Attached: 1559540551084.png (648x856, 842K)

>prestigious
>probably a dude
post a pic of your face or proof that youre a female. im not talking nudes or feet or anything weird. just proof that you are indeed a female. otherwise, noone can prove you are a female and youll just be another pretender

a part of my family is orthodox and the other is protestant, my mom's family is from Greece. good Christian girl vibes.