If you had to live one year of your life over and over again, which one would it be?

If you had to live one year of your life over and over again, which one would it be?

pic somewhat related: I was 28 when I had sex at work on my boss's desk. shit was so cash.

Attached: 1436288149260.jpg (902x1032, 356K)

hopefully a future year cause all the ones before were mediocre to bad

Congratulations. You get to live all of the years of your life over and over again, just like everyone else. Time is in a loop. 28 years after you die, you're going to be fucking on your boss's desk again.

Attached: Don't forget you're here forever.jpg (640x480, 34K)

One from my early childhood, my dude. Like from 0 to 5 years old. I was at house all day watching TV and playing.
Or 2016, it was a pretty "easy" one. Senior year, no major complications, I did sports regulary back then... I don't know, it was really comfy. I had some few break times in my highschool schedule in which I used to go to the McCafe with the bois

Attached: 1446089338398.jpg (470x338, 71K)

The one where I convinced my step-sister to suck my dick; culminating in an entire summer of 1-3x weekly fetish-fueled sloppy blowjobs after school or when our parents were asleep. shit was soooooo cash

Whats your relationship like now?

we act like it never happened. she lives in another country now. at this point unless she blatantly initiated something i wouldn't go for it

anyone know what this is from?

Are yall close? Any fallout? How did it ween off?

I'd go back to when I was 10 and play pokemon blue again for the first time. It was so fun to help my little sister complete her pokedex.

The late 90's was such an awesome time.
Computers were cool and rare, barely anyone had a cellphone, and life in general just seemed so much more interesting and enjoyable. I feel bad for the kids who born post-9/11, they'll never get to remember what life was like during those beautiful days.

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f735a50676941742e706e67.png (854x868, 920K)

When historians look back on the collapse of the West, they're going to identify the moment when it was no longer possible to live most of our lives offline as a turning point

>Like from 0 to 5 years old. I was at house all day watching TV and playing.

You also threw tantrums and raged out when you didn't get your way. Most of us grow out of that, and we have years of our lives without frustrating setbacks. I'm not saying that you're wrong, but I do think we tend to forget the intense frustrations of youth.

When I was a little kid, I worried and got upset over a bunch of shit that didn't matter at all. I like that I don't do that anymore.

Any year before I was conceived.
Can't imagine how free of torment it must have been

OT: i have moar of her if you want

17 when i was last happy. 21 is so shit.

Attached: 1526075489424.png (306x306, 112K)

if you have moar then post it pls

You're right now that you put it like that.

top choice
>senior year college, easily the most enjoyable year of my life
>tons of friends within walking distance
>was high for most of it
>edc vegas
second choice
>first year at my last job
>single
>partied every weekend
>fucked anyone i wanted
third choice
>senior year high school
>zero responsibilities
>hanging with the buds 24/7
>everyday was beach day

shit man I don't know? 2016? 2015? I wouldn't want to relive any of my shitty life.

Definitely 2015. Best year of my life.
Had 3 separate group of friends and lived a comfy life. also got my first and only ever gf. Now i'm a depressed loser

here's one you might enjoy

Attached: os2.jpg (612x702, 46K)

Year 1. There has to be SOMETHING I can do to stop the genital mutilation.