Are you man enough to take on the responsibility?

Are you man enough to take on the responsibility?

Attached: 62265094_642271596288717_1901500713360424960_n.jpg (960x496, 31K)

*grabs popcorn* lets go, boys.

Attached: C6A6D5D1-4525-40AB-BED7-DC215465B217.gif (300x200, 681K)

i wont raise other people's mistakes

children are not "mistakes".

no i won't raise another mans mistake like a cuckhold

God Kenzi is so perfect, I'd do everything I could just to see a smile on her face

I'll die single before taking care of another's man's sperm.

I dont even want to have my own kids, I wont date someone else that has kids. I have some goals for my life and not raising kids is a big one

even raise her Kenzi babies from Dyson?

Attached: BC4E5AEF-28BE-4459-BEAB-2AA51A7DD0E0.jpg (1000x1500, 115K)

>Dyson
Please, if anything it would be from Hale. And yes, I love her and would do anything for her

>Hale
OwO im only on season 2

That might be true if I was a normie, but no one wants to fuck me. Even single moms

The pairings should be pretty obvious by now but sorry I spoiled anything

no problem! you didnt spoil anything. FINALLY the Kenzi gets some much needed loving.

Attached: FD8DA3CA-61A0-4884-BC58-AFAE930211C2.jpg (1996x3000, 252K)

Honestly the two of them make such a good pair, it's really cute to watch. It's worth putting up with Bo's nonsense
She gets less time on the show in later seasons and the quality drops hard

>younger women don't exist

i heard she left later on. oh well.

He didn't say they were "mistakes," he said they were mistakes. And, I mean, it sucks for the children, certainly, but he's right. You think you're funny, but you're not.

I havent watched the recent seasons, if there are any, but if she did that'd probably kill the show
In the meantime though enjoy it while shes on, the fae stuff is pretty interesting

At this rate, there will be enough men to band together, overthrow the governments, and enslave women forever. With our recording technology and access of information now, we'd also make sure that the reason for doing so was never forgotten (as it was in the past).

>The option of staying single is unfathomable to a normalfag

I turn 24 this month. Is it over for me?

A lot of people are genuinely too stupid to realize that loneliness isn't actually the worst thing that can happen to you, and as a result, not only fuck up their own lives, but also the lives of others. Not that loneliness doesn't suck, but at least I'm not foolishly taking on responsibility for someone else's mistakes just to have someone occasionally touch my dick.

Just get with a religious girl and you're good. Or go for a doctor wife; can't do med school with a kid.

So a dumb prude, or someone who will never have time for you. What's the point?

Good thing I'm not white and can get an arranged marriage whenever I want.
Must suck being such a cuck

How do you even find religious girls? Churches don't just host events for lonely people to meet one another, and I can't talk to people at Mass. Catholics just go in and out.

I would rather die a virgin than be a cuck.
If men collectively banded together and demanded an end to promiscuity and hypergamy by demanding virginity and banning sex before marriage we could solve this problem.

>Catholics just go in and out.
This is the main reason Catholicism has such a low retention rate. Literally no community whatsoever.

Honestly? Hardcore KJV only Baptist. They are based.

I would rather be single for the rest of my life than take care of someone elses spawn because they were too stupid to let someone who wouldnt stick around cum inside of them.

Attached: 1380751408639.jpg (1020x759, 74K)

I despise children so no. My neice and nephew are cute but the rest can die in a fire.

Now that I know my options, I suddenly I feel better about staying a 24 yo virgin. Thanks, based desperate used goods roastie on the internet.

Attached: cat.jpg (604x516, 31K)

>just throw away your ambitions, hopes and dreams for a kid that isn't even yours bro!
No thanks

uh huh. im the bad guy because i called him out

would women raise another woman's child?

if yes. would you raise another woman's child over your own child?

Isn't that a heresy? They don't baptise at birth.

I was thinking that maybe I'd adopt one day if I can raise the kid without any hindrance to myself I.e. if I were to become loaded. Otherwise it's best to live for yourself.

I barely know anyone who's in their 30s and married, let alone in their 20s that's married. Fuck off with the fear mongering.

I wouldn't really mind as long as the child was a little older. I just don't want to be around for infancy, toddlerhood or any of the shitty parts. I'd be happy to come in when the kid's around 10, though. I'm even fine with providing financial and emotional support, if needed. If I'm going to go through the hell of raising a literal baby, though, it better be my own..