Loser on To Catch A Predator - Vincent Ambrosio

Kek, this guy reminded me of you losers. He probably browsed here too.

drive.google.com/file/d/10-UeXFnveBUM24aqy-WgOzQlJ0Dv8jZW/view

Do you feel sorry for him? What would you do if you were caught by Chris Hansen?

Attached: h7cdd5dvmk511.png (193x266, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4_to1wT4MdE
youtube.com/watch?v=VOBgE10sEQE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wouldn't be stupid enough to believe that a teenage girl would like my neckbearded ass in the first place.

>trying to outgun the quickest draw in the west
I can't believe someone finally killed Chris Hansen's decoy.

Attached: Nothin Personal Kid.jpg (618x413, 56K)

that video is such cringe i couldnt watch it because i felt second hand shame for that guy
he shows up in a fucking COAT and COWBOY HAT jesus christ i cant believe he's serious

Howdy, pardner!
You gotta a lot of nerve to come 'round 'ere.

Attached: 1540868752192.jpg (1066x1106, 76K)

The thing I'll never understand about the guys on these shows is that they really believe an attractive 13-year-old girl wants to fuck them. These guys know that no girl wanted to bang them in middle school. Why would a 13-year-old girl want to bang them 30 years later?

Attached: 5CD31D32-7EAA-48F7-84F5-A2240DBA83F8.jpg (480x360, 14K)

For a lot of these guys its not their first time. Midde schoolers can be punked by older men if grooming is done right.

This guy also knew how autistic he looked. At one point he said "look at me, look at how I dress". The guy is self aware, he knows that trench coats and cowboy hats arent attractive to the 99% of people who aren't school shooters from Texas, but he chooses to dress like this anyway. This really speaks to the stubbornness of robots. A lot of us know that what we're doing is retarded and unattractive and we could easily change it but we refuse to for whatever reason.

It's because they're fucking stupid and thirsty for puss

Fuck off if he wants to look like Caleb from Blood that's badass and good for him. It feels good.

>chris walks out
>5 seconds later " WAH I HAVE NOTHING TO LIVE FOR WOE IS ME"

Bro you're a pedophile and throwing a pity-party. I woulda laughed in his face and I beat my dick to loli hentai on a daily basis

Poser mindset. Be yourself, but also try and be healthy, groomed and have a life.

so he knew mr hansen? lel

What on God's green earth is a "poser mindset"

if i was a pedo i would carry a gun to all meetings and exterminate chris hansen

Everyone knows Chris at this point, especially kiddy diddlers.

Watch this video:
It's Vincent's father calling the girl and he just talks to a machine:
youtube.com/watch?v=4_to1wT4MdE

Poor father though. Imagine how sad he is here.

The guy Vincent in OP's video is 19.

Well he looks 30, so a cute teenage girl inviting him over to fuck should be a huge red flag.

Imagine that phone call you have to make from jail to a relative or friend. You didn't get arrested for drunk driving, you didn't get into a fist fight. You have to call your wife and tell her that you've been arrested because you drove an hour to fuck a loli.

He's 19. He'll be calling his mom.

I have no feelings for FAT CUNTS

Even worse. Your son calling you in the middle of the night to tell you that you raised a pedophile and to come get him out of jail.

This guy is also pretty cringy

youtube.com/watch?v=VOBgE10sEQE

he's a pedo why would we feel sorry for him throw the fucking book at him

There is nothing I dislike more than fat and depraved people.

self-loathing is unhealthy.