When did you realize that being inteligent is what prevents you from being confident?

When did you realize that being inteligent is what prevents you from being confident?

Just look at pajeets and pakis. Or any shitskins for that matter. Both stupid and retarded, almost like children. They have no second thoughts, they don't overthink. That's why they are so "confident". They are too stupid to feel fear of rejection or any fear at all.

Pros of being stupid:
>no overthinking
>no hesitation
>no delay
>just doing what you want to do
>no second thoughts
>no remorse or regrets
All of it results in confidence.

Attached: MILF.jpg (1945x1459, 466K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brainstats.com/average-iq-in-india.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I'm simply toooo smart to have sex
COPE.

You lost any appearance of intellect when you misspelled "intelligent". You outed yourself as an idiot when you said "shitskin".
Absolute based retard

I never said that though. I simply explained how it works. And it's pretty clear I triggered shitskins with my post.

>When did you realize that being inteligent is what prevents you from being confident?
>inteligent

yep

Attached: cope.jpg (225x225, 11K)

>pajeets are dumb
Pajeets are the next Jews, user. They literally have all the tech jobs. You can say a lot of things about Indians, but they're definitely not retarded.

Besides, if you were so smart, you'd have figured out that overthinking and second-guessing are easily combated by committing to the first thought you had when it comes to social situations. But no, you think that being pretentious and arrogant are synonymous with intelligence.

brainstats.com/average-iq-in-india.html
>82

Stupid people suffer from the dunning-kruger effect in every area of life. Negresses for example are more likely to rate themselves as attractive than white women are.

Women literally select for stupidity when they select for fake confidence.

Clearly a brown-skinned person stole this guy's girl or job or something.

Sounds like you're hurting regardless. I get that. Don't really know what to say to make it better.

Nice MILF!
But you're wrong. What prevents me being confident is others' low opinions of me. Even when I'm confident in my own abilities, I can't be confident that others will recognise that.

t. shitskin

Pretty clear from responses ITT.

Attached: IQ MAP.png (800x472, 41K)

>say something retarded
>get called out
>ASHAHHA TRIGGERED
Man this place fucking sucks now. People like you used to get saged and ignored

>Pajeets are the next Jews, user. They literally have all the tech jobs. You can say a lot of things about Indians, but they're definitely not retarded.
It has nothing with intelligence to do. Companies hire Indians or outsource to India to keep costs down. The first place I worked was pretty much Indians shitting out spaghetti code and me cleaning up their mess. Luckily got another job after 2 months.

Where would chads fit on this spectrum?

Stupid enough to be confident, smart enough to not be totally primitive. Balanced.

>not retarded

window 10 is a buggy mess and it looks like shit. Indians are retarded.

That's awfully convenient. You sound like you're trying to shoehorn a lack of social skills (which do require a level of intelligence) as a valid reason to being a failure with women

It's an issue for average people. They're dumb but not too dumb to realize it. Real smart people just know how the world works and they can manipulate it with relative ease, because they understand it.

Dumb people don't care and they try over and over, because they're too stupid to realize how incompetent they are, so they eventually (not always) succeed, and if they fail they don't give a shit because again, they are too dumb to care.

Average IQ people have the lowest confidence to competence ratio. They have average abilities but they tend to give up the easiest because they lack confidence and overestimate their intelligence. I.e. they think their self-perception is flawless. You are here. An average-ish pseud that did an IQ test online and uses his alleged "intelligence" as an explanation for his shortcomings.

>intelligent
>can't even figure out how to have sex
Yeah, nah, kill yourself

also, I bet that the average pajeet is whiter than you, you mentally ill amerilard

You're literally stupid. Sit down, Timmy, an -F for you

Indians as a group are not intelligent, they do however have castes with higher iqs, and the sheer number of them means there is a lot of high iq indians. Learn per capita. Then again you are a probably a pajeet so this is hard for you to understand.

The only reason Indians are any better than other shitskins is because Andronovo chads bred the European spark of intellect into their women during the bronze age.

None of it has anything to do with intelligence, but rather how hardened you are. Sociopaths can jump right into saying whatever they feel without worrying about the consequences, but others need to train themselves not to give a fuck. You need more training

Delete this post, please. It is filled with so much misinformation and unfounded assumptions

and then there's this whole thing when I'm seeing cringey, mentally ill retards like OP and how they're getting thrown out of the gene pool, and I'm starting to believe in karma. Is that some indian shit? Gonna have to look into it

t. shitskin
orignelli of course

Attached: torttuapustus.jpg (925x617, 77K)

That European spark of intellect missed you pretty wide. Tough luck, right?

I conflated dumb and incompetent in the first paragraph, the rest is true. Feel free to make an actual argument though.

>brainstats.com/average-iq-in-india.html
lmao why do retards still post the debunked IQ map by richard lynn

>tfw ywn be an androvo chad killing pajeets and fucking tight brown women daily

Attached: 346546222.png (150x132, 50K)

>They have no second thoughts, they don't overthink.
No, you're just a retarded coward.
First off, most people claiming to be clever are idiot basement dweller and I suspect you to be the same (your gross generalisation isn't clever).
Second, confidence isn't related to intellect (or lack of), it's a mindset where you consider the opinion of others to be irrelevant. Basically you act as you wish for you have no concern upon the thinking of random people.

>Dumb people dont care
Unfounded assumption. I know plenty of dumb people. They really do care when they fail. They just get over it much quicker
>theyre too stupid to realize how incompetent
Again, you must not know many stupid people. Plenty of them are comfortable with their lack of intellect, in fact some wear it as a badge of pride
>Average IQ people have the lowest confidence to competence ratio
Get to know people (((stupider))) than you. This strata of IQ has the most confident people, because theyre smart enough to appear smart to the majority of people but not smart enough to appear too bookish and not smart enough to be plagued with constant self doubt
>overestimate their intelligence
Not so. Intellectualism is taboo these days. No one wants to appear smarter than they actually are

I await a non-meme and intellectually charged response

The saddest part is that even Andronovo bulls couldn't fully breed out the 65 iq Abo component of your blood.

>that little N/A piece above Brazil
What is it?

Confidence isn't only applicable to contexts where other people are considered.

Sure, but you used only socials contexts for your example, great moving of the goalpost though.

>I know plenty of dumb people.
I can say the same. Who's anecdote holds more weight?
>Plenty of them are comfortable with their lack of intellect
Ditto.
>This strata of IQ has the most confident people
Again, I can just repeat my original statements.
>No one wants to appear smarter than they actually are
Nobody is going to judge you for handling life intelligently and thinking your actions through. Jerking yourself off under the guise of intellectualism can easily result in you being ostracized though.

Your post is as anecdotal and assumptuous as mine. You didn't directly refute any of my points, you just presented your own. Though I don't blame you since there isn't any actual data on this. Pointless conversation anyway.

>Nobody is going to judge you for handling life intelligently and thinking your actions through.
I wish I was this naive.

>I can say the same. Whos anecdote holds more weight?
You dont sound like you know many dumb people. It actually sounds like you know people who are smarter than you, but you just think they are dumb. Also it is whose*, not who is
>Again, I can just repeat my original statements
You could, but that wouldnt involve any criticism thought on your end. Its just a stubborn way to dismiss any counterargument without a pittance or thought
>You didnt directly refute any of my points, you just presented your own
Kek. I directly refuted your points with my own points.

Also, your entire original post was anecdotal and assumption based, so to criticize me for doing that without changing over to an empirical argument sort of shoots yourself in the foot, doesnt it?

Nice try at sounding smart but at this point I assume youre just a bot and youve just run out of script. Too-da-loo

Attached: 37C18704-1580-412C-B418-919AC3AD4FB9.gif (498x478, 1.38M)

Insecurity is not intelligent. You may be retarded

>bloobloo pajeets are retarded
meanwhile

Attached: 7380F3B2-1003-46EE-B600-FE31A88D979C.jpg (750x688, 106K)

Ehhh, I agree that its not intelligence but it doesnt save much on costs either.

Indians take school much more seriously and there are many more skilled Indian tech workers. Like a hundred times more. The pay grade is usually the same, and you have to prove that you dont have qualified candidates for some time in your country usually to invite people in. Outsourcing seems cost effective but again, there are many places in the US where min wage is pretty low, they just dont have skilled workers. There are brutal inconveniences when you outsource anything major to India

Those are the tippy-top of streetshitters. Also, conscientiousness (slavishness, good-goyness) is the most important quality, not intelligence.

Higher class poos and chinks are very high in conscientiousness.

Love when pinkoids use 'slavishness' or good-goyness' as euphemisms for self control and discipline. You say it like it's a bad thing.

The funny thing is, white people could actually take back the reins if they got their shit together. But instead they'd rather get white girl wasted every weekend, shoot up schools, become meth addicts, cheat on their spouses, molest SEA kids, practice erotic asphyxiation and engage in all sorts of other general wypipo dumbfuckery.

This is why the WN movement will always be a joke.

So what's your IQ whiteboi?

Attached: Big Indian IQ.jpg (3120x4160, 451K)

The Indian concept of science and astronomy existed hundreds if not thousands of years before Europeans caught onto it.

OP will never recover from this oh ONONONNO

You got some poo on your fingernail bro.

That's our electoral ink, we make sure the Bangladeshi illegals only get to vote once

Maybe a little true, but you are the real retarded one, a retardation holds you back.

>he thinks an online IQ test is accurate

Attached: 573A1ABD-DF90-4465-8624-5EEC9943721F.png (841x517, 115K)

*sniff* *sniff* smells like COPE

>you have to prove that you dont have qualified candidates for some time in your country
lmao, this is why the 5 years work experience for entry level jobs meme exists.

It's so corporations can bring in Eastern Euros, Pakis, Chinks and Pajeets on demand.

>He is retarded enough to waste enough time for an actual IQ test

Attached: 1XdoAQF.png (956x453, 298K)

>waste of time
HA. I got it done at the end of high school for scholarships and programs. The school paid for it 100%

Crimea River, shitskins

White people will only get it together if the economy collapses and/or Iran fucks up our military and causes an internal crisis.

If that happens, I kind of hope we just enslave every non-white nation and genetically modify you to become completely subservient slaves forever. It's like my dream.

>HA. I got it done at the end of high school for scholarships and programs. The school paid for it 100%
>he still didnt say what it is
OH NONONONONO

I'm sure you cried enough over your IQ test, we don't need to.

Its 143
Nice digits to the both of you

>triple dubs
what did kek mean by this

Not even one SD over a Pajeet born with inferior genetics? How does that feel?

Attached: Waifffffuuuuuuu.png (339x608, 95K)

143 is almost three SD over the mean of 100 so either you are confused about the mean IQ of india or you have no clue what an SD is

>a

Apparently we should also start taking your English teacher's jobs.

Attached: ChadPickUpLine.jpg (857x1202, 224K)

>an standard deviation
based retard

lmao bragging about 130 on the mensa online test

gtfo of here you shitskin cunt, have sex

>reddit spacing
We know it's you. Have sex.

Attached: MIST-0300.webm (720x404, 1.96M)

>an SD
Grammar, brainlets. When you pronounce an acronym, you pronounce both letters. S and D. Ess and Dee

So, when you say an Ess Dee, you are correct in using the an because Ess begins with an E, which is a vowel. I am happy to teach you pajeets English here because I know it will help you greatly in the future

Imagine talking about enslaving most of the world's population, when your military industrial complex will potentially be toppled and BTFO by a shitty 3rd world country like Iran. Pathetic.

>an standard deviation
oh no he's retarded

You didn't refute shit and I wasn't criticizing you. If you were as smart as you thought you were you'd be so well off. But alas, you're dumb. Don't get too hot under the collar, you were born stupid so it's not your fault.

No, I said an SD. If you were to spell the word out, it would be A standard deviation

I don't really care enough to brag, just knew I'd manage to trigger a lot of you fags since statistically most muh IQ cumskins are below that.

>Have sex
You want another kid?

cry more retard redditfag

Attached: reddit.png (400x400, 18K)

Jeez man, dont get so triggered over one post. Its just words on the Internet

I was actually pointing out the 'a Pajeet' bit in my comment which you didn't comprehend when you sperged out about mean IQs.

Tell him big boy

Attached: Screenshot_20190613-204003_1.jpg (420x368, 31K)

Im not crying, Im trying to help you speak English better

You dont want to become one of those bobs and vagene memes, do you?

T-series won. Have sex.

Or you just linked the wrong comment, outing yourself as a huge brainlet

>when your military industrial complex
ZOG's, you mean.

One virus or a climate shift and most of the world's population will die. After that, we can offer to microchip every non-white in exchange for a vaccine to the totally-not-manmade virus that white people just so happen to be immune too. Maybe I just have a good imagination lol

>have sex
I do. Is there any better way to project your virginity onto an entire anonymous website than to automatically and erroneously assume everyone is a virgin?

>posts here
>i do
cope

you're both retarded, jesus.

You do know that the user base of Jow Forums is wildly diverse?

Or is this your first day on this website?

meant to reply to this guy guess im retarded as well

The only new person here is you reddit spacer

Okay dude
I really hope I didnt hurt your feelings
Its just funposting
Dont take it so seriously

Okay
So if I post like this
Im cool now?
GTK

Ok Cletus I'll try to make this simple for your inbred pea brain

I ask you how you feel about not even being a SD over 'a' Pajeet ie me

You mess up two articles in this reply, the first being unable to comprehend the previous a and the second using an instead of a in front of SD

So far so clear? Have a sip of that diet coke if this is overloading those neurons.

Now
I tell you we should start teaching you English.

Clear now?

>an instead of a in front of SD
I know, but I explained here that I am correct in my usage of an SD because the letter S is spelled ESS when you pronounce it phonetically. I think that concept is going straight over your head

Everyone leave this board, you are all normals. I am the truly superior poster. Fuck your have sex bullshit YOU CANT MAKE ME YOU SIMPLE FUCKING CUMJUICE ADDICTS. YOU HAVE A DEPENDENCY FAAAAAAG.You are ruining this place you soft shitskin basedfags. Semantics, semantics, semantics, you all stink like a ledditor watching basedstory.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>'a' Pajeet ie me
I can't even imagine self identifying as a pajeet. I think I would kill myself from shame.

Cool but you still missed the a.

So in other words the only reason you don't kill yourself is because of your skin colour?

Damn, that's true. That's why Asians and whites are the reclusive guys we are today. It actually makes sense.

Attached: 20190325_023035462.jpg (837x886, 75K)

>So in other words the only reason you don't kill yourself is because of your skin colour?
ASI abo genetics at work I see.

All that my post implied was that the shame of being a dasyu abo would be too great to bear.

>Cool but you still missed the a
A pajeet is grammatically correct
Im unsure as to what you are getting at

HAHAAHHAHAAHAH I'm 135, YOU SHITKSIN!

>meh white supremacy
Kek polfaggot
Before you actually start laying out plans for the white race to win you should ensure that we have a very low percentage traps and sissies and that these morally corrupted minds go to an asylum...
Well unless you want our world to be ruled by a degenerate society

>Well unless you want our world to be ruled by a degenerate society
as long as it's white, sure