Tfw bullied someone online to suicide

>tfw bullied someone online to suicide
>tfw don't feel sad
>tfw feel powerful instead

It's a rush. I understand why serial killers do what they do.

Attached: 29b.jpg (1000x800, 118K)

>being proud of commiting murder
Underage edgy faggot

go fuck yourseIf you scumbag!

kys, why not?

Attached: nye.jpg (600x600, 50K)

moralfags triggered

what's it like still being 17? I wish I could go back and enjoy my youth. stop shitposting while you still can user

Attached: wojack is methed.png (298x260, 62K)

>Underage edgy faggot
Edgy retards are all talk.
It takes a deranged person go through with it

keep up the good work senpai

better if a tranner kills himself

jesus, the secondhand embarrassment i get from this post. You should grow up buddy.

Attached: 1544253909482.jpg (1080x1080, 409K)

suicide is murdering yourself op was just mean online i dont think hes the one who needs to grow up or whatever
>youre cringe
best you got normalnigger?

Attached: 1E2A4FDF-FF6A-449C-BEE6-0A6946424F1C.png (540x720, 366K)

>no you didnt
>fake
>gay

>go to sanctionedsuicide.com
>when you sign up, say you've struggled with suicidal thoughts and would like to speak to people with similar problems
>get accepted
>PM suicidal people
>earn their trust first, learn their weaknesses
>start bullying

It's actually scarily easy. People kill themselves over cyberbullying all the time.

been on here for years you lil niggerchild, you're behavior is that of a 13-year old little girl and you're obviously underage. If anyone's a fucking normalfag it is you bud.

Attached: 1559975825143.jpg (325x325, 10K)

>moralfags
Ask me how i know you're a normalfag lmao

Attached: 1541094530154.png (1397x1600, 1.22M)

>i encouraged an already mentally weak person into doing something they probably already wanted to do

you're nothing like a serial killer user, you're a pathetic being that preys on the weak.

come back once you've massacred a locker room of chads

Attached: 1560282574277.png (598x564, 398K)

Yeah, until you post a video of yourself literally pinning Chad down and corn-holin' him, you're no better than someone who like abuses pets or very small children. Yeah it's easy, yeah, its fun and funny if you're a thirteen year old edgelord, but even to the vast majority of oldfags who aren't dead or in prison for CP, wire fraud or substance issues you just come off as an edgy kid.

Oh shit, its the middle of June... That explains it.

>being proud of indirectly murdering someone
You sound like a fucking sociopathic fag, go get your head checked out.

The middle of june is two days away you fucking imbecile. Stupid cunt.

Thats not murder doofus. At best it's manslaughter, but depends where it happened cause if online I'd argue the mods of the website are liable seeing as they ban participants making them a liable publication.

Unless of course your banana court room is willing to reimburse me for all my bans because they're a form of harassment and assault. Than sure, charge me for inciting a suicide. I'll be so rich from all your mod money it won't matter.

Attached: 33dt5b.jpg (500x847, 89K)

they will reincarnate

oh we got an internet tough guy huh lol

If not bait, I hope you don't repeat this in the future.

Attached: wiz.png (466x262, 204K)

what will happen if i don't?

post screenshots or it didn't happen