Why is white men always obsessed with asian women ?

Why is white men always obsessed with asian women ?

Attached: 11.md.jpg (500x281, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Jow
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No idea.
I only get mild yellow fever occasionally.
Most Asians are ugly as fuck, but I think that's why the hot ones look hotter in comparison.

Jew media masters wants everyone race mixing
So there will never be a hololcaust 2

It only appears that way because of your confirmation bias and the fact that you post the same thread every day. Jesus Christ dude, get a fucking life.

boards.Jow Forums.org/r9k//thread/52756212

Attached: dont-touch-me-you-filthy-casual-35221858.png (500x770, 164K)

because western countries have a highly imbalanced sex ratio between single childless men vs women

takes two to tango m8

Regardless of what the media or your diseased culture tries to tell you, traditional femininity is instinctively and immediately appealing to men. Seeing a young woman not act like a spoiled, bratty little whore immediately sets something off in any healthy man's brain.

Western women like to dress up in the most expensive, whorish, revealing shit possible, to the point that by present standards even a "modest" outfit is still showing off 90% of your legs, your lower asscheeks, your stomach, and your tits, and your back. They are loud and spoiled, aggressive and demanding in a typically feminine, boring, "passive self-entitlement" sort of way, etc. They give off a vibe of "daddy ruined me by spoiling me, and now I think life is like a vacation and the world is an amusement park for me to enjoy."

When you see women from other cultures just fucking standing there acting normal for five seconds and not demanding stimulation and sycophancy it's refreshing. Many Asian women and Asian immigrants do this simply because they weren't raised by weirdly indulgent Western fathers to be little tarts.

Many Americanized Asian women are also just white women with suntans though.

Why is grammar so hard for you people? Is it actually something you're incapable of?

>holocaust 2
there needs to be a first one before that can happen

Have you been outside or looked at anything besides Jow Forums? Buncha beta fags sperged over the gook presentation at e3. Most guys at my uni had an asian fetish, along with the kpop obsessed white girls.

It's Asian women who are obsessed with white men.

dont tell me that you thought your post was "good grammar".

Define how my post was an example of bad grammar.

>dont tell me that you thought your post was "good grammar".

Don't tell me that you thought your post was "good grammar."

Why is it so hard for you?

lmao youre not even better than the asians you try to put down. i focus on the substance of my posts rather than the grammar. i know i can capitalize and punctualize but i dont feel like it. since you dont have any substance, you just harp on "grammar".

Yellow fever goggles. I see so many manlets/lanklets with dark, pig nosed asian girls. It's an embarrassment for the white race.

Jow Forums is bipolar asf over asians. its always extreme praise for asian women for being "model", submissive women or just extreme hate calling us bug people. theres no middle ground.

>dont tell me that you thought your post was "good grammar".

>haha, lol. I don't even care about grammar.

So which is it then? Because it looks like you're just bad at writing and rhetoric. Your argument is poor and contradictory.

>lmao youre not even better than the asians you try to put down.

When did I say anything about Asian? Trying staying on topic next time instead of creating a false narrative.

wow youre still anal over this "good grammar bad grammar" argument. im not arguing, thats all you. you enjoy arguing and i dont, and youll pick fights over something petty like grammar.

"false narrative" ok. im sure youve only said good things about asians.

is my thread, not his

>Western women like to dress up in the most expensive, whorish, revealing shit possible, to the point that by present standards even a "modest" outfit is still showing off 90% of your legs, your lower asscheeks, your stomach, and your tits, and your back. They are loud and spoiled, aggressive and demanding in a typically feminine, boring, "passive self-entitlement" sort of way, etc. They give off a vibe of "daddy ruined me by spoiling me, and now I think life is like a vacation and the world is an amusement park for me to enjoy."

Wow, thats the best description of western women I've ever read. +1 to you, user

Again, that is a false narrative. Do you even know what that is?

because most of our experience with white women is rejection, bullying, or being ignored.
asian women still inspire some hope in the abandoned men.

but once you get down to reality there really isn't that much difference. there are good and bad women in all races.

Well you did try to say that my grammar was bad only to say that you didn't care about grammar in the first place. It makes your argument contradictory in nature. So which is it?

You're such an insecure little virgin.

I've been texting some brown asian qt who doesn't know english very good
She gives me way more lewd attention than I deserve
arent those from like a week ago or more

its not a false narrative when you consider the racist nature of Jow Forums, particularly towards asians. so no, not really. i dont think you understand since you arent asian.
it wasnt great. wasnt bad but it wasnt great.
thx

>its not a false narrative when you consider the racist nature of Jow Forums, particularly towards asians. so no, not really. i dont think you understand since you arent asian.

It is a false narrative because I never said anything about Asians. You wanted to create a narrative that fit your subjective view. Therefore it's a false narrative.

>i never said anything about asians
prove it

>it wasnt great. wasnt bad but it wasnt great.

You're not explaining how it wasn't great. Secondly, you've already stated that you didn't care about grammar so you've contradicted yourself again.

WOW LOOK
JUST LOOK
AT HOW REFINED AND DIGNIFIED AND FEMININE
THAT JUNGLE GOOK
LOOKS
WHILE EVEN BLOWING CARCINOGENS
ON HIS COCK
WHITE TODDLERS CANNOT COMPETE

>pic related was gonna send this to my inbred feminist tomboy infantile bpd traumatized emotional vampire emo teen egf before she blocked me for ??? And has never met me even though she bragged about being raped and letting guys use her but is now a tattooed lesbian with dyed hair

Attached: 1554742174094.jpg (500x383, 15K)

Look in the thread, moron. Where have I stated anything about Asian? You brought them up, not me.

>you people
>is it actually
comes off choppy, not a good example of syntax.

>the thread
not talking about the thread bro. im sure youve been a saint and not racist to asians ever.

Because white men get a free +2 bonus when interacting with Asian women vs white women (who are the most entitled and spoiled group in all of existence). Westernized Asian women are contaminated goods and this typically does not apply to them.

>this is what pol desperately wants to believe
dont break out the graphs, bro!

Factually wrong, "you people" is proper grammar.

>not talking about the thread bro. im sure youve been a saint and not racist to asians ever.

Do you not understand what a false narrative is? You can only go by the context of the thread.

no it aint. and you forgot "That is factually wrong", you cant just start sentences with an adjective. see your grammar aint great.

>you can ONLY go by the context of the thread
i knew it. youre a racist. nobody needs a "narrative" since pretty much everybody here is racist to asians.

>comes off choppy

adjective

1. (of a sea or river) having many small waves.
"sea conditions are often very choppy"
synonyms: rough, full of waves, turbulent, heavy, heaving, storm-tossed, stormy, tempestuous, squally; More

2. having a disjointed or jerky quality.
"the choppy, electronic beat of hip hop"

You have no idea what you're talking about, do you?

Why are Asian men obsessed with white women?

Attached: amwf 121.jpg (1068x891, 1.04M)

>copies a dictionary
so smart bro

When it's directly answering someone then it's fine to do so. You're a moron, there is nothing more to it. Please fix your grammar in the future because it makes you look like a child online, which I assume you are.

you mean "why are white women obsessed with asian men"?
because they have good taste i suppose

>i knew it. youre a racist. nobody needs a "narrative" since pretty much everybody here is racist to asians.

Prove it.

>its fine when i do it please fix your grammar, my own rules donut apply to me
*tip*

We'll we're arguing semantics here, so yeah. What's your retort?

nah, not worth the effort. everyone is racist to asians on Jow Forums, thats fact.

It's fine because I used proper grammar. There are rules in English, you probably learned about them in middle school and high school.

my retort is that you "argue" by attacking grammar and copying dictionaries as a means of making your own argument appear more put together. its a waste of time to "argue" with you.

>i used proper grammar
nah you didnt.

Then your statement is false and you've proved my point. False narrative is a false narrative.

my statement is not false, everyone is in fact racist to asians. if you dont want to acknowledge it, thats your right.

Considering that your argument was based on proper grammar as well shows that you're just arguing to win and not to find the correct answer. You can be upset but accept that you're wrong and still using poor grammar.

>no grammar was -your- argument
all i said was you were guilty of having not the greatest grammar as well. since that was your initial flame, it must really rankled you to recieve the same critique back towards you.

It is false and you're using a false narrative to attempt to garner an emotional appeal. It's poor rhetoric and is clearly visible.

its not false, i just cant be bothered to "prove it". its something you can accept, or choose not to.

followed by
You're contradicting yourself again.

thats why its a waste of time to argue with "grammatically correct" net users. they have nothing of substance to say, and harp on "grammar" as if having "proper" grammar is all they need to "argue".

Asian women have the smoothest skin, higher levels of body fat, and age a lot better than white women.

The proof of burden is on you mate, you made the claim that everyone is racist to Asians. It's now on you to prove that statement or be shown as factually wrong.

actually youve got the post order wrong. and no where do my posts contradict the fact that you dont have the greatest grammar yourself.

Please see Don't be mad, just be better.

nope, i have no burden. refusing to admit that everyone on Jow Forums isnt racist to asians is like refusing to admit that water is wet. its on you not me. if you dont want to accept it as fact im not going to push it.

i already saw and addressed it. now youre looking for an out because youve run out of "grammar critiques". see ya

The post order was right because it's chronological, dunce. Your statements are contradictions because you've stated that you don't care about grammar while attacking others on their grammar. By the way, my grammar has been fine and you've yet to prove it incorrect.

why do men like free pussy?
Gee what a mystery op

Attached: 1558115440076.jpg (1080x1285, 124K)

If you made the statement then it's on you. If you can't prove your point then why are you here?

There's no such thing as free pussy. Even the absolute lowest tier ugliest hambeasts require effort to fuck.

You failed to address it properly since you decided to contradict yourself. Don't be upset, just get better.

no its not, that doesnt always work. that only applies to "de novo" cases and racism to asians is as old as Jow Forums and before.

I did not contradict myself, i simply said that your grammar wasnt the greatest either. dont be upset, just try to produce arguments of substance beyond "yuh grammar".

And asians require smaller amounts of effort to obtain for white men. Theyre the low hanging fruit. For whatever reason asian girls want white boys and its easy to just pack it in and take one as your consolation prize.

Attached: 1556532729866.jpg (1024x1280, 103K)

You made the statement that I was racist to Asians, you can't prove that given the context of the thread so you're factually wrong.

>I did not contradict myself, i simply said that your grammar wasnt the greatest either. dont be upset, just try to produce arguments of substance beyond "yuh grammar".

You stated that you didn't care about grammar yet you care about grammar. That is a contradiction. You should make better arguments that don't contradict themselves in the future.

not within the context of this one thread, i said that you were racist to asians given the context of Jow Forums in its entirety.

I'm white and I have a single asian friend who's a lot uglier than me and a few years older, and I still have no chance with her.

Same fag, easily caught

nope, its not so black and white like you put it. i admit my grammar isnt great because i dont capitalize and punctualize, but your grammar sucks on syntax.

>caught
this is implying i am hiding my poster identity

Then you're creating a false narrative because you know nothing about me and you're projecting an idea of what I'm supposed to be.

its not a false narrative, Jow Forums is racist to asians. thats fact. you are arguing that you are the exception. prove it

god i love vina sky so fucking much

You've yet to provide any evidence of my supposed failed syntax.

>prove it

You made the statement, that's on you to prove.

yes i have. now i could scroll up and represent to you, or i can not do that and let anybody who desires to dig deeper scroll up for themselves.

no you made the statement that youre not racist to asians. prove it the burden is on you.

You keep saying that but you never really show it, so that tells me that you can't prove it. You can be upset all you want but you should provide evidence to your claim.

>wahh muh anecdotal evidence my life isnt fair
Kys

Attached: 1556599481713.jpg (1080x1350, 167K)

You stated that I was racist to Asians first, that's on you to prove. Please see

>never really show it
ive shown it, its you that wont admit it. thats fine im not the guy who argued on grammar.

>ive shown it

Prove it.

imagine actually being attracted to that

Attached: 1545267384487.jpg (748x730, 42K)

thats not even the right post.

How many times you going to post this thread, op? It's almost like you have an obsession with these threads.

just follow our (You) chain to where i pointed out your flawed syntax.

It is because you directly created the false narrative in that post about me putting down Asians, which was false.

>just follow our (You) chain to where i pointed out your flawed syntax.

It's almost like you can't find an answer so your'e trying to segue out because you know you're wrong. It's almost like you can't prove me wrong and you're upset about it.