How to piss off normalfags

My go-to lines to upset the neurotypical cattle.
>There are significant and immutable differences between the sexes and races
>Minor and child are not synonyms
>Male Genital Mutilation is demonstrably worse than Female Genital Mutilation
>I don't drink alcohol
>I don't smoke

Attached: 1d8ca739883c4ab3843128e90c572db0..gif (250x203, 136K)

I exist in their presence without dropping dead on the spot. You don't have to go out of your way to piss off normalfags, they hate us enough as it is.

Irritating them by virtue of my existence isn't enough. I must actively cause distress to the normalcattle.

YEEEEEEE-HAW HERD THAT NIGGER CATTLE REAL GOOD

Attached: 1549153105651.jpg (640x480, 76K)

Based and redpilled terry-poster.

Attached: 1557292046052.jpg (1294x478, 69K)

My go to lines
>Procreation is immoral
>I'm on disability, your tax money pays me to exist
>Suicide doesn't mean that the person is mentally ill or depressed, it's a natural death of spiritual causes and everyone should be free to choose it if they desire
>History unfolds independent of any specific direction, the progress of humanity is false.

top these
>weed being illegal is a good thing
>religions are positive for human society
>humans destroying other species is natural because humans are animals

Lol I smoke weed all day but when I encounter ppl who dont know this I say somn like "yeah I used to smoke weed, but then I grew up you know?"

It seems to occasionally work, ppl go like "awwww damn son" or shit dude I love smokin wtf!"

you should add "weed lowers IQ, it smells and damages society" too

Basically they just watch news of shootings and say things like "this is why America needs to ban guns" and I don't respond. That usually pisses them off.

I didn't think this thread would be a right wing circle jerk. Those opinions would only upset roughly half of the normalfags.

>t. someone who hasn't entered the workforce
You don't realize how liberal it is out there until you're working with millienials. Most things in this thread piss them off.

>rebellion against authority for nothing is a pointless egojerk
>collectivism is the only way
>nihilism is for people too mentally weak to make up their minds
>religious societies and people achieved more than atheists

Attached: 1sneed.gif (1100x450, 326K)

>trans girls are just the natural evolution of femininity
>trees are better than immigrants
>abortion is murder
>abrahamic religions are retarded

Attached: tumblr_ph9u0icDFc1xzdnb0o7_250.png (250x250, 66K)

Maybe because its mostly liberals working shitty minimum wage jobs

>dude just parrot everything you hear on Jow Forums

Attached: A7433C58-E53E-44DF-A778-8582FA4A6FA6.png (636x773, 8K)

>I don't form my personality according to Jow Forums posts
ok normalnigger

Attached: 445.png (737x466, 46K)

>>rebellion against authority for nothing is a pointless egojerk
Thats exactly what you are doing though. All these opinions you hold are just because they are impopular today. You are the same kind of person who would have been an authority hating militant atheist if you lived during the 90s and 2000s.

>haha lol being a follower sheep who cant think for himself is so cool xd
The absolute state of braindead NPCs

Attached: 2088303F-7A91-4A65-8F5D-14F99D889F98.png (324x362, 58K)

>I am powerful and here is why you shouldn't fuck with me

Attached: powerful.jpg (1080x1526, 399K)

these opinions are unserious backhand catchphrases to piss off normalniggers you dense fag.

>he isn't part of the Chad collective
poor you

>I didn't think this thread would be a right wing circle jerk
>>I don't drink alcohol
>>Minor and child are not synonyms

Everything I put in the OP is true though. I just made the thread to upset (You)

checked
based
this user gets it

">I don't drink alcohol"

hes mastered it....

Attached: 1550418865815.jpg (332x351, 26K)

Normalfags aren't an authority, just an opposition

Congratulations you found two examples out of a dozen that don't fit the narrative.

I am refuted.

Oh, you want me to do other people's posts?
>>Procreation is immoral
>>I'm on disability, your tax money pays me to exist
>>Suicide doesn't mean that the person is mentally ill or depressed, it's a natural death of spiritual causes and everyone should be free to choose it if they desire
>>History unfolds independent of any specific direction, the progress of humanity is false.
>>collectivism is the only way
>>trans girls are just the natural evolution of femininity
>>abrahamic religions are retarded
All left wing.

>He doesn't smoke
Are you a pussy?

>hapa claims to be powerful
is this the next Elliot Rodger?

>Dude you're a total pussy for not fucking up your lungs like me!
Retarded normalnigger

Attached: 1526409789145.jpg (638x558, 63K)

Um I think he's just squinting user lmao

>I don't own a television
This is a good one

>television is superior to internet and streaming
superior

damn OP is really edgy.
should make him a mod or something for his obvious inherent wisdom.

>im definitely mentally ill but i also categorically reject drugs

why do you think normies smoke and drink? mental medicines are the only thing keeping them from sperging out like you.

>>im definitely mentally ill
Not an argument, angry normalnigger.

i feel for him. never easy losing such a BASED person.

kek no
There are enough normies not drinking or smoking and often they are succesful or happy people.
Some robots dont drink or smoke because they aren't bound to any social conventions, neither do they enjoy drugs, so there's no purpose.

>im definitely mentally ill but i also categorically reject drugs
i do this. No matter how bad it is i do it to spite not only normalfags but the entire feeling and any inclination towards drugs. Alcohol wipes out 15% of people and most of the good drugs are illegal. It's such an obvious trap and the thought that i should be doing it just because it feels bad sticks in my throat.

the path is so obvious. If i spend my life just choosing what optimizes my chances of experiencing pleasure then is there really any freedom? If there isn't then turning to drugs is nothing more then a preordained and mechanical will to pleasure. I couldn't enjoy any drugs really. I don't live for pleasure i live for truth. And the less i know the more pain i feel. Not to say that truth will make me happy or anything. I will be transcending suffering.

instead of just ducking my head in the sand, trying to wash away feelings of despair and negative emotion. I want to learn from them, feel them in their fullest and see whats behind them and why. I don't run away from hard questions and the normalfaggots who do are intellectual cowards, morally insincere. Slaves to pleasure and predictable. Like NPCs. If you tell them the truth they may just snap at you. Crush you and insult you to keep you down. They need no sympathy or explaining. Their life choices say they don't value truth. All they know how to do is praise success, because those who are 'successful' are happy. Even though that doctrine of success and it's crazed followers are almost always, downtrodden and oppressive.
you can't appeal to me with emotion. I simply don't value it as much as i do wisdom.

>>Male Genital Mutilation is demonstrably worse than Female Genital Mutilation
how do you justify this one though? disparity in prevalence?

>being gay is actually a very advanced perversion and sex addiction
>the gay brain's sex receptors can only be stimulated by highly perverted shit like fisting, pedophilia, bug-catching, orgies, promiscuity and all those other degeneracies
>most pedophiles are gay as well
>lesbians are afraid of men so they develop lesbianism as a defense mechanism
>abortion is murder

you fell for that hard

what kind of meme language is that?

It by default can never be for nothing. One rebels against authority because someone trying to dictate your actions is your natural enemy.

United States American English

>religion is for retards and cattle
>the more individuals there are in a group, the less free each individual is
>wherever one person succeeds, by the laws of physics there must be another person somewhere who fails
>when you work you are only contributing to those in power and to the continued status of their power
>women are opportunistic and will only love the highest status man in her circle
>pedophilia doesn't matter because most people will be soulless husks by adulthood with or without abuse
>humanity will always favor the many over the few and the smaller groups will always be destroyed no matter what
>someday humanity will assimilate every other lifeform and culture and planet into their collective and there will be no freedom possible anywhere in the universe, just as has already happened on this planet
>you are a slave and your children will be slaves and reproducing in this world is inherently evil
>free will doesn't exist so there was and is nothing you could do about any of the previous stuff

>5 maanden geleden
this

>Male Genital Mutilation is demonstrably worse than Female Genital Mutilation
Please care to explain this?

That's Dutch

Nigger detected

Alert alert

That won't piss anybody off. They'll just cringe at your juvenile nihilism.

>school shooters are angels of mercy
>all dead children are a blessing
>we must crucify all fags and fag enablers on the planet
>women don't belong in the workplace, kitchen, or bedroom but in the basement to be used for nothing besides their womb
>mandatory abortion for all nonwhites, use them as slaves until they get old and die off
>only whites and japs (honorary whites) deserve life, japs should only be kept to make a neverending supply of video games, anime, and manga for the upper caste of white society
>everyone who disagrees with me should be crucified along route 66

Attached: moist.png (195x213, 95K)

>Trump is your president and he is doing a mighty fine job

Attached: 12-trumpy-bear.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 112K)

>possession of c. pizza shouldn't be a punishable offence
>it's unsurprising that school shootings occur
>the only immigrants we should be receiving are whites, japanese, koreans and some chinese
>male circumcision is completely, 100% uncalled-for
>no alcohol or tobacco excise; scrap sales tax as well
>it's absolutely fine to spend long periods of time alone and keep to oneself

Attached: fictional characters that are basically you.png (808x455, 354K)

Very based. I agree with everything

Based. Very factual user

Mgm is very bad normies have no idea

>mentally impaired autist actually confirms that he's a mistake on his own self
Ain't that somehing?

Fags always have an inordinate amount of sexual partners. And it seems every other fag has a traumatic and gay sexual experience in childhood by and oldrr man

normalfag exposed and btfo
please leave you disgusting shitbag

The most commonly practice clitorectomy removes less nerve endings than circumcision.

Clitorectomy also has less complications and long term problems than circumcision.

Clitorectomy has less complications and long term problems than circumcision.

The most commonly practiced clitorectomy removes less nerve endings than circumcision.

While both damage the individual's brain, only the male genital mutilation inhibits reproductive function by removing the "glide" feature of the penis.

Based and redpilled
Everything you just said is correct and if you disagree you're a normalfag

>I don't drink
>I don't like music
>I don't like dogs
WATCH THEM DANCE

Attached: gunga.png (480x360, 186K)

bonus points if you show them shovel dog

Not liking dogs makes me mad. Stop being dumb.

Souless husk