People are collapsing

>Finnish newspaper:
>"Even 30-year-olds are already too tired to work"
>"Mental health issues on the rise"

I've been telling you this for years. Our economy is crashing, our people are crashing.
You always disagree, telling me that "we're doing better than ever before". No. We're not.
Teens are drinking, cutting themselves, killing themselves - and now adults, too.
People in 2019 are so stressed, they can't even hold a job anymore.
Soon being strong enough to hold a regular job will be a rare feat of strength.

I blame the Internet and digitalization. You know how you need 5 hours of "me time" per day not to get cranky? That's the Internet.

Attached: batmanhair.jpg (236x330, 17K)

>everyone tells you to graduate fast, get a job fast

>"haha you're 25 and not in the working life already? wow you're late WOW"

>truth is, these busybees burn themselves out by 30

>you're 30 and still in uni, chilling, enjoying the uni life

waaaaaaaaaaaagie oh waaaaaaaagie only 50 more years until you can retire

Attached: 1543750672640.jpg (409x409, 45K)

Most 20-30 yo wagies won't survive that long.

ive been dead inside since middle school. never once cared about pairing off with some bitch because i dont care. i just want to die

Ted Kaczynski was right all along

Attached: ted2.jpg (960x630, 52K)

>boomers used to make in one hour flipping burgers what the modern wagie makes in 4
>you're just addicted to the internet! work more!

>52882967
There is fossil fuel lockup because the economy is going through a massive demographic shift in both time and resources. Increases in population at the moment are unsustainable at this rate and economic downturn will be fatal to anything but the strongest financial institution. Wildlife is not in decline. What is horrifying is that it is in something unprecedented. It is in STASIS. This has never happened before, but it seems like it is about to fucking dip. The wildlife are dying off in swathes and honestly, there has been no documented reason for some of these deaths. It is like they are just...suiciding. Flora has begun blooming later and later into the spring, massive shifts in temperature have begun worldwide and there are odd fluctuations in earths ionosphere. This is a good guideline for what is happening but to be honest, it is much worse because as much as we like to believe we have eyes on it all, we most certainly don't have the hands. We are reaching a zenith point, this could be it. A critical point and this century will define humanities fate. We are flying blind.

Earth is fucked. Human civilization is coming to an end and bringing rise to the planet of the apes.

Attached: 1490832162017.gif (684x784, 612K)

Fuck off with your shitty thread every day. Vitun amis.

finland is liberal shithole with no values or honor. unless you make it to middle class or higher there is literally 0% reason to work here or do anything.

Attached: apu and frend.jpg (1200x527, 89K)

>be nog in africa
>starving, constant war
>LETS PUMP 9 MORE KIDS INTO THIS WORLD
literally monkey tier, it's no wonder considering most africans are missing the part of the brain which aids in planning

>People in 2019 are so stressed, they can't even hold a job anymore.
i mean i basically quit my job because of this and got put on anxiery meds so yeah

>bloo bloo im anxiety i cant work WAAAAAH
imagine being this much of a faggit

But people always told me Finland was heaven on Earth.

Attached: 833859-500w (1).jpg (500x752, 36K)

have you really never learned about the evolutionary factors of breeding for survival?
racists are such uneducated savages.

Finland is pretty good. OP is just being a massive faggot.

NOOOOOOOOOoooooo!
He's wrong because he killed people!!!!!

Attached: 1541088114267.jpg (243x234, 18K)

I have my own office and have slept under my desk Seinfeld style when I get the sleepies.

I am way overpaid for what I do but I am aware enough that I can't show this and have to act busy to justify my role.

there is no reason for them to be breeding like that in the current year and it's only going to increase the strain humans have on the planet. Africa is grossly overbreeding and that is a problem.

>be african nigger
>have no welfare state
>know that you will inevitably get old or sick and can't take care of yourself anymore
>options: start a family or eventually die in a gutter
>infant mortality is 50% so half your kids die before even becoming adults
>half are girls which are useless
>have to make 4 kids just to have one adult son
>he might die the next time the neighbouring ethnic group decides to cut off all our heads again
>make 8 kids just in case

People like fuckin', news at 11.

Shitty conditions tend to make people more likely to be sociopathic, it's raep o'clock all day every day.

What do you think the outcome of doing so without access to birth control is going to be?

I don't know, but African men need to be sterilised. it might help with all their uncontrollable rage too.

This is because of EMF radiation (WIFI, 5G, cellphones, etc.). It causes inflammation and stress to the body. It's basically like an added stress throughout your day that you aren't even aware of. It also causes cancer and other nasties.

This guy gets it, my family comes from a rural area. Grandgrandma popped ou 13 kids, of those 8 survived, of those 6 got to adulthood without dying of disease or killed in an ambush. Those were able to form their own familes and in the end help their elders when the time came. It really be like that.

Africans now live in Europe.

>Finland is pretty good. OP is just being a massive faggot.

He was reporting the news broadcast in Finland. How do facts make him a faggot?
Also do you even live in Finland or have you just heard memes

As an incel I'm jealous people have the option of getting kids.
I couldn't reproduce even if I wanted to.
People who pop 13 kids and take it for granted should realize it's not a given.

>This is because of EMF radiation (WIFI, 5G, cellphones, etc.). It causes inflammation and stress to the body. It's basically like an added stress throughout your day

I've always wondered if there was any truth to this.
It's an interesting thought. Online shit goes through your body 24/7. How does it not affect anything?

reminded me of this. don't forget sand people

Attached: 967dcx8hmwa.png (524x457, 318K)

Good, I want it all to end. The sooner, the better.

It does. It's the perfect weapon to zombify the population because it is invisible.

Attached: 1557518339489.jpg (1200x1200, 111K)

i wonder what the alternative to living in an industrial society would be, and why that would be more fulfilling

read what he wrote
tl;dr humans are retarded and get joy from doing things. happiness is not achieving something, its all the path you walked in the search of the achievment

The world wasnt ready for the size of that pill
Based genius exposing jewish world

I am a Finn living in Finland and can confirm OP is a massive faggot.

>I have my own office and have slept under my desk Seinfeld style when I get the sleepies.
>I am way overpaid for what I do but I am aware enough that I can't show this and have to act busy to justify my role.
that's the only job I wanted in life, but I didn't get it so I'd rather neet around
costanza style

>get joy from doing things
Yes, but not just anything. Tedious bullshit isn't the sort of thing that gives people joy unless they're the handful of misery-inducing sods who get an unironic boner from paperwork.

Passively consuming broadcast media and shit is definitely not how you achieve any kind of joy, except maybe if you do so in small and measured amounts (i.e., the equivalent of having an unhealthy snack once in a while). So there's that. But for the most part, the Working For A Living Multimedia Experience of modern culture is exactly the opposite of the kind of "doing things" that induces joy.

I'm not sure if I'm agreeing with you or not, though, I'm afraid I've lost track.

European people like yourself should never complain about being overworked. You faggots get like 4-6 weeks of paid vacation per year while we slave for 1 week of unpaid sick time per year. How long are your lunches by law? I bet it's at least an hour.

Come on, man, they're still pawns just like us, not the real enemy. Just because they don't have it as bad doesn't mean they have it good. Masturbatory gatekeeping and my-pain-is-more-awesome-than-your-pain one-upmanship isn't helping anyone.

german laborer here, working for a temp firm.
6 workdays a week, 1 hour break a day 8 to 10 hours work per day.
the job before was 5 workdays, 30 minutes break per day, no overtime but 3 shifts that alternate weekly.