/SDG/ Looks like Ivanka in blonde edition

/Sex doll general/
Pic related is mine that I got last weekend, it's fucking amazing. I got 2 new wigs, and nip school girl uniform for $60 on amazon. Now I'm looking on ebay for more clothes and a pair of shoes.
ITT
>owners talk about their dolls
>share tips and helpful tricks
>share pics of your silicone or TPE gf (link to where you got it)
>non-owners ask questions to owners
>share links and resourcesand shit
I emailed the owner of the company where I got mine and asked if I could go to their facility to check out the merch, because this is my first doll, and he agreed. So I drove a few hours to check out some display models and picked up mine.
The arms and legs aren't as realistic as some other companies but whatever, it was way cheaper, and the quality of everything else is amazing.
Sites:
>where I got mine. Low cost, nice quality. Good for beginners imo,
>they have a loli doll thats only $199 for you poor fags.
>Mine was $420 for a 125cm (4ft)
>theyhave 1 size bigger, and 2 sizes smaller than mine.
mistresslovedolls.com

>low cost, good entry level dolls. I've seen dolls from this site selling for 3-4x the price on other sites
vealove.com

>high quality, high price.
>option to buy just part of a doll rather than a whole one
>at the cutting edge of technology
siliconwives.com

>Mass produced sexbots are almost here thanks to the above mentioned site.
sexrobotinformer.com/silicon-wives-launches-intelligent-sex-robot-emma/
Enjoy.

Attached: Crop 8.jpg (1077x1336, 745K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hgdoll.net/146cm Christina Flat Chest EVO skeleton
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I feel like this would be one of those things that's cool for all of about five minutes, then you get bored of it. Except instead of bored I'd be disgusted and ashamed of spending a small fortune on a woman-shaped chunk of silicone. But if that's what you like I'm not passing judgement.

Naw, I'm still not bored of it. I've fucked it every day since I got it. It's awesome.

Attached: Crop 10.jpg (940x1665, 873K)

I'm in Canada and want one with A cups but i read news articles about people getting arrested because the government thinks they resemble a minor. Do I just have to shop with them at a government office and see which ones they approve? Do they have an guidelines for buying a doll so you don't get arrested?

I'm not sure. None of them are illegal. I think if you got it in a taller height you would be good. I think in canada height plays a big role.

Attached: Crop 11.jpg (1078x1517, 886K)

Meant to say
>none of them are illegal in the US.

Do you think I could just call a customs office and just ask what would get me in trouble? I'm not tall so I want it to be at most 5'2" and I love small tits, petite body etc.

Do the holes feel good? Does it need a lot of maintenance?
>steel reserve
Patrician taste.

That would probably work. If not CIS (or whatever the fuck your FBI equivalent is called) would know too. I would mention that you're a manlet and wonder what the legal parameters are so you can get the most manageable size. A-cups, although small, are still tits too. I think they mostly go after the people that ones with no tits at all and are specifically made to look like children.
>Do the holes feel good? Does it need a lot of maintenance?
God yes. They feel fantastic, lightyears beyond like a flashlight. One of my only complaints with it is that the toes aren't rigid/posable.

Attached: Crop 12.jpg (1075x1582, 900K)

>dollthread on the midday /b
Wait until night, dollbro.

Does the doll hold a pose while you fuck it? How does the skeleton work?

This isnt /b/ tho.
>Does the doll hold a pose while you fuck it?
Yes, I mostly fuck it doggy or missionary with its legs straight up/on my shoulders, but it holds other poses well.
>how does the skeleton work?
Ball and socket I think. Its metal and everything but the toes can be moved like a normal human body.

Attached: Crop 14.jpg (879x609, 318K)

Do you guys cuddle and sleep with them at night? How does its coldness feel? If you do, are they clothed?
What about the packaging? Is it nondescript? Where do you keep them? Bed/Closet/Wherever?

>Do you guys cuddle and sleep with them at night?
No my dog sleeps with me and I'm afraid he would accidentally fuck it up.
>How does its coldness feel?
Not bad, it warms up pretty quick. When I fuck it I use warming lube.
If you do, are they clothed?
I dont but if I did I would probably put it in a tank top and a pair of my boxers or something.
>What about the packaging? Is it nondescript?
Yeah, it's just a brown box with a couple chinese characters. Theres nothing that even implies that it's a doll.
Where do you keep them? Bed/Closet/Wherever?
Right now in the box it came in, next to my bed. I'm making a nice wooden crate to store it in though. I just need to finish the top of it.

Attached: Crop 13.jpg (1077x1696, 972K)

this is sad. why not just work on yourself and become a good person instead of banging fucking fake looking dolls or humping a blanket with a vr headset on

Honestly sounds fun to try.

If only i could afford one. You could pretend you are some sort of necrophiliac without the shame or guilt!

Imagine being this much of a bootlicker.

You live once, bro. Find a way to spite the demonic pigs running your country and get the doll gf you really want.

Ask manufacturers if they will make a doll with no genitals that you can "mod" later- that is a mannequin by any possible interpretation. Ask about special line shipping that reduces the chance of a customs inspection.

Attached: the future is silicone.jpg (1944x2592, 970K)

You're the same roastie from the last thread. Same reply, same writing style. You're just booty blasted that your days are numbered and men would rather fuck dolls.
It's very fun.

Where did you get that one? I like the tummy. Are the eyes on it adjustable? After I was done taking pics of mine I found out the eye balls, and eye lids are adjustable. I wish I had known sooner, I could have gotten way better pics.

Attached: Crop 15.jpg (1080x1742, 1.02M)

It's a Doll4Ever doll but I got her through a vendor called DolltoChina

She has a froggy eye I know... I tried pushing it around.

Attached: IMG_20190602_232003.jpg (2592x1944, 1.04M)

Nice, I'll add that on to the next OP. How do the insides and skin feel?

Presuming to speak for all of the dolls they make, D4E girls do not sweat. They don't get that oily resin on their skin. People always ask how you get over the cold skin... her skin is far from cold, or else room temperature skin doesn't bother me.

The vagina feels more or less like a textured fleshlight but creates a vacuum around my cock that tends to lead to me cumming after an embarrassing duration of time.

I'm trying to pace myself and hold off on this doll until next year, but I'm not gonna make it:hgdoll.net/146cm Christina Flat Chest EVO skeleton
I'm a fan of small boobs, but man your doll has nice puppies

Attached: IMG_20190215_194241.jpg (486x648, 96K)

What holds me off is that I saw in a documentary a couple years back that they can only be used a hundred or so times before the vagina tears. Did that issue get any better or do you guys just regularly get a new one?

True to life, the gina does stretch over time and is at risk of tearing if you spread her legs too far apart or don't use lube. The issue that pisses me off more is that the skeleton joints loosen over time so she'll slowly lose her ability to hold a pose.

Attached: dabs.jpg (1943x1783, 705K)

>I'm a fan of small boobs, but man your doll has nice puppies
I really like yours too. Normally I'm a B/C cup guy. But when I saw and felt these I said fuck it and got them. But, I also think if big real tits looked this perfect I would be more into them irl. That one in the link looks perfect for that leaf, that's clearly a small tiddied not child.
>True to life, the gina does stretch over time
How long have you had her, how much has it stretched? I've only had mine for a week but I've fucked it every night. I haven't even had a real gf that i want to fuck as often as I do with this doll.
>is at risk of tearing
The site I (OP) got mine from has a message board too, where people tall shop. There was a guy saying that a plastic soldering iron can be used to fix that problem. It's basically a bulb shape piece that gets hot. You stick it in and let it run for a minute and its melts the tpe a little and it fixes it.

Attached: Crop 17.jpg (1080x1795, 1.13M)

>How long have you had her, how much has it stretched?
Almost a year and it lost a 1-cm chunk almost as soon as I started fucking her. I could glue it back in but that area takes so much use that I doubt it would stay in. If you got a tube of TPE glue with your doll be careful where on the doll you use it, that stuff dissolves makeup instantly.

Attached: sex doll pussy and ass.jpg (1944x2592, 594K)

Aw that sucks. Does it effect the performance of it? I've used mine 6 times so far, and it's doing great so far. I dont think they gave me glue, but there is an unlabeled small vial that came with it.

Attached: Crop 18.jpg (1080x1465, 760K)

>Does it effect the performance of it?
Nope, you can't really see it from most angles either.

>there is an unlabeled small vial that came with it.
That's glue, most likely.

Attached: IMG_20190201_210242.jpg (1944x2592, 559K)

The side of the arm on my doll has dust on it that I can't get off, I scrubbed it while I was cleaning it but it didn't do anything and I don't know how to get it off

Nice, I wouldn't care if it didn't mess with the feeling.
What are you using to clean it?

soap, dove specifically

I use a moderately small amount of Dawn dish soap on mine and it works well. I figured if it can scrub little oil spill duckies it should be fine on my fuck puppet. It cleans well, and doesn't discolor it. I would obviously recomend testing on the bottom of the foot or somewhere else that won't be too noticeable to start. Simple Green is another cleaner that might work. I've used it on pretty much everything except my doll and it works wonders. But I do NOT know if it would have a poor reaction to TPE.

It might be a little bit harsh but it hasn't harmed my doll yet... I douche her vagina with a solution of baking soda in water. Baking soda is an odor remover and antifungal

Baking soda is super ph basic so it probably isnt even harsh. For internal cleaning that's probably one of the best options, I'm ashamed I didn't think of it. That said, he was talking about cleaning dirt/stains on the outside. Using baking soda to scrub an external stain may be a bit abrasive. But as far as sanitary cleaning it's likely a great choice.

I want to see these things get fucked, where?

>watchu know bout that.... prolly nothin

I have a short webm of myself, but I can't decide whether I have truly phoned it in on life to the point where I'd post such a thing.

i want a loli doll so bad

Attached: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.png (328x301, 113K)

is there a chance these things get possessed from all the cum you pump into it?