What's the appeal of the goth gf? aren't guys supposed to like bubbly talkative girls?

what's the appeal of the goth gf? aren't guys supposed to like bubbly talkative girls?

Attached: GothGf.jpg (1200x1200, 219K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Eop3V1IUryo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't like anything because meds killed my sex drive.

I guess it's the dark aesthetic, the down to earth vibe they usually give off, and the fact that I really like goth music (The Cure especially).

Also, Shego the GOAT. Keep filing your gloves, girl.

Attached: 1555083919175.gif (1106x800, 25K)

>aren't guys supposed to like bubbly talkative girls?
No. I don't want to interact with bimbos. It's very inconvenient.

Because people online are completely detached from reality because reality has beat us to the ground time and time again, for no good reason, since birth. All the popular girls are always bubbly and talkative, and all the popular girls were the ones who bullied us. It stands to reason this would make us believe that the opposite type of girl would act completely differently in front of us, i.e. down-to-earth, friendly, deep, contemplative.
I love this flicker. Makes me want to take my mom's car, say 'fuck it' to this whole university shit, and just travel somewhere peaceful and eventually die there.
Never understood why she filed her gloves but all the girls in KP are drawn very hot, like in most Disney cartoons.

guys =/= nerds
goths appeal to nerds, guys don't like goth girls, they were never popular user

Attached: 1543618209613.jpg (1097x1280, 252K)

>supposed to

Fuck off

I don't think a math whiz would be goth

jesus christ, user
orrigiigi

>bubbly and talkative
why would an introvert like that?

people don't acknowledge introverted males exist because they are extreme biological trash

because the girl would make the introvert's life more exciting and take him out of his comfort zone? at least this is how i've been lead to believe from watching movies with manic pixie dream girls

oh I know this one!

there is a pretensious YouTube essay about this somewhere. i think the main point was that a lot of the people making and writing cartoons are lonely neets (until they hit it big) and they crave misunderstood, artsy girls who also dont have many friends. goths fits that description perfectly.

Brock lesnar, cain velasquez, and fedor agree with you

I like the aesthetic, usually find we have common interests, and they're usually not real judgemental

youtu.be/Eop3V1IUryo

oh shit nigger the things i would do to shego, basicly she is as appealing as she is because you can easially dislike or even hate her, when girls are the hatable we can just let loose the animal in us, fuck her good and not care about her hip being funny/fucked up, wed hit that shit to even cause pain. basicly we wan to hate the bitch because to each emotion there is a certain amount of demand in us. Dont forget hate is love, you cannot hate something without being deeply caring about said thing

user those movies are made by hollywood. in reality they're annoying and trying too hard to be like the girl on tv.

Or she would annoy the fuck out of him

Being "damaged" makes you cool in a way that few other things do. Big dinosaurs are cool to little kids because they're powerful, as are police officers. But there's another kind of cool, which is exemplified in many "bad boy" characters like those played by James Dean and Marlon Brando. They elicit a sort of sympathetic response that makes us care for them more than we would someone who was cool in a powerful kind of way. Their vulnerability is what makes them cool.

Riding a motorcycle can be cool in this way, because one risks one's life in doing so. Certain animals do what is called "joting," which is a sort of display of bravery to females. What they do is dance in front of carnivorous animals to initiate a chase. This type of risk-seeking behavior is seen in all male mammals.

Since we inherit an X chromosome from our mothers, and because we're the same species, we can inherit this appreciation of sickness. Notice goth girls are often skinny or borderline anorexic. This prompts a sympathetic response. It also makes us feel sick, because they lack sexy characteristics like body fat.

Sexiness is linked more to the type of police officer strength, which is why dominatrix type women are usually voluptuous. In order to avoid triggering this type of attraction, goth girls go without eating food.

That puts them in the kind of "sick" mindset we usually associate with lovesickness. Not only do they feel lovesick, but we feel lovesick upon gazing at them. They are the physical embodiment of lovesickness.

Many girls feel this type of lovesickness for themselves and become narcissists who exploit the sympathetic response of others through masochism. That's why a lot of goth girls wear slave collars.

what the fuck is wrong with you. go outside. talk to people in real life.

Nothing's wrong with me. I'm consolidating psychological observations I've made and practicing my rhetoric by writing.

She bad nigga

Meme conformism combined with inability to realize that a non-mainstream cardboard cutout is still a cardboard cutout

I don't agree with the whole sick thing for skinny

Consider that one of the symptoms of lovesickness is lack of desire to eat and an upset stomach. This has been noted going back to medieval literature.

2 1 4 3

any other order is just nostalgiafagging

4 is the only real choice here.
FACT!

>tfw everything i like or do broadcasts my beta male status

Attached: 0a79dcda758f97240004885b880df899.jpg (700x700, 44K)

>Since we inherit an X chromosome from our mothers, and because we're the same species, we can inherit this appreciation of sickness.
I think you might need to back this up. inheriting an X chromosome doesn't mean you're going to start mimicking your mom's sexual preferences, by that logic all men would like broad shoulders in women etc.
>That puts them in the kind of "sick" mindset we usually associate with lovesickness
you're conflating two different understandings of "sick" - in one you're saying "anorexia makes us feel sick" (i.e. possibly disgusted? or worried for them? unsure), while in another you're saying it makes us feel "lovesick" (i.e. infatuated) which is why I'm not sure what
>They are the physical embodiment of lovesickness.
is actually supposed to mean.