*blackpills you permanently*

*blackpills you permanently*

Attached: yep.jpg (299x450, 59K)

>get laid
>am not pessimist anti-natalist anymore

woah

not that simple. im not a virgin. i didnt even seek sex, but i got it. still feel the exact same as before

Do you think this says anything? All it does is show you're a weak-minded dumbass who doesn't think through anything. If your life is really so impacted by sex that your arguments for anti-natalism disappear, then you weren't an anti-natalist in any way. You were just a little bitch trying to cope with being a loser, which is not an argument for anti-natalism.

It's like that retard who posted about becoming a meat eater because he argued with vegans online. He changed a huge part of his lifestyle because he argued with stupid fucks on the internet. So fragile and retarded. It just goes to show how influenced and easily manipulated humans are. Primal instincts and face value evaluations are all that's needed.

This is why democracy won't work. Too many people know nothing and change to whatever side that they think sounds good because they're supposedly meant to. Seeing too many republicans become democrats and too many democrats become republican, or even too many alt-right becoming sjw and vice versa. People make no attempt to educate themselves and instead become ridiculously easy to manipulate just by seeing videos online.

You were never an anti-natalist because anti-natalism is an actually sound argument. You were an anti-natalist because it coincided with your worldview. If you're trying to say this is why most people are anti-natalist and the only reason why someone would be an anti-natalist then you're very ignorant. Even with sex present in someone's life there are billions struggling on the other side of the world, getting murdered, raped, dying of starvation and generally being fucked under terrible circumstances.
You're so self-centered that your entire reason for anti-natalism was focused on you, when the arguments FOR anti-natalism extend far beyond the 1st world.

Attached: unknown (1).png (455x410, 269K)

damn imagine writing all that for an 8 word response

not him, but consider yourself lucky he posted that

antinatalism is retarded. people should have as many kids as physically possible. the larger the human population, the more the earth gets fucked up. its inevitable, and at some point it will all go to shit and can't support life.

Well anti-natalism isn't about the perfect way to get rid of life on earth so I don't know what is has to do with the sentence you just wrote. If anything it sounds like it's something you'd agree with.
It's not a method of removing people, it's an argument for why we should if we could.

>get laid
>become a pessimist and anti-natalist

woah 2x

antinatalism is a silly fantasy, having as many kids as possible is the superior option.

>personally committing evil in order to see the entire world fall to your philosophy
vs
>personally living by your philosophy and ignoring the rest of the world.
second option is better.

Your post is 10 words though.

evil to who? everyone would agree that having kids is a good thing. that's the great thing about it, they don't even realize what they're doing.

Yeah, he could have hacked Jow Forums and really fucked that guy up in real life. He's lucky all that happened was that he got a wall of text posted at him.

from the utilitarian perspective, yes. but we abondoned utilitarianism because it is often highly immoral. you, for example, would have been exterminated before reaching puberty

evil to all the children you have.

im not having children, and i dont care what happens to other peoples children. its not my fault they're too fucking stupid to realize what they're doing.

This. Why do people think sex is this transformative experience? You feel just as hollow and empty afterwards.

having children isn't immoral though, that's our entire purpose here. we're just a virus that destroys everything.

Again, it's the argument that someone shouldn't have kids. No one's trying to get everyone to stop having sex because it's obviously not realistic. There shouldn't be an option at all, because it's not something you're supposed to choose. Someone may avoid having kids because of it but it's not an actual attempt to get the world to stop having sex, so I don't understand how the fuck it could be a fantasy unless your sole reason for not liking it is because it's not realistic. Even though, again, it's not meant to be a method of cleansing the world, but an argument for people who want to avoid the cause of suffering.

>that's our purpose
>we are just a virus
what in the fuck are you talking about?

the original post I responded to was
>have as many kids as possible to destroy the world.
I'm saying that idea is evil to the children created whether you follow your own idea or not.

yea it isn't realistic, that's why i find it silly. the end result is the same, choose to not have kids and humans die out. have a lot of kids and the earth gets fucked. it doesnt matter

If your reason for not liking anti-natalism is that it's not realistic when anti-natalism itself isn't a METHOD of exterminating the human race then I don't really know what to say to you, brother.

the entire point is you shouldn't have kids, you're just hung up on some moral superiority nonsense because it's a choice. i'm sure you want everyone to stop having kids, you just won't say it

and? its happening right now, the population keeps going up. now think about what that means

>i'm sure you want everyone to stop having kids, you just won't say it
The fact that you don't understand that me believing this has nothing to do with the validity of anti-natalism shows I can't really say anything to get you to understand. Let's just agree to disagree.

>You wrote a lot tehee xD

Kill yourself

Tranhumanism + weak antinatalism hybrid if superior for negative utilitarian ethics IMO - think David Pearce. too lazy to elaborate but yeah.

Strong antinatalism won't work because of selection pressure

>I don't agree with your position and can't address the arguments so...v-virgin! Look at this virgin guys! Have sex virgin! Ahahahahahaha GOTTEM!