/GuysWithLongHair/

Hello!
You have long hair yes?
>How long is it?
>Why are you growing it out?
>Did you ever get compliments for it,or something bad?
>(Normie question) what does your gf think of it?

Feel free to post your hair!

Attached: eb9b9025f6a68dc94d0d9630d38f8f62.jpg (498x690, 28K)

>to shoulders
>because I'm not leaving my house to get it cut and I ain't gonna do it myself
>no
>?

just chop off your dick already

Why tho?

Why would i do that?

Orego

I wish I was chad enough for long hair but mine curls too much with a shit texture and my face is ugly.

Attached: 1543790403445.png (455x436, 193K)

It goes down a little past my shoulders. I've kept it long since the start of high school. I went to a Catholic middle school which never allowed your hair to touch your ears. I've gotten some compliments over the years for it. My mom however thinks I look terrible and awful. My dad is a cuck and says I should cut it to make her feel better.

A bit below shoulders like Varg in but way thicker
Because it makes me look good
My friends give me shit for it but I don't care much
Never had one but some women tend to think it looks good

>How long is it?
It ends 4 or 5 inches above my butt (I'm 6'1).
I just started feeling uncomfortable with short hair when I was a teenager.
No strong reactions so far, there were some compliments here and there though.
The long-term one constantly bugged me to cut it, another liked it.

almost at my shoulders, if it was perfectly straight I think it'd be there
I like how it looks and don't want to pay for a haircut, no job rn so no reason to cut it
My mom doesn't like it
>gf

>Goes down to the top of my chest, just past my collarbones
>Why not, fuck cops
>Mostly compliments, but alot of adults get a hippie first impression about me, which i dont care about
>Girl i met on tinder called it 'cute,' others say i have the rockstar aesthetic
its not as much work as people have led me to believe, my hair style, at least, is pretty low maintainence

Mine goes almost all the way down to my belly button... it took about 4 years of growth to get this long.

Attached: a091265a061d4c674b2c621cc4b5fccfcde3b3f3_hq.jpg (1000x998, 68K)

You mean wanna be girls (faggots)
No its because you are a fucking faggot go on Grindr and get TOPPED already you sissyboi
You too go transition you little faggot
Your a cuck you should be sucking cock you little girl

>How long is it?
down to my shoulders right now, but it's been longer in the past
I don't know, at this point it's just my standard look and I'm too autistic about change
sometimes strangers (women) will compliment me on my hair
Never had a gf

All men with long hair need to go on Grindr and be bottoms I'll TOP all of you

If I ever get a chance I am going to shoot people like you

Spotted the triggered homo with receding hairline and a NPC cut.

Reminder that long hair has been a symbol of masculinity and status through most of human history.

What ever you long haired fag, people like you are good at sucking my dick

>about shoulder/getting longer
>did not like cutting my hair, because i was lazy
>they say that i look a bit like jesus, mozart or that my hair looks like a birds nest
>no girlfriend but some girls say that they like that i just dont care

this
women love what's called "soft masculinity," grow some facial hair, or work out and get Jow Forums and keep the long hair, it shows you're gentle but can be strong and masculine when needed

No I'm saving myself for marriage with the right man >.

All right faggot go put your makeup and dress on and get TOPPED you are in denial

You honestly sound like a repressed homo.

I'm mostly likely taller and bigger, and have zero tolerance towards faggots like you.

absolutely based
Do you carry?

I'd grab you by your queer long hair and make you swallow my cum

You project like a closet faggot user it's ok to come out

>Just trimmed them down to a bit above my nipples
>To be edgy, I listen to metal and it surprisingly ended up looking good
>All the gay guys and weeb girls fucking love them
>Back when I had a gf a few years back she liked them

To collarbone
No great reason, but I tell people it's for when I work outside in the winter. It really does help.
Occasionally compliments, one sister loves it and another tells me it's gross. Strangers never comment.
Haven't had a gif since my hair was shorter.

It is not too unusual for young men in my area. I do construction work and I wouldn't say these guys are effeminate, but maybe it is low class. Nothing noteworthy.

Not long anymore since I donated and then shaved my head last July, but I'm working on growing it out again. So I'll be answering based on how my hair was just before cutting.
>How long?
Went about 3/4ths the way down my back when straightened out (usually from brushing after shower). When it dries it curls up a little bit, so it more like halfway down. When I donated It was 20 inches of hair (braided) starting from the base of my neck.
>Why?
I've always liked heavy metal, so I guess most of my musical idols have long hair so now I just think it looks cool. Also I hated getting haircuts growing up because they always fucked it up. Couldn't fuck it up if it wasn't ever cut.
>Compliments?
It's the only thing I've ever been complimented on. Funnily enough, I actually got compliments on my short hair too.
>GF
Never had a gf, but the girls at work all seemed to suddenly like me more when it got cut, so I guess they preferred it short. Too bad I don't associate with thots.

Don't have any pics of my own hair, but aside from length it used to look a lot like Jason Momoa's in pic related. Too bad I can't grow a beard nor am I a strong, tall, and tan Samoan man. My hair was also slightly thicker, but the texture, color, and way it curls is spot on. I also have a widows peak, but it's not really noticeable when my hair gets long.

Attached: jason-momoa.jpg (2473x1854, 294K)

>How long is it?
little past my shoulders

the longer i grew it the more i started to like how it looked and i was lazy on getting it cut and maybe i hated how my head felt after getting a short haircut i don't remember

old ladies have said it looks good, not many others tho
bad things not so much but the classic "are you gay? or "you look look like jesus" (i don't mind this one that much desu)

i've grown mine for 4 years at least but it's still only past my shoulders. are there any tips on how you got it to grow so long?

>i've grown mine for 4 years at least but it's still only past my shoulders. are there any tips on how you got it to grow so long?
idk by the two year mark it was about to my chest
I guess some people's hair grows shorter or faster
I've been on hormones for a little over 3 years now, I wonder if that makes hair grow faster?

Attached: f21305ad346b35ee7608444296df3c5400ba529cr1-1061-1500v2_hq.jpg (724x1024, 113K)

>dunno, too curly to tell and straightening can damage it and is also for girls
>want to appreciate having hair while i have it, mpb runs in the family
>family always wanted me to get it cut, and as a kid i let them talk me into it a few times, but it gets pretty positive attention from girls who frequently say that its beautiful and they are jealous, i guess that explains why my family disapproved but its the only think girls will ever notice me for so whatever
>tfw no gf

i've heard that guys hair actually grows faster than girls but i have no definite proof so who knows. in the start my hair grew pretty fast too but lately i feel like my hair has stopped growing totally but it might just be that i was fucked with genetics there and i'm at my max length. or maybe it's just slowed down so much that i don't notice the change in even a year

Attached: feelsbadman.png (1092x1037, 27K)

>>How long is it?
to chest
>>Why are you growing it out?
im not doing anything
Its growing on its own
>>Did you ever get compliments for it,or something bad?
Got in a few fights. Pepper spray was a great buy

I used to have long hair for a few years

>How long is it?
at the longest it was halfway down my back
I liked the metalhead/rocker look, even though aside from having long hair and sometimes wearing metal band shirts, I did not look metal at all
no compliments, my parents hated it and always said I look like a "gangster" (they're from a generation and country where gang members looked like stereotypical bikers with long hair and beards)
I don't think any of the girls I dated or tried to date liked it

I cut it mainly because the maintenance routine was getting annoying. I still kind of want to grow it out again, maybe not as long as it used to be, but I'm fat and balding now, and long hair would just make me look significantly worse.

>I've been on hormones for a little over 3 years now
r u cute?

>Slightly past shoulders
>I like my hair in a tail. So it's in a tail 24/7 pretty much.
>Sometimes. My hair is probably my biggest genetic gift because redhead/amber color + naturally wavy/curvy.

>How long is it?
reaches my shoulders, also it's fairly wide and slightly wavy
i like how it looks and i've had long hair for about 6 years so it's basically just part of who i am now
girls tend to like it, i've known a few who got jealous and said it was prettier than theirs
one girl in particular is quite fond of me and thinks my hair is perfect
i've gotten like 1-2 mocking remarks from random guys in high school, also my parents complain a bit when it falls over my face but other than that i don't get any shit for it
"one girl in particular"

I'd love to grow it out but my hair is way too thick and dense. I can't grow it longer than two inches without it looking like a mop on my head. I envy you guys.

>Past shoulders
>Cuz I like it
>No, my mom just tells me to cut it
>Lol

>>dunno, too curly to tell
Are you black

>long hair
>gf
where tf do you think you are

>to my butt
>one of the few good genes i got was fot hair and also to spite my family who tells me to cut it
>people are baffled how long it is mostly

>How long is it?
Past my shoulders, maybe to my collarbone
Always have since I was a kid, I didnt like the way short hair looked on me
People think I'm a stoner cause of my hair and my voice. A professor told me once if I want to get a job I need to cut it
Doesnt apply to me

>A professor told me once if I want to get a job I need to cut it
NPCs are filthy.

>lenght
It reaches my nipples
>why
I had long hair most of my life, 5 years ago I cut it because it was getting really annoying to wash, brush and all that. I went half a year with short hair and I looked really fat, now I have a long mullet that once in a blue moon looks gorgeous
I wish I could get used to shorter hair, mine is curly and sometimes it looks like those disgusting jew things
>compliments
Only from family

I was mistaken for a girl because of it until my facial hair started growing
I guess if I got rid of the mustache and grow it on the sides I could tie my hair like anime girl drills and go undercover

I wish I could have hair but I have Alopecia. Cherish your hair please.