What are your honest thoughts about your own family?

What are your honest thoughts about your own family?

Attached: 1496593625978.png (747x715, 415K)

father is nice, mother is nice, brother is unappreciative cunt who expects everything to go well. dickhead literally has the gull to say he has depression (((fake illness) take up hospital resources with his fake fucking illness, and expects fucking SYMPATHY for all this attention seeking bullshit

I fucking hate them and I hope they all die

In a word = Failure

In longer words a bunch of well intentioned people but extreeeeeeemely clueless individuals with poor self control, poor capacity for future planning and generally dumb yet very prone to dunning-kruger effect. Naturally I embody all those qualities and my life is shit.

Some of them are plainly evil and entitled too.

literally me

orig

I was adopted and my adopted family has always treated me like shit. They are terrible people and I hope I can witness them being murdered one day.

my parents are losers
my brother is successful
my mother's side are all crazy or drunks or criminals
my cousins are all girls and they're all whores

but I love them all more than I love myself and I'd take a bullet for any of them. without hesitation.

Attached: 1548256428577.png (316x345, 105K)

>me, a loser
>Chad dad that I destroyed his dreams. Now a broken man that cannot stand seeing me
>Psycho mom that regularly attacks us and screams all day
>Semi Chad bro that's only thinking about sex since he's 14

Complete NPCs and degenerates. Boomer relatives are out of touch white liberals who live in another decade and the ones closer to my age are all druggies and alcoholic. Both live in their NPC bubble. I have a couple zoomer cousins, girls mostly. They're probably gonna grow up to be degenerate whores. Thats my dads side at least. My mom's side is a little different because i never see them but they live in their own mundane little bubble too. I just like some of them better.

I want a family of my own to get away from the one i got now...

Mom has some shit wrong with her where she becomes a batshit insane cunt sometimes but other than that she's really chill and cares a lot. Dad is too complicated for me to have an opinion on plus I haven't had a real connection with him since I was like 9. Younger brother is a manipulative cunt and I really don't like him but try to be nice since he's still young. Youngest brother of mine is super chill and I like him a lot, he reminds me of myself but better.

Attached: wx_camera_1558136895559~2.jpg (443x301, 25K)

>parents didn't care about my education
>didn't mind me playing vidya 8+ hours a day
>wouldn't help me get a job
>didn't let me talk to some people (lots of adults, parents, other kids)
>didn't support my hobbies or interests because drinking and t.v was more precious
>money went towards alcohol, cigarettes and gambling instead of my clothes and food
>never guided me in life (besides dad telling me to do a trade)
>didn't give a fuck that I was NEET for 3 years
>father is alcoholic and is way dumber than he thinks he is
>not sure if my mother even loves me

I love them but my parents were so bad at their job. I want to scream at them for everything they've done but I know it'll hurt them.

Attached: t24.png (1246x762, 108K)

Middle-class college dropout losers who project their own failures onto me

worthless sacks of shit. dad was the last one who cared and he died when i was 10. 6 months later, my aunt tried to steal our shit while we were moving and my cousin molested me. after that, my stepdad and mom got married (like a year after dad died. was his best friend. whore.). he abused the fuck out of me, but whatever. other aunt let her bf almost kill her children. aunt that tried to steal our shit went into severe life-destroying depression because one of her kids died saving the other from undertow cuz they lived on the coast.

in short, they all suck and i hate them, but theyre my family.

My mum is too overbearing, stresses out about anything and constantly worries about me even though I am 20. Need to move out.

Dad is a nice guy, but he is lazy and weak willed, like me. Can't respect him.

Step-Dad is a grumpy pothead, is an alright guy.

Brother is a closeted homosexual, chad genes but for some reason doesn't go for girls, even though he is constantly approached by them. We don't have much in common so we don't really talk much.

Step-mum is a bitch, passive aggressive and clearly doesn't like me that much for reasons I don't really know. cunt.

other two half brothers are 6 and 7, annoying but I can't help but love them.

Attached: 39002437_1889470567800293_4694513358924152832_n.jpg (682x768, 52K)

I like math because of my dad.

Attached: TRINITY___Jihad.png (516x487, 30K)

Annoying.

orginigilia

>dad always tells me how great he is at math when I was a kid
>grow older and realise he's doing math at a 9th grade level

I wish my dad was more like yours user.

Attached: wizard.png (400x400, 147K)

Any anons achieve freedom from their families?

I don't hate them. I have had so many good times and fantastic moments with some of them. But time has not worn well on them, and some things happened that are unforgivable in my eyes. At some point they all took on a morbid character, and I realized that is not my default state, but I am generally depressed trying to keep up a facade and putting up with their crushing pessimism. To put it bluntly, I don't understand why they bother living at all if they are just going to see everything through a negative lens and not try to better themselves. It is harder to be there for them because every interaction makes me hate life and myself. I can't love them anymore, nor do I even want to. I don't have the energy or strength to put up with them anymore let alone try and help them. No doubt I am also a burden at this point and contributing to this cycle in some way.

So I am just waiting paycheck by paycheck until I have the means to get the fuck away, and maintaining basic courtesy until then.

Attached: 1559926339172.png (573x371, 220K)

All of my family is fine except for my mother. She's a Jehovah's witness so you know off the bat the she is crazy. She gets angry if shit doesn't go her way, she believes she is always right. I can't talk to her anymore without her telling me to do something, yelling at me, or talking about her stupid religion which I left. I wish she would just fuck off tbqh

i hate their fucking guts except for my sister she's alright

honest workers, sometimes reasonable, but hate guns.

>depression isn't real

Based retard.

Attached: Yukino a cute.png (662x695, 497K)